Exploit of The 100% Completion

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

If you want the platinum, then yes !

Hidden packages and jumps both have their specific trophies ;) 

Thanks, I platinumed the original series and decided to jump on vice city again for the upgrade as it was free with ps plus extra but I'll make use of the exploit just to skip some parts

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WalshYNWA said:

Is there a limit on how many times we can do this? I am on 63% after doing this glitch but the save icon at the dock has disappeared? Will this percentage be high enough to complete everything else?

Disappeared ? Really? Unless it’s patched (I can’t confirm as it’s been a while). 

have you gone out of that area and come back? 

for my run I did it a good 20 times on ps4 and ps5. Worked for me. Some of them didn’t count and had to do them twice. Was annoying.

2 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

Disappeared ? Really? Unless it’s patched (I can’t confirm as it’s been a while). 

have you gone out of that area and come back? 

for my run I did it a good 20 times on ps4 and ps5. Worked for me. Some of them didn’t count and had to do them twice. Was annoying.

Yeah, I am currently on 69% now, I had to go to another safehouse and there was the save icon there but it has completely gone from the dock. The glitch still works, it is just that save point has gone, which is very strange. Cannot find anything about it online.. Do I have to go straight to 100% or could I go to lets say 80% and get the percentage to 100 from doing all the packages and rampages?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SpikeToW said:

Personally I found it more safer , to do all activities related to trophies first, and then start this glitch. In this case completion rate already will be 80-85% and no need to finish Checkpoint Charlie to many times.

@WalshYNWA I’d agreed with this comment. I did checkpoint Charlie last so I could go as far as I could without using the glitch as much. 

Your comment at getting to 80% May work by getting packages etc to make up the other 20%. I think we would have done it the other way around.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yes. I should have started this a bit later. I need to do a few of the asset missions to trigger the last mission and I just wanted to complete the game first so I did the checkpoint Charlie mission and then just decided to do the glitch. I may leave it now and complete the rest of the game as others have said and see where it takes me percentage wise

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WalshYNWA said:

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yes. I should have started this a bit later. I need to do a few of the asset missions to trigger the last mission and I just wanted to complete the game first so I did the checkpoint Charlie mission and then just decided to do the glitch. I may leave it now and complete the rest of the game as others have said and see where it takes me percentage wise

Probably the best way to go. Best of luck with it , I’m sure we’ll see you hit the platinum club soon ? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.11.2022 at 5:12 PM, WalshYNWA said:

Do we still have to get the hidden packages and stunt jumps?

Yes, you do. As mention earlier in this post Stunts and Packages have separate trophies, but you can do stunts in an hour max and packages takes about 1,5h with Sea Sparrow or some other FLYABLE thing :P

I can confirm that exploit still works as of December 2022 and most likely it will stay this way. 
I managed to skip 75 taxi fares, rob shops activities, rampages and races. Started doing this at 89% so 20 times replay the mission wasn't that big of a deal.

Edited by KonyTV
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, KonyTV said:

Yes, you do. As mention earlier in this post Stunts and Packages have separate trophies, but you can do stunts in an hour max and packages takes about 1,5h with Sea Sparrow or some other FLYABLE thing :P

I can confirm that exploit still works as of December 2022 and most likely it will stay this way. 
I managed to skip 75 taxi fares, rob shops activities, rampages and races. Started doing this at 89% so 20 times replay the mission wasn't that big of a deal.

does the cannoli method still work in the latest patch? 

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1

On 06/12/2022 at 9:16 PM, JWill_55 said:

does the cannoli method still work in the latest patch? 

Which method are you talking about? 
I played “Take the cannoli” safe - there is a glitch that pushes firefighter missions further when you drive inside Vercetti Mansion. It took me 42 minutes to get from 27k to 100k. You just drive inside / outside till the moment you have 100k points needed for the trophy. There is literally no possible way to die/loose progress. With every next Firefighter level you get more money from which you get points. After doing 89% legit and the rest using Boatyard Asset Exploit I only had 27k and I didn’t really want to put more hours into this game so I played it same without room for errors like you can mess up with “Cone crazy”

On 11/12/2022 at 9:08 AM, KonyTV said:

Which method are you talking about? 
I played “Take the cannoli” safe - there is a glitch that pushes firefighter missions further when you drive inside Vercetti Mansion. It took me 42 minutes to get from 27k to 100k. You just drive inside / outside till the moment you have 100k points needed for the trophy. There is literally no possible way to die/loose progress. With every next Firefighter level you get more money from which you get points. After doing 89% legit and the rest using Boatyard Asset Exploit I only had 27k and I didn’t really want to put more hours into this game so I played it same without room for errors like you can mess up with “Cone crazy”

Sorry , I was meaning the police boat shooting at the cruise ship along with cone crazy. 

I’ve already done these but was interested to know if they were patched.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 0:12 PM, WalshYNWA said:

Do we still have to get the hidden packages and stunt jumps?

Yes, you still need to do these for theor respective trophies

- Taxi(only 25 fares to unlock trophy)

- Vigilanti

- Firefighter

- Paramedic

- Pizza Boy

- Sunshine Auto Asset

- RC Bandito(only once)

- Assassination Missions

- Hidden Packages

- Stunt Jumps

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I'd like to add a few things to the great post from @Long-Ryde (thank you for this!). 

I highly suggest not just delivering 10 pizzas for the trophy but completing level 10 instead in order to have 150 max. health early on. 

You'll also need to complete the first two missions of the Malibu Club asset (including the mission "The Shootist"), this will trigger the chance for the phone call regarding the last assassination mission to appear. For me this call wasn't happening for quite a while until I read this helpful tip over at GTAForums. 

When I had done everything trophy - related completion aspect before utilising the Checkpoint Charlie - exploit, my completion had shown around 80%. Then it was just a matter of grinding the race over and over, saving and loading at the docks between each race. I chose a radio station when the race began and sat there for a few additional minutes when the race had finished in order to be credited progress for listening to all stations, this worked like a charm so that I earned the respective trophy as well. 

Edit: Completing the Print Works asset is also required. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_

• 3 months later...