Need help with the Investing in the Future Trophy!

Hiro_kyh

2 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

This was exploit I see before to get PSN games back to 1.00 but I have the disc version of Avengers and need to up it to 1.03 as you said but I cant see how that

PSX Downloader can help.

Thanks for trying to help though.

It's the same trick, you just need to find the URL for the 1.03 patch and insert into the download program :). Also, see here if the other program doesn't work:

• 3 weeks later...

I finaly got it with my method but you MUST have a physical version and no internet connection, you have to save your progress in the cloud before and delete your save on your ps5 and you play approximately 2 hours and you can fully upgrade a green piece of hulk stuff to lv3

4 hours ago, Belodrin said:

Not yet it looks like. I double dipped and got the physical edition on the PS5 and I am going to get it that way!

I might do the same eventually, i have the physical release of the ps4 version and don't want to use the software mentioned in the other posts to fiddle with my home network. Might wait for a sale on that physical ps5 version though... 

Edited by Milkyray
Spelling

20 hours ago, Milkyray said:

I might do the same eventually, i have the physical release of the ps4 version and don't want to use the software mentioned in the other posts to fiddle with my home network. Might wait for a sale on that physical ps5 version though... 

The trophies that bug me are the 15 villain sector one and 100 assignments one. I have more than likely reached those numbers yet the trophies won't pop. Just gotta keep doing them I guess

Bought the retail ps5 version. Blocked internet access after installing. Version number is 1.000.035... how do i boost equipment? Is there a point in the campaign i need to reach or a specific equipment level?

Playing on an alt account i finished the campaign up to the part where i can play H.A.R.M. training missions. It's at 23%.

UPDATE: Apparantly version 1.000.035 is the same as v1.60... guess i'm uninstalling the game. How do i download the 1.03 patch from the link on the other page? Use a browser on my ps5 or download it on a thumb drive on pc and copy the file to my ps5 from there? Sorry for my long post and dumb questions...

Edited by Milkyray
Update

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I have bought a retail ps5 disc (had ps4 disc but played the ps5 version) is this the method that everyone is currently using to get this trophy by not installing any updates? i can see lots of people are still getting this trophy or are they using this proxy method to downgrade? my disc arrives tomorrow but if im already wasting my time i will just send it back straight away and call it a day on this Plat

38 minutes ago, naytchaa said:

Hi all

I have bought a retail ps5 disc (had ps4 disc but played the ps5 version) is this the method that everyone is currently using to get this trophy by not installing any updates? i can see lots of people are still getting this trophy or are they using this proxy method to downgrade? my disc arrives tomorrow but if im already wasting my time i will just send it back straight away and call it a day on this Plat

If you're playing the PS5 version and getting the PS5 disk then you can get the trophy without going through the 'proxy method'. You simply have to play the game from the PS5 disc unpatched so turn off your internet. It won't be compatible with any saves you have made post patch though, so you'd need to delete your save data (back it up if you want to continue on that save) and start from scratch. If you've already started playing and made significant save progress then 'Investing in the Future' trophy is best done last after you've got all the other trophies to avoid accidentally deleting your current save without backups. You'll be able to get the trophy shortly after gaining control of Hulk on the unpatched/day 1 version. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, naytchaa said:

that's great thanks for the info Vault appreciate it. I think i will get the trophy out of the way first and just re download my cloud save after to carry on then

No problem and good luck. If you plan to get the trophy out of the way just remember to turn off automatic sync on the PS5 lol

5 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

Can you then autopop the PS4 version after earning the PS5 version of the trophy? 

Not sure. I know you can auto pop from PS4 to PS5 (although it's reportedly buggy) but haven't heard any reports of doing it the other way round on this game. Personally, though, seeing as the PS4 does have a broken plat I wouldn't risk it.

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Irriducibile81 said:

Hi guys!

if I wanted to start the game from ps5 with the physical version, do I still risk platinum for this bug?  It seems to me that they have not fixed the problem with the recent patches

Please let me know 

This bug still hasn't been fixed, thus you will have to play offline without any patches if you want to get the broken trophy :(.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/patch-notes-2-5-1/

Fixed according to the patch notes.

I’ve got no way to check it, since I already have the trophy, but for anyone still missing it, this might be the time to try and get it :)

I just got the trophy , the only thing  you have to do is upgrade a gear part to level 140 , not even 165