Patched - Take the cannoli now

knowing that now cheats disable trophies and also the bug that made you go through the fence with the ambulance may have been patched (like many others), this trophy could have become hard as shit...

Edit: trophy seems to be glitched

Edited by DaivRules

if the sum of points is true to the original, then this trophy will take hundreds of hours, and with care still, because anything can cause loss of points. playing naturally, this trophy is almost unattainable. but i'm sure in the next few days powerpyx, or any other Youtuber or community will find ways or glitches that can help.

regardless, my first playthough will be stress free and I won't be hunting for trophies.

this trophy will likely require a exclusive playthough for that purpose.

27 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

So has it been confirmed? The sea sparrow trick with the glitched accuracy no longer works even if you don’t use cheats? 

They've patched the infinite sprint for 3 @ VC so I can see them patching the Seasparrow accuracy bug. Though we're still waiting on confirmation 

6 minutes ago, XeNoN356 said:

I found a way how to get the "Take the Cannoli" trophy, it takes longer, but it works. Unfortunately, the sparrow trick doesn't work as the shots are counted, but not with the police boat. In principle you have to do everything as before as usual, do the "Cone Crazy" mission to the limit and then there is another method to get to the other city simply the video proves. "Method to the other City" I did that in my stream to get to the other city because unfortunately the trick with the ambulance no longer works. You don't need to collect the 80 hidden packages for this method. Then just follow this video "Police Boat Video" and the shots don't count with the Police Boat here is the proof of my statistics. The method will take a little bit longer, but it's faster than if you did it yourself. I hope I could help with that. td0i2aO.png

I can only like your post once ?. Amazing find/info. ????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XeNoN356 said:

I found a way how to get the "Take the Cannoli" trophy, it takes longer, but it works. Unfortunately, the sparrow trick doesn't work as the shots are counted, but not with the police boat. In principle you have to do everything as before as usual, do the "Cone Crazy" mission to the limit and then there is another method to get to the other city simply the video proves. "Method to the other City" I did that in my stream to get to the other city because unfortunately the trick with the ambulance no longer works. You don't need to collect the 80 hidden packages for this method. Then just follow this video "Police Boat Video" and the shots don't count with the Police Boat here is the proof of my statistics. The method will take a little bit longer, but it's faster than if you did it yourself. I hope I could help with that. td0i2aO.png

I'm glad the canolli is actually obtainable. Thank you and LET'S TAKE THE CANOLLI

5 hours ago, XeNoN356 said:

awesome find!

6 hours ago, XeNoN356 said:

I’ve never played vice city so this is my first time and this is really confused me. Will anyone be able to help me with this or point me on what to do, i know if was explained but i’m still confused lmao. Probably a longshot since it just came out but is there anything on video that can help me visualise on what to do. I did see the videos on the post above but i mean step by step for the new version. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lewy_your_pic said:

I’ve never played vice city so this is my first time and this is really confused me. Will anyone be able to help me with this or point me on what to do, i know if was explained but i’m still confused lmao. Probably a longshot since it just came out but is there anything on video that can help me visualise on what to do. I did see the videos on the post above but i mean step by step for the new version. 

It's the same steps as in the video, all you have to do is use the stream video to get to the other island, rather than using the collision bug on the pier. Afterwards, just get a chopper, fly above a police boat, get out and kill the policeman, Afterwards you'll want to lose the cops. What I did to lose the cops was the following:

Got the boat in a similar position as from the video, on dry land and got it as stuck as possible. Ran away, got into a vehicle and went to the nearest police bribe to get wanted level 1 star, otherwise cops will never leave me alone. Once I did that, I got a tall and large vehicle, such as a Packer or a delivery truck (idk what it's called) and placed it in front of where I'm gonna properly position the boat. And then just start shooting, I used a rubber band to have my L1 button stuck so that it shoots continuously. It's gonna take a while.

This is where you can find the Police Bribe62ZEwx6.png 

This is my current setup right now 1Eap3iD.jpg

It's gonna take a few tries mind you and it can get frustrating, so try and don't lose hope. Good luck!

1 hour ago, hotshot995 said:

It's the same steps as in the video, all you have to do is use the stream video to get to the other island, rather than using the collision bug on the pier. Afterwards, just get a chopper, fly above a police boat, get out and kill the policeman, Afterwards you'll want to lose the cops. What I did to lose the cops was the following:

Got the boat in a similar position as from the video, on dry land and got it as stuck as possible. Ran away, got into a vehicle and went to the nearest police bribe to get wanted level 1 star, otherwise cops will never leave me alone. Once I did that, I got a tall and large vehicle, such as a Packer or a delivery truck (idk what it's called) and placed it in front of where I'm gonna properly position the boat. And then just start shooting, I used a rubber band to have my L1 button stuck so that it shoots continuously. It's gonna take a while.

