Why is this never on sale?

2 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

I'm pretty sure it was included in the previous sale, I see it discounted all the time

It's never been on sale in the Japanese store though, and that's what the OP is querying.

This is the forum for the Japanese version, after all.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 5 months later...

Putting a note here to caution everyone, do NOT buy the ps5 version on the japan store thinking the ps4 version would unlock free. (Every other region does this). 

the ps5 version on the japan store went on sale and was trying to get this version too since it’s hardly on sale, big flop. My other stacks of this game worked. I have the disc now.

the v-preca work around for the credit cards won’t work on this game either unless it goes on sale, the highest cards I see are for 5000 yen, this game is 5280.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Thank you for the info Kaos, very helpful. I almost bought the PS5 japan version which was on sale 80% off, but then I noticed in the description, no mention of including the PS4 edition. Suspicious i thought. And then I checked there was a separate PS4 version which was full price, no sale. Highly suspicious I thought. Then I saw your post.

I have a feeling this particular game will Never go on sale, like ever. For some reason.

• 6 months later...