Exploit of The 100% Completion

It still works in 05.12.2022

How to do it?

1. Purchase the Boatyard, then get on the boat at the dock to start mission Checkpoint Charlie.

2. After completing and seeing a cutscene, you will earn approximately 0.67% percentage.
(Since the statistics does not show numbers after the decimal point, sometimes the percentage won't change, but don't worry!)

3. Save your game file immediately and reload it, then you can repeat this mission again! As long as you can see the cutscene, it always increases your percentage?

Edited by Ranmian
better explanation
  • Like 4

I had it pop upon doing Cone Crazy, which was my last thing beside the final Story Mission. The only thing I can think of that may have contributed towards this is Checkpoint Charlie for the Boatyard, as I did it twice and upon doing it a second time it showed the "asset complete" cinematic again with the money pickup being duplicated. I checked afterwards and there was only one actual money pickup there so just passed it off as a weird glitch.

On 21.11.2021 at 3:01 PM, Archavia said:

I had it pop upon doing Cone Crazy, which was my last thing beside the final Story Mission. The only thing I can think of that may have contributed towards this is Checkpoint Charlie for the Boatyard, as I did it twice and upon doing it a second time it showed the "asset complete" cinematic again with the money pickup being duplicated. I checked afterwards and there was only one actual money pickup there so just passed it off as a weird glitch.

I can confirm this.

And you can go even further.

After the race drive back to the Boatyard, save there and then load the savefile, then you can recomplete the race and get the cutscene again.

Every 2 races are 1% more for me at least.

Started the Boatrace with 27% and am now at 32%.

• Like 1

On 2021/11/21 at 10:01 PM, Archavia said:

Reminded me, I did Checkpoint Charlie twice too. It is interesting now.

8 hours ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

I can confirm this.

And you can go even further.

After the race drive back to the Boatyard, save there and then load the savefile, then you can recomplete the race and get the cutscene again.

Every 2 races are 1% more for me at least.

Started the Boatrace with 27% and am now at 32%.

Wow, we can make use of it and skip some annoying side missions

Same happened to me. I got 100% before doing "Cone Crazy". Also did "Checkpoint Charlie" twice. One time I want to get to VCB and I forgot that second boat also trigger mission. Like Archavia, my money pickup also duplicated, but it don't give extra cash. Like I remember, in original VC also it can be duplicated. Maybe it will work also there. I'm wondering now, if is possible to get 250 armor and health, if we attain 100% and then do police/pizza missions or 100% just get us only 150 a/h. 

Edited by Michaw99
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ShijouLime said:

Hi, does anyone know this exploit still work after today's v1.03 update?

Just in case it got fixed then I may stop auto game update before 100% completion done

Can confirm this exploit still does work after v1.03, just tried it this morning.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MisterDesmond said:

Does anyone know what stuff we can actually skip now due to this.

In other words, just exclude these:

- Taxi(only 25 fares to unlock trophy)

- Vigilanti

- Firefighter

- Paramedic

- Pizza Boy

- Sunshine Auto Asset

- RC Bandito(only once)

- Assassination Missions

- Hidden Packages

- Stunt Jumps

Edited by Ranmian
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how to actually start the glitch, I did the mission the first time didn't save yet, I keep getting boat missions with different times (02:55, 02:50 etc...) not a single one with the 03:00 which is the glitched time. What the fuck am I doing wrong? This shit got patched or something?

17 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I don't understand how to actually start the glitch, I did the mission the first time didn't save yet, I keep getting boat missions with different times (02:55, 02:50 etc...) not a single one with the 03:00 which is the glitched time. What the fuck am I doing wrong? This shit got patched or something?

You should of saved it immediately after the first boat mission Checkpoint Charlie to get that mission to repeat. If youve done another boat mission after that one its gone.

***Note for anyone checking back in on this method. Still working as of today***

Edited by TheSackoBowl
Update

On 3/16/2022 at 11:24 PM, TheSackoBowl said:

You should of saved it immediately after the first boat mission Checkpoint Charlie to get that mission to repeat. If youve done another boat mission after that one its gone.

***Note for anyone checking back in on this method. Still working as of today***

I saved immediately after typing that ufff ? Thanks man, I got it now!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...