Sound shape trophy hackers complaint

demonoid321

so i was scrolling threw some people trophys and i see that they got this game platinum in 9-35 seconds? some people like yippeekiyay  duck360 warfighter and many others can they get banned for this? im just kind of mad because people are doing this.

Although those 2 you mencioned are known for hacking they just cross saved that game

Bucknerd that doesn't happen, if you change your ps3 time to 2009 the trophies will still have a timestamp of 2014, if the game wasn't out in 2009 then he hacked it

Although those 2 you mencioned are known for hacking they just cross saved that game

Bucknerd that doesn't happen, if you change your ps3 time to 2009 the trophies will still have a timestamp of 2014, if the game wasn't out in 2009 then he hacked it

so how hard would it be for the admins to compare a list of release dates with users who earned platinums before that date?

It would hardly take a minute per game to identify an entire list of cheaters.

so how hard would it be for the admins to compare a list of release dates with users who earned platinums before that date?

It would hardly take a minute per game to identify an entire list of cheaters.

If you want to see cheaters it's actually pretty easy, just go to every platinum trophy and see the first 3 achievers, almost always with fake timestamps

I don't know why they don't do that but I don't really blame them or even care, Sly has an awsome site here and I don't expect him to be banning cheaters 24/7, sure there are some cheaters but now you can even hide the games you cheated on with the vita, so it gets harder to see who cheated and who didn't

• Like 2