The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

On 4/18/2022 at 8:39 AM, Toxicmatic- said:

@rahulrx0For the July challenge, idk if it’s been asked already but do remastered version count ?? For example say I do Last of us, last of us remastered & last of us 2. That’ll be alright ?!?

yes as @ArtikSkarab mentioned, it would be legit, but idk bro cuz last of us servers shut down

23 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

Since my profile for this year is one big mess I went through it and made a list of everything I’ve done so far that counts towards the current challenges we know of. The 100% games and the DLC’s

Titanfall 2 - shooter

God of War - Hack and Slash

Fall Guys - Platform

Pre Sequel - shooter

Kona PS5 - puzzle

Tiny Tinas One Shot - shooter

Cars 3 - racing

CoD MWR - shooter

Bugsnax - adventure

Sayonara Wild Hearts - arcade

Unravel - Platform

No Mans Sky PS4 - shooter

Control - shooter

Dark Souls Remastered - RPG

Spongebob - Platform

Rocket League - Racing

Pre Sequel 2 DLC’s

Minecraft 11 DLC’s

GTA 5 1 DLC

No Mans Sky 1 DLC

Control 2 DLC’s

Rocket League 2 DLC’s

AHH Great. I will be updating the list soon so thank you. This will be a great help.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lego Star Wars has ended this challenge for me just spent most of this month enjoying the game and it has just locked me out of the 100% for a world and now I can’t get the platinum unless they fix it in an update :( I was using this as my second trilogy series with two other Lego games can’t think of anything else I could do that’s short now to be able to still do it in time 

6 hours ago, Lumdubz said:

I think Lego Star Wars has ended this challenge for me just spent most of this month enjoying the game and it has just locked me out of the 100% for a world and now I can’t get the platinum unless they fix it in an update :( I was using this as my second trilogy series with two other Lego games can’t think of anything else I could do that’s short now to be able to still do it in time 

Do any other lego game. We are in May, so we still habe plenty of time to worry about the trilogies.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

Apologies for not being able to update the list and the eliminations of the month on time. I will require 2-3 days to see who all have been eliminated this month. Please, carry on with your gaming sessions, hunters. I have been sick due to void for the past week and still recovering. 

Sorry for the delay. I have just recovered fully from COVID-19. Here are the people who got eliminated in the April Challenge:-

1. Fysh_Taco
  2. DORE145
  3. DarlingBaphomet
  4. Komqu
  5. WiktorM101

Better luck next time. The remaining hunters, YOUR STORY CONTINUES.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

Sorry for the delay. I have just recovered fully from COVID-19. Here are the people who got eliminated in the April Challenge:-

1. Fysh_Taco
  2. DORE145
  3. DarlingBaphomet
  4. Komqu
  5. WiktorM101

Better luck next time. The remaining hunters, YOUR STORY CONTINUES.

Glad you are ok, that thing has hit many people real hard.

Super Surprised @Darling Baphomet didn't reach it since she has plenty of 100% but I see her problem was the lack of variety of genres :(

Good luck to everyone this month.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

Glad you are ok, that thing has hit many people real hard.

Super Surprised @Darling Baphomet didn't reach it since she has plenty of 100% but I see her problem was the lack of variety of genres :(

Good luck to everyone this month.

nah bro @Darling Baphomet just has 7 countable 100%, so it doesn't have much scope of success.

Thank you for thinking about me. This wave has me shook. I lost so much muscle mass.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 6:04 AM, Lumdubz said:

So when are we going to find out what the challenge is for June? as we are coming to the end of may 

The challenge for June is going to be pretty straight-forward, and it will be declared on the 30th of May, 2022, 12:00PM GMT

• Like 1

On 27/5/2022 at 0:16 AM, rahulrx0 said:

The challenge for June is going to be pretty straight-forward, and it will be declared on the 30th of May, 2022, 12:00PM GMT

Well I hope it doesn't limit the platinums like the march one did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rahulrx0 said:

Sorry for being a bit late but here it is!

JUNE CHALLENGE - Obtain at least 10 Trophies, from game(s) that begins with the first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID, during the month of June itself.

This is pretty straight-forward, but if you do not have game(s) that match the criteria, you can use first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID. You can obtain any trophy, and you can use multiple games as well.

Happy Hunting!!!

