Savegame Import and autopop?

Sinthoras_96

2 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

Has anyone been able to pop the 15 Daedric Artifacts or any of the Hearthfire building related trophies on an old save? Could get most of the grindy ones pop on my old 100% save but couldn't get those ones to pop. Oh well the artifact related quests were the best content in my opinion so not a huge setback. :)

If you happen to have one of the Daedric quests incomplete you can finish it and get both Daedric Influence and Oblivion Walker at the same time. I hadn’t completed Black Star but had already received 15 Daedric artifacts (since it’s possible to get two artifacts from one of the quests), so I was able to complete that quest and get the trophies to unlock. If you’ve done all the Daedric quests then you’ll have to do them all again in a new game, or import a save from before you completed them all if you have one.

For the Hearthfire trophies I think you’ll have to do them again since you can’t buy the plots of land more than once and there’s only three available to buy.

Edited by Swotam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

What I did was make saves throughout my ps4 run and was able to pop most of the trophies except the plots of land guess didn’t make saves for that and the 100,000 gold doesn’t seem to pop for me at all wonder if it varies by person.

edit:

ok so after someone in a different forum informed me just earn more gold than the most u have ever carried and it will pop for example most I carried was 148k and my loaded save had 135k so what I did was sell stuff to get past 148k and it popped 

Edited by CouponKarl93
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone can confirm how the save system works on this game. Like a good example Greedfall if you make a manual save before the trophy pop then load it on the PS5 version and do the requirements for the trophy again will it pop the trophy or does it not work that way?

I'm just curious as if it would save me more time doing the ps4 version with strategic trophy saves then pop them on the ps5 version without too much hassle.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

Anyone can confirm how the save system works on this game. Like a good example Greedfall if you make a manual save before the trophy pop then load it on the PS5 version and do the requirements for the trophy again will it pop the trophy or does it not work that way?

I'm just curious as if it would save me more time doing the ps4 version with strategic trophy saves then pop them on the ps5 version without too much hassle.

You can save right before the trophy pop, then import your save over to the ps5 version, load it, and then pop on ps5. You can check my profile, i'm doing exactly this with the dlc trophies 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from what I've experienced you only have to do 1 thing for a trophy rather than 50 etc, I cleared 1 dungeon on ps5, trophy popped for 50, same for killing a dragon. The place I'm worried is daedric artefacts unless there's any more on the DLCs I'll have to start a new game & collect them all again, if there is a spare one about that should pop for the full list. Guess we'll find out haha

• 3 months later...

I have every platinum but the PS5 version. I played and platinumed every one of them from scratch and will do the same for the PS5 version once I start it. I just got my PS5 yesterday, downloaded my free PS5 upgrade and look forward to doing this all over again for the 4rth time. Now that I have a PS5 I'll revisit games I've platinumed that have PS5 stacks. I will never auto-pop a single trophy. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I have every platinum but the PS5 version. I played and platinumed every one of them from scratch and will do the same for the PS5 version once I start it. I just got my PS5 yesterday, downloaded my free PS5 upgrade and look forward to doing this all over again for the 4rth time. Now that I have a PS5 I'll revisit games I've platinumed that have PS5 stacks. I will never auto-pop a single trophy. 

It's a great game I've done the same finished all versions and I will also at some point do it all over again with the PS5 version. It's rare that any game can envoke such passion from me I can think of only on other the Witcher 3 I've stacked 4 times as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 4:10 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

It's a great game I've done the same finished all versions and I will also at some point do it all over again with the PS5 version. It's rare that any game can envoke such passion from me I can think of only on other the Witcher 3 I've stacked 4 times as well.

I decided to start this, it looks pretty good, plays well & loading is very fast. I guess I'm gonna finish stage 1 of the series as this is the last one one I'm missing.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
Typo

Having a really hard time finding an answer if it's possible to import a PS5 save to PS4 and achieve the same "semi-autopop" effect? Skyrim is my most played game and I'd love to stack it...but I'd also love to spend majority of my time on the PS5 version!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2.6.2023 at 6:19 PM, Sydoki said:

Having a really hard time finding an answer if it's possible to import a PS5 save to PS4 and achieve the same "semi-autopop" effect? Skyrim is my most played game and I'd love to stack it...but I'd also love to spend majority of my time on the PS5 version!

No you cant do it from ps5 to ps4, you Can only do it ps4 to ps5

• Like 1