Will I get flagged if I start a new game before finishing it?

Marco-Snake-

Hi everyone, I'll explain myself better:

I want to (re)play Detroit: Become Human and planned to do this after I finish FF8 Remastered that I'm currently playing, the "problem" is that I've started it in 2018 but dropped it at a certain point of the story and never came back because I've focused on other games. Now, since more than 3 years are passed, It's not worthwhile to continue the game from the last save and I want to start it from 0. I'm not sure because I didn't check the trophy list to avoid spoiler, but there could be a "risk" that doing this could maybe unlock new trophies for different choices in the early chapters that usually people unlock in their second run, if that happens, could I get flagged for "weird timestamps"? I don't remember I've ever restarted a game from 0 before finishing it, I usually finish a game or drop it and never come back or, if I come back, I usually start from the last save.

Thanks to anyone who will reply.

Nothing like this should get flagged.  I guess never say never, but I can't recall anyone getting flagged for anything that could be explained by just starting a game over and making different choices in it.  If there is a case of it I didn't see or forgot about, I'm sure it was resolved quickly.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by dmland12
minor grammar correction
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Why would you get flagged for earning a trophy 3yrs later? 

It's not earning a trophy 3 years later, but earning trophies that require 2 different runs without completing the first one, like could happen on Detroit if I make different choices in a new run.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Not flaggable to my knowledge. I had a similar situation with Fallout 3 where I earned the trophy for beating the game before getting the trophy for basically completing the game opening. (You can talk your way out of taking the required test and thus have to do it in another playthrough.) I also skipped half the campaign by going straight to a certain NPC's location thus popping story trophies out of order. So, yes there are instances of plausible out of order trophy popping. 

• Like 1

I've platinumed this game so I took a look at the trophies you've already unlocked versus those you haven't. Nothing questionable should arise if you were to restart instead of continuing your previous playthrough. 

Edited by Vrisnem
  • Like 1