Like the twist! I didn't expected this one at all, very good one.

3 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

Sorry for being a bit late but here it is!

JUNE CHALLENGE - Obtain at least 10 Trophies, from game(s) that begins with the first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID, during the month of June itself.

This is pretty straight-forward, but if you do not have game(s) that match the criteria, you can use first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID, and even use one letter before or after. For example, if my PSN ID is rahulrx0, I can use games starting with R, A, H, as well as Q, S, Z, B, G, I. You can obtain any trophy, and you can use multiple games as well.

Happy Hunting!!!

so you saying i just needa obtain 10 trophies from one game That starts with the  T in my PSN name? 

Edited by Toxicmatic-

I was wondering if we would see a letter-based challenge and I'm glad I was close. I do have a couple of questions about the June challenge:

• Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly; The name of the GAME is the important part, not the name of the trophy itself?
  • How do you treat game that start with "The"? (ex. The Last of Us: a T game or a L game)

Otherwise, this seems like a really easy challenge; compared to the last couple of months, obtaining only 10 trophies is a piece of cake.

Also, I saw that my stats weren't updated after the challenge from last month. I am also tracking my earned trophies and valid invalid games if it can help.

Artik's Stats (Tab 1 is totals by game with invalids in red, Tab 2 is all trophies earned in order, and Tab 3 are additional challenges IE. April, July & August)

15 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

so you saying i just needa obtain 10 trophies from one game That starts with the  T in my PSN name? 

Basically for what I understand is 

10 trophies from a game that starts with T.

10 from a game with O.

10 from a game with X 

57 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

10 from a game with O.

10 from a game with X 

Honesty that’s what I thought but the way he worded it sounds like 10 trophies for just one of the three first letters. “you can use first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID,” if it was 10 trophies for each letter then he would of said that but he didn’t ., another confusion lol @rahulrx0 please explain better

21 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

No no, you can use multiple games that start with T, O, X, S, U, N, P, W, Y, and you just need to get 10 trophies, that's it

19 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

I was wondering if we would see a letter-based challenge and I'm glad I was close. I do have a couple of questions about the June challenge:

• Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly; The name of the GAME is the important part, not the name of the trophy itself?
  • How do you treat game that start with "The"? (ex. The Last of Us: a T game or a L game)

Otherwise, this seems like a really easy challenge; compared to the last couple of months, obtaining only 10 trophies is a piece of cake.

Also, I saw that my stats weren't updated after the challenge from last month. I am also tracking my earned trophies and valid invalid games if it can help.

Artik's Stats (Tab 1 is totals by game with invalids in red, Tab 2 is all trophies earned in order, and Tab 3 are additional challenges IE. April, July & August)

Yes, the name of the game is the key here. Games starting with "The" do not count as T. The Last of Us, would count as L game. Same goes for "A" and "An".

I haven't updated the stats as of now, but I will do them soon, since it's been a very hectic month for me, but now I have recovered fully and back on the grind.

6 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

June's challenge sounds awesome! I hope I made it (if so, I barely squeaked by lol). Regardless, best of luck to everyone, and thank you for the event! @rahulrx0

You're welcome! :)

5 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

10 from a game with O.

10 from a game with X 

NOOOOOO. It's just 10 trophies! You can use any letters, and any number of games! I know it sounds easy, and that's because it is. This is not supposed to be that challenging, but rather fun for everyone. Plus, these kind of challenges weed out the participants who don't know what the fuck is going on.

4 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Honesty that’s what I thought but the way he worded it sounds like 10 trophies for just one of the three first letters. “you can use first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID,” if it was 10 trophies for each letter then he would of said that but he didn’t ., another confusion lol @rahulrx0 please explain better

Explained above. Only ten trophies required this month.

Edited by rahulrx0
  • Like 3

Oh ok, is basically a freebie this month, I like it. About the participants not paying attention, I wouldn't worry, I am afraid July is going to eliminate a lot of people.

Also, I am pretty sure some people didn't acomplish this month challenge.

