The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

13 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

I understand that a lot of you have problems with these changes, and as a result, I will be changing July and August Challenges as per the recommendations. You can check out the main post for the new changes and plan accordingly. In no way it was my intention to cause stress to my fellow players. I just wanted this event to be fun, and I plan to achieve the fun part first and foremost.

you really should make a discord server with mods or something besides forums lol

But now for July challenge it’s minimum 2 series needa be completed and in those series minimum of 3 games needa be done for it to count as a completed series?! Correct me if im wrong

9 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

you really should make a discord server with mods or something besides forums lol

But now for July challenge it’s minimum 2 series needa be completed and in those series minimum of 3 games needa be done for it to count as a completed series?! Correct me if im wrong

Yes Correct.

Just to confirm; no need to complete every single game in the series? 3 completions repeated twice for 2 different series is enough? For example, I'm completing 3 LEGO games, but I don't need to do every single LEGO game that exists.

If that is correct, might need to reword the challenge to something like 100% 3 games which are a part of a series. Do this task for 2 different series.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Just to confirm; no need to complete every single game in the series? 3 completions repeated twice for 2 different series is enough? For example, I'm completing 3 LEGO games, but I don't need to do every single LEGO game that exists.

If that is correct, might need to reword the challenge to something like 100% 3 games which are a part of a series. Do this task for 2 different series.

OH alright i guess mine does sound confusing. I'll update it right away.

So I was looking through my list so see if I could find a second ‘trilogy’ to do to avoid having to look and buy a new one. I’ve got SR4 Re-Elected and SR Gat Out of Hell. I’ve only got a few dlc trophies to do from SR4. So if I bought SR3 and 100%’d that, would that count towards July? Or do I have to look for another trilogy? 

Did some more searching and would the first 3 Shantae games count? First one doesn’t have a platinum. But I don’t have the 4th game in that series. They all meet the criteria for the Games still. 

Nvm first game only has 14 trophies. I gotta look for another ?

Edited by B1ngBangBOsh

7 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

So I was looking through my list so see if I could find a second ‘trilogy’ to do to avoid having to look and buy a new one. I’ve got SR4 Re-Elected and SR Gat Out of Hell. I’ve only got a few dlc trophies to do from SR4. So if I bought SR3 and 100%’d that, would that count towards July? Or do I have to look for another trilogy? 

Did some more searching and would the first 3 Shantae games count? First one doesn’t have a platinum. But I don’t have the 4th game in that series. They all meet the criteria for the Games still. 

Nvm first game only has 14 trophies. I gotta look for another ?

I’m doing the Ezio collection and then doing 3 Lego games for July because I’m definitely playing and getting the platinum for Lego Star Wars when that comes out next week 

16 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Nvm first game only has 14 trophies. I gotta look for another 1f602.png

You just answered yourself bro xD

THE MARCH CHALLENGE EVENTS ARE IN. THE WINNER IS TOXIC GUITAR MOUSE NAMED BRUCE. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE VICTORY.

UNFORTUNATELY, TEAM SLY COOPER HAS LOST AND WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE PLATINUM GAMES.

THE REMAINING STATS HAVE BEEN UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL PLAYING, THE TROPHY HUNT CONTINUES!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rahulrx0 said:

THE MARCH CHALLENGE EVENTS ARE IN. THE WINNER IS TOXIC GUITAR MOUSE NAMED BRUCE. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE VICTORY.

UNFORTUNATELY, TEAM SLY COOPER HAS LOST AND WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE PLATINUM GAMES.

THE REMAINING STATS HAVE BEEN UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL PLAYING, THE TROPHY HUNT CONTINUES!

@rahulrx0 my stats continue wrong. The 6 100% games and the 8 dlc's completed are still missing.

Also, on 30th March I had this trophies:

B: 152

S: 61

G: 19

P: 7

Now I have even more, but up to this day I've registered all trophies gained by game.

@rahulrx0

I dont if you havent done april yet on the sheet and you just mark off the easier one but ive already done april aswell
1. The Raven (Point & click)
2. Observer (Adventure)
3. Infamous Second Son (Shooter)
4. Surgeon Simulator (Role-playing)
5. Planet Coaster (Simulator)
Ive forsure !00% more than 10 games and got more than  5 Genres so im just letting you know and making sure, i write everything down in my notebook to know what i have and need to get done lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

@rahulrx0 my stats continue wrong. The 6 100% games and the 8 dlc's completed are still missing.

Also, on 30th March I had this trophies:

B: 152

S: 61

G: 19

P: 7

Now I have even more, but up to this day I've registered all trophies gained by game.

I will check the stats the next time I update the sheet. It's good that you are recording your own stats as well. It well help clear out stuff later on. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

@rahulrx0

I dont if you havent done april yet on the sheet and you just mark off the easier one but ive already done april aswell
1. The Raven (Point & click)
2. Observer (Adventure)
3. Infamous Second Son (Shooter)
4. Surgeon Simulator (Role-playing)
5. Planet Coaster (Simulator)
Ive forsure !00% more than 10 games and got more than  5 Genres so im just letting you know and making sure, i write everything down in my notebook to know what i have and need to get done lol

I have not yet updated the status for April Challenge. I will do so later during this month.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WONDERING WHY THEIR 100% GAMES, DLCS AND MONTHLY CHALLENGE STATUS ARE WRONG, I HAVE YET TO UPDATE THESE BECAUSE WHILE SOME GET UPDATED USING A FORMULA, OTHERS HAVE TO BE DONE MANUALLY, FOR EXAMPLE, THE APRIL CHALLENGE CANNOT BE JUDGED USING A FORMULA.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 8:02 AM, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Nvm first game only has 14 trophies. I gotta look for another 1f602.png

It doesn't have to.be a trilogy. You can get Hitman Absolution, Hitman Contracts amd Hitman Season 3.

