The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @Brucemaan

• May Challenge Goal: Pop 300 Bronze Trophies, 150 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 10 Platinum Trophies

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 1,252   Silver: 490   Gold: 236  Platinum: 41

Total uneligible trophies: (422 Bronze, 177 silver, 160 gold, 24 platinums.)

Total eligible trophies: ( 830 Bronze, 313 Silver, 76 gold, 17 platinum)

May Challenge complete.

• June Challenge: Obtain at least 10 Trophies, from game(s) that begins with the first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID:

Elegible letters.      A-B-C    Q-R-S   T-U-V.

Games:

Astro Bot Rescue Mission-    23Trophies.

Also did some other trophies of games with R and A.

You clearly completed JUNE.

June Challenge complete.

• July Challenge - 100% 3 games which are a part of a series. Do this task for 2 different series.

Games done:

You didn't do 3 games of any series.

July Challenge Incomplete

BRUCEMAAN ELIMINATED

(If someone wants to appeal my checkup you are welcome to do it.)

Edited by MAUSZX

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @gazdavis11

• May Challenge Goal: Pop 300 Bronze Trophies, 150 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 10 Platinum Trophies

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 221   Silver: 95  Gold: 44  Platinum: 10

Total uneligible trophies: No point in this

May Challenge Incomplete.

GAZDAVIS11 ELIMINATED

Edited by MAUSZX

On 02/08/2022 at 10:18 PM, MAUSZX said:

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @B1ngBangBOsh

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 1,177   Silver: 554   Gold: 280  Platinum: 53.                     

Total uneligible trophies: (346 Bronze, 184 silver, 140 gold, 21 platinums.)

Total eligible trophies: ( 831 Bronze, 370 Silver, 140 gold, 32 platinum)

May Challenge complete.

• June Challenge: Obtain at least 10 Trophies, from game(s) that begins with the first, second, or third letter of your PSN ID:

Elegible letters.     A-B-C      0-1-2     M-N-O.

Games:

You didn't do any game with those letters in the month of june.

June Challenge incomplete.

B1ngBangBOsh ELIMINATED

I did CarX for June lol. But I didn’t do two trilogies that are in the series for July so I’m out anyways.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, B1ngBangBOsh said:

I did CarX for June lol. But I didn’t do two trilogies that are in the series for July so I’m out anyways.

I don't know how that slip up. Sorry, I'll Correct that.

It has been corrected. Sorry again.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR MY TROPHIES

• May Challenge Goal: Pop 300 Bronze Trophies, 150 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 10 Platinum Trophies

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 374   Silver: 176   Gold: 76  Platinum: 15

Total uneligible trophies: (17 Bronze, 25 silver, 26 gold, 3 platinums.)

Total eligible trophies: ( 357 Bronze, 151 Silver, 50 gold, 12 platinum)

May Challenge complete.

Elegible letters.      K-L-M    T-U-V   L-M-N.

Games:

Lego Hobbit -    39 Trophies.

Lego DC Super Villains -  76

Transistor - 3

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga - 8

June Challenge complete.

• July Challenge - 100% 3 games which are a part of a series. Do this task for 2 different series.

Games done:

Assassins Creed 2.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
Assassins Creed Revelations.

Lego Hobbit.
Lego DC Super Villains.
Lego Star Wars Skuwalker Saga.

July Challenge Complete

• August Challenge - Pop all trophies for 12 DLCs since the beginning of this event till 31st of August. (1 trophy DLC doesn't count).

DLC done:

Ghost of Tsushima: 5

Sleeping Dogs: 2

Lego DC Super Villains: 6

Total DLC finished: 13.

August Challenge Complete.

• Like 1

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @James Tiger  For some reason I can't tag you.

• May Challenge Goal: Pop 300 Bronze Trophies, 150 Silver Trophies, 50 Gold Trophies, & 10 Platinum Trophies

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 1268   Silver: 321  Gold: 117  Platinum: 32

Total uneligible trophies: (51 Bronze, 19 silver, 19 gold, 3 platinums.)

Total eligible trophies: ( 1207 Bronze, 302 Silver, 98 gold, 29 platinum)

May Challenge complete.

Elegible letters.      i-J-k    3-4-5   L-M-N.

Games:

Nioh 2. +50 trophies

June Challenge complete.

Games done:

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Mafia

Mafia II

Mafia III

July Challenge Complete

• August Challenge - Pop all trophies for 12 DLCs since the beginning of this event till 31st of August. (1 trophy DLC doesn't count).

DLC done:

Days Gone DLC: 3

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: 7

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 5

Marvel`s Spiderman: 4

Last of us Remastered: 4

Last of us Part 2: 1

Control: 2
and more

Total DLC finished: + 26.

August Challenge Complete.

(If someone wants to appeal, you are welcome to do it.)

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @vvinushan

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 363   Silver: 105   Gold: 34  Platinum: 9

May Challenge incomplete.