14 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

NOOOOOO. It's just 10 trophies! You can use any letters, and any number of games! I know it sounds easy, and that's because it is. This is not supposed to be that challenging, but rather fun for everyone. Plus, these kind of challenges weed out the participants who don't know what the fuck is going on.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

@rahulrx0 Assuming I did all the counting properly, I do believe I managed to complete May's challenge just barely. However, I do need to point out the discrepancy that Crazy Chicken Shooter edition would no longer fulfill the requirements to be counted as valid. It did, however, count previously, at the time of my platinuming it, and has been counted in my total on the spreadsheet previously. Assuming this means that the trophies are still valid in my case, I should have enough.

Also, if I understand, in my case, the June challenge requires me to simply get 10 trophies total in any combination of games starting with F, G, H, I, J, T,U, or V, correct?

Edited by GuitaristZag
Question

16 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

No no, you can use multiple games that start with T, O, X, S, U, N, P, W, Y, and you just need to get 10 trophies, that's it

Yes, the name of the game is the key here. Games starting with "The" do not count as T. The Last of Us, would count as L game. Same goes for "A" and "An".

I haven't updated the stats as of now, but I will do them soon, since it's been a very hectic month for me, but now I have recovered fully and back on the grind.

You're welcome! :)

Explained above. Only ten trophies required this month.

I’m trying to to figure out what’s going on so I don’t get out for not understanding lol just a bit of confusion cuz you said using the first three letter on your psn id but like you said up there ^ “Ican use games starting with R, A, H, as well as Q, S, Z, B, G, I” .. but Q, S, Z, B, G, I aren’t even letters in your PSN name so how can you use them ?!? This is why I’m confused and reason why I’m pushing on understanding so I don’t eliminated. ?

so to be clear if I play a game that starts with “T” & pop 10 trophies, I’ll be okay?

• Like 1

@GuitaristZag Correct.

4 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

I’m trying to to figure out what’s going on so I don’t get out for not understanding lol just a bit of confusion cuz you said using the first three letter on your psn id but like you said up there ^ “Ican use games starting with R, A, H, as well as Q, S, Z, B, G, I” .. but Q, S, Z, B, G, I aren’t even letters in your PSN name so how can you use them ?!? This is why I’m confused and reason why I’m pushing on understanding so I don’t eliminated. 1f605.png

so to be clear if I play a game that starts with “T” & pop 10 trophies, I’ll be okay?

The additionnal letters was a cop-out if you don't have any games that fulfill your regular first 3 letters. As written: you can use first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID, and even use one letter before or after.

Basically you get like 9 different letters to do this challenge; as they said, this month's challenge was made to be a freebie. But if you can do it with T, you're all good. Also be careful as "The" games won't count for T.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

@rahulrx0 Assuming I did all the counting properly, I do believe I managed to complete May's challenge just barely. However, I do need to point out the discrepancy that Crazy Chicken Shooter edition would no longer fulfill the requirements to be counted as valid. It did, however, count previously, at the time of my platinuming it, and has been counted in my total on the spreadsheet previously. Assuming this means that the trophies are still valid in my case, I should have enough.

Also, if I understand, in my case, the June challenge requires me to simply get 10 trophies total in any combination of games starting with F, G, H, I, J, T,U, or V, correct?

YES. You are correct. Don't worry about the May Challenge. You probably must've completed it, and you'll know soon enough.

8 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

I’m trying to to figure out what’s going on so I don’t get out for not understanding lol just a bit of confusion cuz you said using the first three letter on your psn id but like you said up there ^ “Ican use games starting with R, A, H, as well as Q, S, Z, B, G, I” .. but Q, S, Z, B, G, I aren’t even letters in your PSN name so how can you use them ?!? This is why I’m confused and reason why I’m pushing on understanding so I don’t eliminated. 1f605.png

BROOOOO!!!! You can use the first three letters of your PSN ID, as well as the letters that come before and after those first three letters. So T, O, X, and then S, U, N, P, W, Y for you. Since S-T-U, N-O-P, W-X-Y. Just pop ten trophies from games starting with these letters and you'll be good to go.

1 hour ago, MAUSZX said:

Time to start Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy.

AYO WHAT. Isn't it just GOTG, or are you referring to the the other telltale one? Edit: I just checked and wtf this is a great loophole. Should've made it 25 trophies but nvm.

Also, HOW IS IT SO CONFUSING I MADE THIS CHALLENGE FOR PEOPLE TO RELAX AND ENJOY. I am really enjoying people spinning out tho.

Edited by rahulrx0