Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Update 19

New Games started:

Month: 143-->145 (+2)

Year: 120--->145  (+25)

Plats Earned:

Month: 101--->102 (+1)

Year: 75--->102 (+27)

100%'s Earned:

Month: (123--->125) (+2)

Year: (87--->125) (+38)

Completion Percentage: 

Month: 87.42% --> 87.27% (-0.15%)

Year: 78.83% --> 87.27% (+8.44%)

Goal: 85% ---- (+2.44% beyond goal)

Games I played this month:

S8f7263.png It Takes Two (PS4) 31% --> 31%

No movement here. I plan on finishing this with my wife over the holiday break.

S193a24.png I.Q. Intelligent Qube (PS5) 0% --> 100% (plat #102 completed!)

I played this after upgrading to PS premium during the sale. This was a game I always was curious about back in the PSOne days, but never wanted to spend what little money I had back then on it over other games. Finally satisfied my curiosity after 25ish years!

S75c7e8.png Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (PS3) 2% --> 48%

I've been making my way through this with my kids a little every week. So far I like it more than Sly 2, but not as much as Sly 1. Pretty forgettable so far without annoying me like Sly 2 did. My kids enjoy watching it though, so I guess that's the reason I'm playing it in the first place.

S929f9b.png   Sly Minigames (PS3) 0% --> 100% (non plat game)

Since I started Sly 3 with my kids, the final minigame on this collection opened up. I don't know why these are on their own trophy list, but I made my way through them in roughly 15 minutes. It's just a collection of totally throw-away minigames.

S5c468d.png Lucky's Tale (PSVR) 72% --> 90%

Got all of the collectibles out of the way, and got the bronze medal times on all 12 levels. All that is left is the gold medal times. I've manage 4 of 12 so far and really struggling. I have no idea how the platinum rate for this game is so high. The time requirements for the gold medals are brutal. Now, If you know me in real life, I'm a pretty calm person, but I have never in my life been so close to throwing my controller through the television screen. I WILL get this platinum. I won't let that fox's smug little face beat me. But I may space out my play sessions with this game as I complete it to keep my blood pressure down lol.

S599d96.png Returnal (PS5) 0% --> 4%

A friend at work and I decided to start this game since we both have been wanting to play it and it would give us something to talk about. I'm only a couple hours in and I like it, but I'm.... let's just say not so good at the game yet. I'm looking forward to getting better.

Up Next:

Now that the World Cup is over my game time should be a little more consistent. I managed to watch every minute of every game and loved it. The France v Argentina Final was easily the most exciting sporting event I've ever seen. Once I got beyond my yearly goal of 85% a few months ago, I was going to keep going and try to get to 90%, but that's not going to happen. So I think I will keep playing what I'm the middle of and probably start a few more games that I've been eyeing just so long as my % doesn't go below 85%.  I will shoot for getting that 90% next year. I think I'll post a wrap-up for the year in a couple weeks.

Good luck to everyone over the last few weeks!

• Like 4

after the persona 5 royal platinum trophie i revisited the trophie list from rocket league it seems difficult i think i go for rocket league platinum trophie assasins creed 2 also conan exiles maybe and saints row gat out of hell is also almost finished but man i hope i can finish those games of 

Edited by maxfighter27

14 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:
It was an interesting week for gaming. Since my business trip didn't go through, I made some very decent progress

FIFA 17 - PS4

Whoa! Got the platinum! An ultra rare of 1.31% 263a.png. I did the heavy lifting of this platinum already many years ago, I just had some trophies left. Pretty happy about this one!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - PS4

A game a played on a regularly basis many years ago. Had some trophies left of which : Meat Wall Eliminate an opponent with a Breach Charge in Quick Match/Ranked Multiplayer the more difficult was. Especially since the breach charge itself is hardly lethal. I got it by surprise by just playing the game. I was just extremely lucky that a wounded opponent stayed to close to a window I did breach....what I now have left should be doable. But I am just enjoying the game and see which ones will pop until I start really focusing on them.

