Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Awesome dood. Well done. Just CoM and BbS left now? What's next Prinny dood?

Yep those are the remaining KH plats dood, should have plenty of time to complete them before KH3 ever gets done then again I had plenty of time to plat the 1.5 collection before 2.5 and that didn't happen xD Not sure what is next dood, have a lot of ideas running in my head. Most likely will rotate between some stuff until a game screams out "Plat me, please plat me Wdjat dood"

Congrats on your new milestone. Only two more platinums until you hit triple digits!

Thanks dood! Yeah it is exciting being so close!

Yeah 5000 trophies is cool and all, but 10,000 is where the fun begins xD

Congrats dood, looknig forward to seeing triple digits beside your plats :D

Thanks dood but man took me years just to get halfway? Considering my love for lengthy and grindy plats no telling when I'll get to 10k xD

Thanks dood but man took me years just to get halfway? Considering my love for lengthy and grindy plats no telling when I'll get to 10k xD

Very true, I'd be quite a ways away from where I am now if I stuck to my guns and platinum'd the jrpgs i own haha. But now you've got quite an awesome list!

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix plat finally added (told ya I would finally get it done this year Dragon ;) ) and made it my 5,000th trophy! I'm feeling like a million dollar prinny doods B)

LOL, I admit I didn't believe it at first. But I was wrong dood, I'll never doubt you again (unless I'm in the mood for some trolling or when I'm trying to use reverse psychology :P). Congrats with the plat and the new milestone :yay: :yay: :yay:

• Like 1

LOL, I admit I didn't believe it at first. But I was wrong dood, I'll never doubt you again (unless I'm in the mood for some trolling or when I'm trying to use reverse psychology :P). Congrats with the plat and the new milestone :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hahaha thanks dood! The odds were definitely against me, the game has been on my list since launch afterall xD

Nice list dood B)

Your ID sounds familiar to me...  wdjat... hmm... where have I heard that before?... Mind telling me what it means? :D

Thanks dood! B) My PSN ID is named after  Yu-Gi-Oh card called "man with wdjat" (was a yu-gi-oh junkie back in the day) I read somehwere that wdjat apparently means "the all-seeing eye"  although I didn't even know what it meant when I made it, I just like the name wdjat honestly dood xD

Thanks dood! B) My PSN ID is named after  Yu-Gi-Oh card called "man with wdjat" (was a yu-gi-oh junkie back in the day) I read somehwere that wdjat apparently means "the all-seeing eye"  although I didn't even know what it meant when I made it, I just like the name wdjat honestly dood xD

Congrats on FINALLY platting Kingdom Hearts :P.

Also for the Yu-gi-oh junkie

prinny_oh__the_king_of_games_by_prinnyce

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not having any idea what my next plat would be for a few weeks I've finally decided what I will try for next. Since I finished the character specific trophies yesterday and after months of pressure from Lou I will try to go for Blazblue CSE Vita next doods! Would be sweet to have my 1st Blazblue plat precede my 100th plat!

Not having any idea what my next plat would be for a few weeks I've finally decided what I will try for next. Since I finished the character specific trophies yesterday and after months of pressure from Lou I will try to go for Blazblue CSE Vita next doods! Would be sweet to have my 1st Blazblue plat precede my 100th plat!

Those BlazBlue games are no joke dood, good luck!

• 4 weeks later...