The Last of Us Game of the Generation Edition Announced for PS4

HarmonicEmotions

"Naughty Dog has officially announced The Last of Us: Game of the Generation Edition will be made available in North America on July the 16th and in Europe on July the 28th as a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

g1Bubbl.png

The bundle includes the original game along with the official DLC, including all multiplayer maps and the yet to be released 'Left Behind' story DLC. Along with this, the Game of the Generation Edition will also come with several visual enhancements that were possible with the new technologies of the PlayStation 4, though these enhancements have not yet been detailed. The edition is priced at €39.99 / £29.99 / $39.99 / $69.95 AUD.

Originally released last year for the PlayStation 3, The Last of Us launched to critical acclaim with a Game of the Year edition rumored last month. Naughty Dog has confirmed that more information will come soon"

EDIT: Looks like 

Edited by HarmonicEmotions

Pretty sure it will just be "Game of the Year Edition" and it will still only be for PS3.

Last time I checked, they were gonna add more multiplayer content. Although single player content was confirmed. We haven't heard anything other than "it's coming". Usually a GOTY edition is announced after all DLC is released. Also $40 for a PS4 game, let alone a GOTY edition and the fact that I bought my standard "PS3 edition" for $40 sounds like BS to me.

Edited by Blue Flare

Funny because I've heard nothing but good things, or are you just blind hating it?

I'm sorry brah, but where are you getting your info from? Just as this 420blazeit guy said, I haven't heard that many good things about the game either, and from what I heard the multiplayer shouldn't even be in the game. 

I get it that Naughty Dog makes some solid games, but as far as I'm concerned this game is nothing too special. 

• Like 3

Funny because I've heard nothing but good things, or are you just blind hating it?

Iv heard nothing but poor reviews from actual gamers. 

Just because i didnt follow the trend of ellen page getting a BJ from some zombie with face herpes. doesnt mean im blindly hating. Honestly if 1/2 the people that make/rate games actually played them. We might actually get some good games out there.

• Like 1

If this is real...then what a bullshit....no way,TLoU was meant for PS3.

I'm sorry brah, but where are you getting your info from? Just as this 420blazeit guy said, I haven't heard that many good things about the game either, and from what I heard the multiplayer shouldn't even be in the game. 

I get it that Naughty Dog makes some solid games, but as far as I'm concerned this game is nothing too special. 

From what i hear the games not even that good.

Not surprising since it is most likely shit.

Wow!!! this is some serious trolling.

• Like 2

AInt trolling

Just throwing in my 2 Cents..

Last i checked, listing wons opinion is and has never been trolling. Brah 

Not everyone must like the game ya know. People have different opinions. From what I saw on the game (Haven't played it, nor do I plan to any time soon) it looks like a survivor horror game. A genre I am not a big fan of. I thought forums were all about hearing different people's opinions, no?

• Like 2

I'd believe this if not for a few factors: 1) The console, 2) the price, 3) the fact that there's still DLC to be put out.

Now whether or not I'd buy it -- maybe if it were actually $40. Certainly makes the Tomb Raider re-release look trashy, given that SE is defending the $60 price tag on that.

Either way, not something I'd pick up right away. TLoU is actually the game that pushed me away from the PS3 for a few months, as I just didn't find the game fun. Visually appealing, sure -- but just not fun. And you get a lot of flack for not agreeing with the "zOMGBestGameEvar" crowd.

But again: more than likely fake.

That's not the one I'm talking about.  

This one http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Row-IV-Generation-Edition-Xbox/dp/B00E4QOEFS

Ah yes -- completely forgot about it.

Saint's Row IV was actually the last game release I had to deal with before leaving video game retail forever, so I tend to think of nothing more than the "standard WubWub Edition" as a means of "top of the line".

Nevertheless -- back on topic.

Fake.

"Fake"?

Gonna say fake.

Or at least need to demand a source.