Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course DLC (June 30, 2022)

Ghost

Just now, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

I just did that and still nothing. Idk what I could be missing 

Did you spin Cuphead on the map until the Genie shows up and gives you 9HP?

Yes, so I always start with 9HP. But I did that before on a different boss. Is there a way to deactivate it and activate it again? 

Returning to map deactivates it. 

Try this: go for boss 2 first, and making sure there's a heart on Number 3. 

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Returning to map deactivates it. 

Try this: go for boss 2 first, and making sure there's a heart on Number 3. 

Still doesn't work. Returning to the map doesn't seem to deactivate since I can't do the spinning thing again. Did boss 2 and got the heart on number 3 several times but still the trophy won't pop up 

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2

4 hours ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Still doesn't work. Returning to the map doesn't deactivate since I can't so the spinning thing again. Did boss 2 and got the heart on number 3 several times but still the trophy won't pop up 

Returning to title will reset it, my mistake.

Found this on Reddit:

- To activate, spin around 3 times on the world map.

- Djimmi will appear and grant you with some additional HP that lasts until you win a fight.

- You can only use this cheat 3 times per playthrough until you beat the game, from there on you can use it infinitely.

- Even if you get perfect stats on beating a boss, you will only be rewarded with a B+

- You will not be able to get a golden flag on a boss if you beat them while this cheat is active. 

Edited by Ghost

I think honestly my game or trophy might got bugged. 

Damn. Hope you find a solution. 

Anyone else having issue getting an A rank on final boss of DLC? I know there are two people who have the "All A-Rank" trophy. Even though I get 3/3 in every category and beat the boss under 2:30 I still end up with B+. I use the Djimmi to get 3 more lives and the Dash charm.

Also 9HP has not unlocked for me either, haven't tried dice kind yet though.

1 hour ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Idk. Going back to title doesn't reset either 

23 minutes ago, Mori said:

Anyone else having issue getting an A rank on final boss of DLC? I know there are two people who have the "All A-Rank" trophy. Even though I get 3/3 in every category and beat the boss under 2:30 I still end up with B+. I use the Djimmi to get 3 more lives and the Dash charm.

Also 9HP has not unlocked for me either, haven't tried dice kind yet though.

Found this on Reddit:

- To activate, spin around 3 times on the world map.

- Djimmi will appear and grant you with some additional HP that lasts until you win a fight.

- You can only use this cheat 3 times per playthrough until you beat the game, from there on you can use it infinitely.

- Even if you get perfect stats on beating a boss, you will only be rewarded with a B+

- You will not be able to get a golden flag on a boss if you beat them while this cheat is active. 

Edited by Ghost

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

No, fight a boss first without getting hit and then roll the dice for the heart. After the battle, you'll notice you have 5HP, roll the dice for the heart and the trophy will pop.

Don't think it matters which character you use.

Yes, this worked.

Equip 2 heart charm, spin to get the extra lifes from Djimmi. You have 9HP entering King of Dice. The third spot had a heart, I first landed on spot 2, it is the easiest boss to get a no hit. After that I hit the dice on 1, landed on spot 3 and got the trophy.

To unlock the "A Horrible Night To Have a Curse" trophy, you have to equip the broken relic (bought in shop for 1 coin) and interact with 3 tombstones on the graveyard.

1. Up right

2. Up left

3. Up middle.

The order is given by the 3 characters on the podium, from first place to third place.

Just in case: You earn coins by climbing up the ladder and completing all the challenges. There is also one coin in the Ms. Chalice tutorial (Recipe book) and one coin is hidden on the map behind the bakery. Go to the shop and there is a hidden path behind it to the left. You can also go left behind the graveyard but it leads to the shop pathway as well.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mori said:

To unlock the "A Horrible Night To Have a Curse" trophy, you have to equip the broken relic (bought in shop for 1 coin) and interact with 3 tombstones on the graveyard.

1. Up right

2. Up left

3. Up middle.

This order doesn't seem to be working for me, is there anything else I need to have equipped other than the Broken Relic? I hope I haven't done something to make it glitch

17 minutes ago, Zizoo_09 said:

This order doesn't seem to be working for me, is there anything else I need to have equipped other than the Broken Relic? I hope I haven't done something to make it glitch

The order is not the same for everyone. Check the guys on the podium for your solution.

Edited by SiC
  • Like 1

I just beat the final boss with the cursed relic. It reduces your HP to 1 and randomizes your weapon every time you stop shooting. Unfortunately it does not unlock the Paladin trophy. I did it on Regular. I can't see myself doing it on Expert atm and honestly don't want to spend too much time on it and end up not getting the trophy.

I am going to try the Gauntlet with the Relic on. Nevermind the charm does not apply to Gauntlet.

Edited by Mori

29 minutes ago, dusk-kun said:

Im pretty sure paladin is for unlocking the super relic by beating all bosses once with the cursed relic on it will transform into it.

Confirmed from tevexb, for paladin equip the cursed relic, and beat all bosses of isle 4 on normal difficulty 

1 hour ago, Zizoo_09 said:

The order is randomised for every playthrough. You need to take note of what the podium guys tell you when you have the broken relic in your inventory. You don't have to equip it. Look for clues in the text that say either up, down, left or right and then interact with the gravestones in the correct order

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Anyone knows how to get A King's Admiration trophy (Defeat the King's Gauntlet)? I have beaten all five of them or do I have to beat them all without dying once? [

You have to talk to the King again. There will be an option to go "Gauntlet". It's all challenges back to back with 3HP. Luckily they refill after each fight again.

5 hours ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

I think honestly my game or trophy might got bugged. 

What worked for me is to get two hearts from King Dice. So in my case, boss 3, and boss 4 had hearts.

I rolled a 3 and beat the cigarette without taking any damage, and then rolled a two to go to boss 4. I got the trophy while going into the battle, since you get the heart before you actually start fighting.

Obviously, this is after the Djimmi "cheat" and with the Twin Heart charm. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2