It has to.be 3 games of a series, it doesn't matter the order of the saga.

On 29/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, rahulrx0 said:

~THE GAMES~

1. January - Obtain a Platinum Trophy
  2. February - Pop 100 trophies (any) from the beginning of this event till 28th of February
  3. March - Team Event
  4. April - 100% 6 Games from the beginning of the event till 30th of April, from at least 3 different genres
  5. May - Pop 180 Bronze Trophies, 60 Silver Trophies, 20 Gold Trophies, & 3 Platinum Trophies since the beginning of this event till 31st of May
  6. June - Surprise
  7. July - 100% at least 3 games which are a part of the same series OR 100% a trilogy since the beginning of this event till 31st of July

@rahulrx0 might want to edit this part too.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:16 AM, MattbluePT said:

@rahulrx0 what does a game without a genre on PSNP count for, if I do 100%?

It won't count for the april challenge, but it will count for the remaining challenges. So you can 100% it if you want, but keep in mind that it won't be counted for April.

• Like 1

Quick dumb question, just to make sure I don't make a mistake and count wrong: If you've completed a base game before this year and then complete all DLC during the challenge, it counts as a 100% completion? Also, I assume those are subject to the same requirement of minimum 5 trophies to count?

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 8:20 PM, ArtikSkarab said:

Quick dumb question, just to make sure I don't make a mistake and count wrong: If you've completed a base game before this year and then complete all DLC during the challenge, it counts as a 100% completion? Also, I assume those are subject to the same requirement of minimum 5 trophies to count?

Yes the game counts as 100% in your progression, but the platinum itself won't count, until you have popped at least 5 base game trophies.

23 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

Yes the game counts as 100% in your progression, but the platinum itself won't count, until you have popped at least 5 base game trophies.

Oh ok, so the 100% counts even of is like 2 trophies, is only the platinum that it doesn't right?

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 0:34 PM, MAUSZX said:

Oh ok, so the 100% counts even of is like 2 trophies, is only the platinum that it doesn't right?

NO. Even if it is to be counted as 100%, there should be at least 5 remaining trophies since the beginning of the event, for it to count as 100%.

I'll try explaining better.

So there is a game A, with 40 base game trophies, and 1 DLC having 4 trophies.

A player has already popped the platinum before the beginning of the event.

So, when he goes for the 100%, by playing and unlocking DLC trophies, the 100% would not count, since there are just 4 trophies, and the requirement is at least 5.

But, there is a game B, with 30 base game trophies, and 2 DLCs having 3 trophies each.

So, when he goes for the 100%, by playing and unlocking DLC trophies, the 100% would count, since there are 6 trophies, and the requirement is at least 5.

But the platinum itself won't count.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2022 at 1:33 AM, rahulrx0 said:

NO. Even if it is to be counted as 100%, there should be at least 5 remaining trophies since the beginning of the event, for it to count as 100%.

I'll try explaining better.

So there is a game A, with 40 base game trophies, and 1 DLC having 4 trophies.

So, when he goes for the 100%, by playing and unlocking DLC trophies, the 100% would not count, since there are just 4 trophies, and the requirement is at least 5.

But, there is a game B, with 30 base game trophies, and 2 DLCs having 3 trophies each.

So, when he goes for the 100%, by playing and unlocking DLC trophies, the 100% would count, since there are 6 trophies, and the requirement is at least 5.

But the platinum itself won't count.

Ok, considering the confirmation of the rules, I think I have accomplish this Challenge... correct me if I'm wrong:

• Lost Ember. Genre: Adventure
  • Farcry4. Genre: Shooter
  • Goat Simulator. Genre: Simulator.
  • Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands. Genre: Puzzle
  • Metamorphosis: Genre: Platform

Those are my 5 different games 100% with different Genres.

And I have Mass Effect, Trover Saves the Universe, AereA, Burnout Paradise, Murder Mystery Machine and Batman Origins.

That makes me having 11 games 100% and 5 of them of different Genres.

Am I doing it correctly?

On 4/13/2022 at 11:30 PM, MAUSZX said:

Ok, considering the confirmation of the rules, I think I have accomplish this Challenge... correct me if I'm wrong:

• Lost Ember. Genre: Adventure
  • Farcry4. Genre: Shooter
  • Goat Simulator. Genre: Simulator.
  • Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands. Genre: Puzzle
  • Metamorphosis: Genre: Platform

Those are my 5 different games 100% with different Genres.

And I have Mass Effect, Trover Saves the Universe, AereA, Burnout Paradise, Murder Mystery Machine and Batman Origins.

That makes me having 11 games 100% and 5 of them of different Genres.

Am I doing it correctly?

Yes precisely. That is absolutely correct.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toxicmatic- said:

For the July challenge, idk if it’s been asked already but do remastered version count ?? For example say I do Last of us, last of us remastered & last of us 2. That’ll be alright ?!?

I think it would count in theory, especially since there's no auto-pop between versions. But, that specific series is not completable anymore (OG Last of Us servers are closed)

Since my profile for this year is one big mess I went through it and made a list of everything I’ve done so far that counts towards the current challenges we know of. The 100% games and the DLC’s

Titanfall 2 - shooter

God of War - Hack and Slash

Fall Guys - Platform

Pre Sequel - shooter

Kona PS5 - puzzle

Tiny Tinas One Shot - shooter

Cars 3 - racing

CoD MWR - shooter

Bugsnax - adventure

Sayonara Wild Hearts - arcade

Unravel - Platform

No Mans Sky PS4 - shooter