How hard are the rampages after the story?

I’m about halfway through the story and really don’t want to restart the game just to make the rampages easier. I’ve done 34/73 story missions and pretty much nothing else, most 100% guides mention doing the rampages early on in the game as the gang members will have weaker weapons and be less hostile but how hard really are they after finishing the story?

12 hours ago, jacklemaitre98 said:

I’m about halfway through the story and really don’t want to restart the game just to make the rampages easier. I’ve done 34/73 story missions and pretty much nothing else, most 100% guides mention doing the rampages early on in the game as the gang members will have weaker weapons and be less hostile but how hard really are they after finishing the story?

ive done the same thing mate , gutted should of done them all at start im about to try the rampages now so ill see 

2 hours ago, FresHOnline_ said:

ive done the same thing mate , gutted should of done them all at start im about to try the rampages now so ill see 

I ended up restarting, those rampages are a nightmare when the mafia & triads hate you. On a new save I’ve done the rampages from the first island, level 12 ambulance and just about to finish up on the taxi fares, nightmare

13 minutes ago, jacklemaitre98 said:

I ended up restarting, those rampages are a nightmare when the mafia & triads hate you. On a new save I’ve done the rampages from the first island, level 12 ambulance and just about to finish up on the taxi fares, nightmare

restarted myself mate i know how you feel , i was wondering if u could help me ive already done the level 12 ambulance trophy on my old save do i still have to do it again on the new? 

10 hours ago, FresHOnline_ said:

restarted myself mate i know how you feel , i was wondering if u could help me ive already done the level 12 ambulance trophy on my old save do i still have to do it again on the new? 

Yeah unfortunately need to do it again even if you already have the trophy, your new save cant reach 100% without it

When I did it in the original version, I used the trick I learned elsewhere: any Rampage that doesn't require headshot kills can be completed by using a tank. I used this on the one in Shoreside Vale where you have to kill 20 Cartel members with a flamethrower. I just couldn't do this legit, so I had to cheat a bit. I'm guessing this method no longer works in this one?

• Like 1

This final rampage in Shoreside Vale (20 Colombian kills with the flamethrower) is so maddening when they're angry at you, especially when you consider just how buggy and terrible the flamethrower is; half the time, I'm fully painting enemies with fire and it's doing nothing to them, while they continue to blast me.

• Like 4