No progress

Resident Evil 2 - PSVita

Call of Duty MW3 + DLC (0/4) - PS3

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

Current status

game.png

Plans for next week

- continue RS Siege - PS4

- re-start FIFA 16 - PS4

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

is multiplayer difficultier then singleplayer ?ore is it the same ?

Update 49 51. 12/19/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 57.05%
Current PCG    57.14%
Goal = 60%

Games -
BlazBlue Chronophantasma(PS3) 2% 7%
Dragon Quest Heroes 14% 40%
Raiden IV: Overkill 2% 21%
Smart As... 10% 11%
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 20% 24%
Warhammer 40K Space Marine 37% 39%

Mostly Dragon Quest Heroes this week, but I also dipped into some low percentage PS3 games and nabbed a few easy trophies. Won't get the plat in any of them but I can push their %'s up. I'd love to knock out some more Space Marine trophies, but my save from years ago is gone so I'd have to play through the campaign again which I don't have time for right now. Maybe in the new year.

Getting down to the wire, good luck everybody!

Edited by Static_Rook
Messed up my update count somewhere
  • Like 4

i am doing all the missable trophies from devil may cry 5 i enjoy trophie hunting since i joined late this event so the trophies  i unlocked 3 of them from mission 2 mission 16 mission 9 so i am having fun with trophie hunting i first geniuly had no clue about my backlog wich ones to finish but now i just go for it and i see how far i can get with the games i got 

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

hey @kingofbattle8174 and @Squirlruler!

Are you planning to organize a 2023 version of this event? This event has really helped me chipping away on long forgotten games, increasing my completion rate. Also it is very nice reading everybody's stories

If you need any help just let me know, happy to help out

The king and I have been talking, he's going to set up next year's page in the next few days :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

The king and I have been talking, he's going to set up next year's page in the next few days :)

thats great i now just continue with my games if a game is done then i just move onto the next one before i just played different games without finishing them but now i finish my games and i wil join to if the next update for next year is avalaible 

Merry Christmas my peeps!

I have spent all of this week playing God of War:Ragnarok. I have beaten the final boss and am currently doing the end game mop up. I enjoyed the story but they really doubled down on the RPG mechanics and that's just not GoW to me. I beat the 2018 game on normal and I started on normal for this one but after an hour I got annoyed with the combat and just set it to very easy. I enjoyed the old school games on hard but those were far shorter and I enjoyed the combat far more. Not sure where the series goes from here but it has been a hell of a ride.

• Like 3

Oh wow, it's been a number from my last update.

Assassins Creed II (40ish?% -> 88%):

I've completed just about everything in the game, just have to finish the story. Saving that for the new year for my bingo card :D

A Rose in the Twilight (86% -> 100%):

Finished up the time attack stuff, while hard, was able to knock it out. I really love this style of game (except the time attack, could have done without that part) but this was a great game. Highly recommend.

Gris (40% -> 100%):

I'm confused on how I feel about this game. The game was pretty and relaxing but didn't understand the "story" at all. Maybe that is on me. oh well. Got the PS5 upgrade, will do that one next year as well.

Deponia (0% -> 100%):

I enjoyed this one! The other two that are still on the PS store were on deep discount so picked them up. Will play next year. Need to start creating my other region accounts, so I can get the third one so I can complete the series lol.

Stick it to the Man (0% -> 100%):

This was a fun little platform puzzler. It was a recommendation when I posted a status asking for more vita recommendations, since I love the vita and am running out of games to play lol. The PS4 version is on sale as well.. Maybe I should pick it up... Hmmm.

This will be the last update before the year end posting. The year end is on a Sunday, so make sure you update your profile before 7AM EST, as I will be doing the update as soon as I can (as the kids allow lol).

Make sure to check out next years event page if you want to join us next year! :]

• Like 4