Among (s)Us Trophy/Achievement Thoughts?

BairedEmerald

6 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

It’s a real shame to see people just boosting to get the Platinum as quick as possible. This is one that would come naturally at a decent speed so to see people just rushing it is quite upsetting.

Especially as it’s a much better game than First Class Trouble and has a much fairer trophy list. 

"Quite upsetting"? Let people play how they want to play the game. A lot of people are just getting this for the plat having already played the game when it first became popular.

12 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Any merit to playing this game with randoms (i assume it has matchmaking?) or will it just be no fun without friends?

I wouldn't play it with randoms, totally defeats the purpose. Get some friends/family (full lobby of 10 is the best) and play it while in voice chat with eachother. Best way to play is to only voice chat during meetings and not while walking around the ship/doing tasks/killing people. The fun of the game is to deceive your friends over voice chat if you're the imposter or trying to figure out who is lying if you're a crewmate. 

The game itself is so easy to get into, anyone can play it. In its essence it's basically werewolves (boardgame) with only 2 jobs/classes

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

It’s a real shame to see people just boosting to get the Platinum as quick as possible. This is one that would come naturally at a decent speed so to see people just rushing it is quite upsetting.

Especially as it’s a much better game than First Class Trouble and has a much fairer trophy list. 

Yeah but we r here to get trophies…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

It’s much better than fct for sure but this is a forum for getting trophies lol ?, how u gonna say don’t go for trophies???. People can still enjoy the game afterwards/before getting plat some may not but it’s up to them 

6 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

I wouldn't play it with randoms, totally defeats the purpose. Get some friends/family (full lobby of 10 is the best) and play it while in voice chat with eachother. Best way to play is to only voice chat during meetings and not while walking around the ship/doing tasks/killing people. The fun of the game is to deceive your friends over voice chat if you're the imposter or trying to figure out who is lying if you're a crewmate. 

The game itself is so easy to get into, anyone can play it. In its essence it's basically werewolves (boardgame) with only 2 jobs/classes

Figures. But we can't all have friends.

It's clearly not a game for me. At best, I could muster 1 person to play with. Having 9 other friends/people that also could manage to schedule at the same time to play a video game online is a mind boggling scenario for me lol. 

Altho, $5 is nothing so I might just give it a go and play a couple of matches with randoms and see if I get lucky and have some fun and if not, no skin off my nose

23 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Figures. But we can't all have friends.

It's clearly not a game for me. At best, I could muster 1 person to play with. Having 9 other friends/people that also could manage to schedule at the same time to play a video game online is a mind boggling scenario for me lol. 

Altho, $5 is nothing so I might just give it a go and play a couple of matches with randoms and see if I get lucky and have some fun and if not, no skin off my nose

U can use alts (phone) & if u have a pc u can have all others as urself, u don’t need 10 people either, 4 to start and 1 imp, 7 for 2 imp

Edited by Vinny122004

On 12/15/2021 at 10:20 AM, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Why is it a "shame" and upsetting that other people play the game with different goals in mind and find what is fun differently compared to what is fun for you?