LOL!

Kirbz

Just wow....and to risk going to prison for a computer game? One thing I did learn back when I was a prison guard: Most criminals are the dumbest SOB's to walk the planet...well, next to politicians that is. :P

true that. they probably just did that to have the game 12 hours before release date............. xD!!

they will probably be found anyways, since they will be the first ones to earn the trophies for the game :P

true that. they probably just did that to have the game 12 hours before release date............. xD!!

they will probably be found anyways, since they will be the first ones to earn the trophies for the game :P

Can you see the conversation?

Convict #1: I'm in for double murder, how about you?

Convict #2: Drug dealing and Grand Theft Auto

Convict #3: Kidnapping, torture, and assault with a deadly weapon

Convict #4: Uh......I stole some CoD games.

Betcha' can't guess who the new "Prison Bitch" is going to be. :lol:

• Like 3

If I had the weaponry to pull it off, stealing a truck of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 would be the last thing on my list of items to steal. Gold, diamonds, and crack would be the top 3. That being said, I'd definitely like to get my hands on it early!

And that is not going to be a horrible game, Kirby.

i just stated my opinion by saying its awful. even though i do believe cod sucks, i will evnetualy play mw3, but that will not be my game of choice. i would rather play other games that are comming out than call of duty. they never add anything new, never do any upgrades. its just the same thing over and over again. im probably going to get it for christmas or something from my uncle.

Call of Duky: Monkey Warfare 3

Not interested... Id rather be shoving bamboo underneath my fingernails...

but there is a definite disturbance in the Force because I can sense 6000 voices all crying out in anguish as if their planet had just gotten zapped by the Death Star... poor kids :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

actually, that's some serious money. 6000 copies of CoD 3, let's average it out to about 45/60 Euros/USD :ninja:a copy . that's 270,000/363,366 Euros/USD. that's some serious bread. I don't think they care too much about how good of a game it is. or being the 1st with the Plat. cause really, with the hacks now a days, they ain't never gonna catch them that way. but that some serious $$.. B)

If I had the weaponry to pull it off, stealing a truck of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 would be the last thing on my list of items to steal. Gold, diamonds, and crack would be the top 3. That being said, I'd definitely like to get my hands on it early!

And that is not going to be a horrible game, Kirby.

Had a value of something like $500,000, the shipment. I think that's probably worth it.

I don't think they intended to play them :P