This is where you can find the Police Bribe62ZEwx6.png 

This is my current setup right now 1Eap3iD.jpg

It's gonna take a few tries mind you and it can get frustrating, so try and don't lose hope. Good luck!

okay i kinda get it now i’m on doing the come crazy glitch. Do i need the gun to shoot at the boxes or do i just use the boat? because on the video he gets out and shoots some boxes with that machine pistol if so where do i get it because i’m doing it at the start and you don’t have any gun on you don’t you? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lewy_your_pic said:

okay i kinda get it now i’m on doing the come crazy glitch. Do i need the gun to shoot at the boxes or do i just use the boat? because on the video he gets out and shoots some boxes with that machine pistol if so where do i get it because i’m doing it at the start and you don’t have any gun on you don’t you? 

Yes, you're right. You need to look up the locations of the M4 assault rifle, you need two. Then you need to have 101 total bullets fired in the stats, you can do it wherever, so that the accuracy glitch works well.

Edit: Make sure to make a separate save file before trying this, so that in case something goes bad, crash, whatever, you can load that save. Make the save when you have everything set up and before you go ahead with the bullets fired and all that. Good luck!

Edited by hotshot995

I've reached the Godfather rank, the only problem is I didn't get the trophy, now of course the question is whether the trophy is bugged on me or not and I have no idea why it doesn't trigger. I'm trying everything possible to somehow trigger the trophy in a very strange way. Either the trophy is bugged or it's just bugged me. If anyone is ready, can they confirm whether they have received the trophy? For example the "Bloodstained Hands" trophy worked. qWVQwzk.png

• Like 1

No intention of buying this, will play the original ported versions at some point....seems as though they're really going out of their way to shaft people on this by minimially enhancing the game but removing the loopholes. The hoops you have to jump through to achieve this trophy.... Reminds me a little of Cyberpunk. CDPR spend their time patching beneficial glitches rather than fixing the game.

Artty44.png

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Artty44 said:

No intention of buying this, will play the original ported versions at some point....seems as though they're really going out of their way to shaft people on this by minimially enhancing the game but removing the loopholes. The hoops you have to jump through to achieve this trophy.... Reminds me a little of Cyberpunk. CDPR spend their time patching beneficial glitches rather than fixing the game.

Artty44.png

I hope you already bought the original ports then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XeNoN356 said:

I've reached the Godfather rank, the only problem is I didn't get the trophy, now of course the question is whether the trophy is bugged on me or not and I have no idea why it doesn't trigger. I'm trying everything possible to somehow trigger the trophy in a very strange way. Either the trophy is bugged or it's just bugged me. If anyone is ready, can they confirm whether they have received the trophy? For example the "Bloodstained Hands" trophy worked. qWVQwzk.png

don’t you need x amount of money also? I recall this on the last version.. just can’t recall how much. 10 Million maybe ?

26 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

don’t you need x amount of money also? I recall this on the last version.. just can’t recall how much. 10 Million maybe ?

right you also need 10 million for this trick or you can just go to the absolute limit with the "Cone Crazy" mission up to 999999999, for example, I did and it goes faster in my opinion. The problem is whether or not it's worth it because the trophy is not triggered by me and I don't know why the trophy is not triggered. Either my save file is broken or the trophy is generally bugged. That's why I'm waiting until someone else can confirm whether it worked for him.

The trick doesn't count as a cheat or anything and deactivates the trophies. That's why I wanted to trigger another trophy, whether it is blocked somehow, because the "Take the Canolli" trophy does not trigger on me. Unlocking other trophies also work then there are only 2 reasons either it doesn't work for me or the trophy is really bugged and they would have to fix that the trophy pops up or something. ?

45 minutes ago, XeNoN356 said:

The trick doesn't count as a cheat or anything and deactivates the trophies. That's why I wanted to trigger another trophy, whether it is blocked somehow, because the "Take the Canolli" trophy does not trigger on me. Unlocking other trophies also work then there are only 2 reasons either it doesn't work for me or the trophy is really bugged and they would have to fix that the trophy pops up or something. 1f61e.png

Did u have any crashes or something like that?