Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course DLC (June 30, 2022)

Ghost

18 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

I have talked to him again and he doesn't give me an option to go to the Gauntlet. However, he shows me the names of the champions so I can choose which one to fight again. Is this the same as what you mean by "gauntlet"? 

Did the ladder location changed for you? I climb the ladder right next to the ship I arrived with on the Island IV. When I talk to the King it shows me all champions and under "The Queen" it says "The Gauntlet"

Edited by Mori

8 hours ago, Mori said:

Did the ladder location changed for you? I climb the ladder right next to the ship I arrived with on the Island IV. When I talk to the King it shows me all champions and under "The Queen" it says "The Gauntlet"

Yes the ladder location changed and is next to the ship. I just hope its not glitched 

Edit: I can see it now

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

The ‘Hearty’ trophy makes no sense.

I use the Charm ‘Twin Heart’ so that I start with 2 more Hearts. I also spin my left stick a few times in a circle to get the extra hearts from Djimmi. That means I spawn with 9. I continued retrying if I lost a heart. And eventually it removes the extra hearts from Djimmi, however, I decided to play anyways and landed on 3, with no heart, completed it, and then landed on 4 (which had a heart).

And… the trophy unlocked…? Despite only having 6 hearts. lol

2 hours ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Can confirm that you don't have to do Isle IV bosses for Paladin. I completed 8 bosses from the main game and got the trophy. The icon for the charm changes every 2 bosses you do 

Thank You! That was my last trophy.

You can activate Djimmi's extra hearts as well to help with survivability when equipping the Cursed Relic. Also noticed that as the Cursed Relic levels up it will also have additional charm effects too including the Heart Ring, Smoke Bomb, and Whetstone

When you fully level up the Cursed Relic (and get the Paladin trophy), it will become the Divine Relic and it has the Heart Ring, Smoke Bomb, Whetstone, and Coffee charm effects while randomly changing your weapon when you dash, stop shooting, and use the ex shoot

Edit: removed misinformation

Edited by domoenic
removed becuase of misinformation
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, domoenic said:

Also can confirm you can also do the bosses on simple as well for Paladin, but the Cursed Relic will level up slower so you'll need to defeat more bosses.

Are you sure about this? I have defeated 13 bosses on simple and the relic didn't upgrade aside from Heart ring charm. I went back and defeated 2 bosses on regular and the charm upgraded immediately. 

10 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Are you sure about this? I have defeated 13 bosses on simple and the relic didn't upgrade aside from Heart ring charm. I went back and defeated 2 bosses on regular and the charm upgraded immediately. 

Hmm I might be mistaken since I did 3 simple and then a regular boss after those. Also when your relic upgraded did it gain the heart ring effect first? I recall when I did the first boss with the cursed relic equipped there was no heart ring effect, and then only when I beat a few bosses did the heart ring effect appear with the cursed relic

I only noticed the Heart ring charm after defeating the third boss on simple (like in the 4th boss) but the cursed charm itself didn't upgrade its logo at all nor did I gain any upgrades even after defeating 13 bosses on simple. However, the cursed charm did upgrade every 2 bosses on regular. So in the end simple difficulty won't unlock the trophy as the charm won't upgrade at all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned already but the trophy name for defeating the King's Gauntlet should be Endure instead of A King's Admiration as shown on the site. Not sure why this is, as every other trophy is labelled correctly. 

Maybe it's different based on the regional version. Mine is U.S and the trophy name is A King's Admiration. Can you say what version you have?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BusyFace13 said:

Awesome - is this for defeating every boss with her on Isle IV, or every boss from the main game?

Main game + DLC. I did it on Regular, without Djimmi

On 1.07.2022 at 10:51 PM, MohandGamer7 said:

Maybe it's different based on the regional version. Mine is U.S and the trophy name is A King's Admiration. Can you say what version you have?

I got the EU version and after beating the gauntlet i popped endure trophy, even got the screenshot that's taken every time you get a trophy, yet the game itself is saying I don't have A King's Admiration trophy.

After beating gauntlet a second time nothing happened, so i guess i'm out of the trophy beacuse of some wierd trophy name inconsistencies.