VVINUSHAN ELIMINATED

• Like 1

THIS IS THE UPDATE FOR @Toxicmatic-

Total trophies popped until the end of May:   Bronze: 572   Silver: 310  Gold: 133  Platinum: 28

Total uneligible trophies: (57 Bronze, 54 silver, 57 gold, 6 platinums.)

Total eligible trophies: ( 515 Bronze, 256 Silver, 76 gold, 22 platinum)

May Challenge complete.

Elegible letters.      s-T-u   n-O-p   w-X-y.

Games:

Observer +10

Outcast +10

June Challenge complete.

Games done:

Infamous

Infamous Second Son

Infamous First Light

Assassins Creed III

Assassins Creed Liberation

Assassins Creed Syndicate.

July Challenge Complete

DLC done:

Goat Simulator: 4

Bugsnax: 1

The Evil Within: 3

Assassins Creed Syndicate: 1

Total DLC finished: 9.

August Challenge Incomplete.

(If someone wants to appeal, you are welcome to do it.)

• Like 1

So up to August the only "survivors" of this event are:

@ArtikSkarab

@James Tiger  (for some reason I can't tag you)

@Lumdubz

@MAUSZX

@Toxicmatic-

Of those only @Toxicmatic- hasn't finished the DLC august Challenge.

I think we can start to declare the games for September (not start).

Remember the Challenge is:

September - Start 2 Games this month, and Platinum them in this month only

Another simple challenge. Just start 2 games during September and Platinum them during these 30 days. However, there is a requirement for the games that can be chosen. The games should meet any one of the following conditions.

1. Has 1 Ultra-Rare Trophy (as on PSNProfiles).

2. Average Completion Rate below 40%.

3. Has 5 Rare Trophies (as on PSNProfiles).

You HAVE to declare the games that you are choosing for this month before-hand. I will upload a Google Form Link before the beginning of this month to facilitate this.

This section once we declare a game we as a unit have a chance to appeal the game if it doesn't fit the criteria.

You don't have to do the DLC if the game has one, you only need to pop the platinum.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

So up to August the only "survivors" of this event are:

@ArtikSkarab

@J4MES_T1GER  (for some reason I can't tag you)

@Lumdubz

@MAUSZX

@Toxicmatic-

Of those only @Toxicmatic- hasn't finished the DLC august Challenge.

I think we can start to declare the games for September (not start).

Remember the Challenge is:

September - Start 2 Games this month, and Platinum them in this month only

Another simple challenge. Just start 2 games during September and Platinum them during these 30 days. However, there is a requirement for the games that can be chosen. The games should meet any one of the following conditions.

1. Has 1 Ultra-Rare Trophy (as on PSNProfiles).

2. Average Completion Rate below 40%.

3. Has 5 Rare Trophies (as on PSNProfiles).

You HAVE to declare the games that you are choosing for this month before-hand. I will upload a Google Form Link before the beginning of this month to facilitate this.

This section once we declare a game we as a unit have a chance to appeal the game if it doesn't fit the criteria.

I have two games i have been saving for September 

They are 

Zone of the Enders - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8125-zone-of-the-enders-the-2nd-runner-mrs

Infamous First Light - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2823-infamous-first-light

both of these  meet the under 40% completion rate 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

MAUS, can I get a confirmation for the September challenge? I have an idea for a game, but it has DLC. The original wording of the challenge only mentions obtaining the platinum. Can I do the base game and skip the DLC?

Yeah, the wording is basically you have to start a game in September and get the platinum, not 100%. So yeah, if you declare a game that has DLC, you don't need to do the DLC, so I would say go for it.

1 hour ago, Lumdubz said:

With October, November and December not having challenges set to them yet, when do you all want to decide what they could be?

Once everyone declares the games of september or in the middle of september we can talk about it and discuss it... right?

• Like 1

Would you guys allow “Sound shapes” to be edible for this challenge ? It’s auto pop time stamps on every version & region. The guide says 6 hrs, it forsure took me more than that. I’m just saying this cause I’ve been outta town all month working & still am atm & haven’t even had a second to play all month. Let me know what everyone thinks cause if not I’m out for the dlcs challenge & will be eliminated…

I don't mind accepting it as i have just looked at two guides and they average it to 6-10 hours and i have looked at some of the most recent earners and a few of them are doing it in a day or so and since you only want it to clear the dlc im fine with it since i only got my dlc done because of a good sale for the Lego dc villains dlc as i normally dont buy DLC at all, so just see if the others are fine with it now 

• Like 2

I'm also okay with the Sound Shapes choice. It's another game whose times were completely destroyed by auto-pop. Also, at the end of the day, events and challenges are just excuses to go through our backlogs and clear off games following interesting gimmicks, so I do not mind bending the rules on that one.

Only 2 days left before the start of September; @James Tiger and @Toxicmatic-, don't forget to put down your choices for the coming month.

• Like 3