Can an Average FIFA Player Unlock the Platinum Trophy?

EgePoyrazOzer

Hello everyone,

I have played FIFA 15, 17, 18 and 19 so far on my account. I could not unlock two trophies in FIFA 18 because the daily objectives were removed from the game. Unlocking the platinum trophy in FIFA 17 and 19 was a nightmare for me. I realized that I miss playing FIFA, I want to return to the series. The difficulty level is 3 out of 10 and the estimated time to complete is 65 hours for FIFA 22. Therefore, the platinum trophy seems unlockable for an average player. In which trophies can I have difficulties, can I unlock the platinum trophy?

Thanks.

• Like 1

The co-op servers are unstable and prone to going offline for long periods, thus locking you put of the respective trophy. The Plat is currently obtainable but knowing EA, they'll probably disable something within the next year or two and render the Plat unobtainable so you're forced to buy FIFA 23.

• Like 1

I plat Fifa 21, it was doable for me but its something most trophy hunters would never attempt bc its online central. If you can't play the game then there's no chance of you getting the plat, but if you put in work then surely you should be able to. I say test yourself and put in the effort bc once I got the plat for Fifa 21 I felt super proud as its an incredibly rare plat to have. The completionists would never touch such a platinum. The best plats you get are the ones you never expected to plat!

• Like 1

This is the easiest Fifa in years, Fifa 18 and 19 required getting to a certain division for the platinum which has been removed in 22. You should be fine as you've gotten platinums already in the series. As mentioned earlier in the thread, the co-op trophy is a bit janky and tends to go offline.

Overall, It's just a long grind for the platinum, the hardest trophy is scoring a bicycle kick in Squad Battles or Rivals for the pitch trophy. It can be a bit annoying as it's quite RNG, as it requires a specific animation.

Edited by Glorious Fury
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I was wondering the same about this platinum. This month with plus I want to give it a try, but I'm so bad with this kind of games, and it gets worse when I need to play with human players, I always lose hahaha.

I have fifa 16 platinum, but I don't know if give this platinum a try. I really don't want to start this game and don't get the platinum at the end ?

28 minutes ago, bani24jj said:

I was wondering the same about this platinum. This month with plus I want to give it a try, but I'm so bad with this kind of games, and it gets worse when I need to play with human players, I always lose hahaha.

I have fifa 16 platinum, but I don't know if give this platinum a try. I really don't want to start this game and don't get the platinum at the end 1f615.png

In my opinion, if you got FIFA 16  platinum and managed to win the draft, you should be more than capable of getting the platinum this year ?

• Like 1

Fifa 22 is piss easy. 

I just recently did platinums in this order : 22 -> 21 -> 20 -> 19, and difficulty got harder by the game. 

22 has 2 annoying trophies. One is for getting a win streak in rivals (4 wins), and that can be a bitch, since EA's matchmaking is retarded. I lost count of the times i got to 2-3 wins in a row, and in next match, met a FIFA GOD. But it can be done. 

The other annoying trophy is for getting a bicycle kick. That animation took me around 200 matches to get. But it's just grinding. 

Other than that, easiest FIFA ever to plat. Which the % also shows :)  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Fifa 22 is piss easy. 

I just recently did platinums in this order : 22 -> 21 -> 20 -> 19, and difficulty got harder by the game. 

22 has 2 annoying trophies. One is for getting a win streak in rivals (4 wins), and that can be a bitch, since EA's matchmaking is retarded. I lost count of the times i got to 2-3 wins in a row, and in next match, met a FIFA GOD. But it can be done. 

The other annoying trophy is for getting a bicycle kick. That animation took me around 200 matches to get. But it's just grinding. 

Other than that, easiest FIFA ever to plat. Which the % also shows :)  

That doesn't sound "piss easy" 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, StanKicka said:

In my opinion, if you got FIFA 16  platinum and managed to win the draft, you should be more than capable of getting the platinum this year 1f609.png

I didn't get the draft wins legit? I remember spending a lot of time farming coins and the help of another player to get this trophy. You guys maybe are thinking, so if you sucks with fifa, why you even try, but I don't know. I just want this platinum don't know why ?

I, too, am undecided about whether I should do FIFA 22.or not, now that it will be available via PS Plus.

I used to play quite a lot of FIFA (and PES) games like a decade or so ago, but not lately. I'm not that into the sport anymore, and I hate how in the games there are always so many online trophies which you can get locked out of if the publisher decides to pull a switch somewhere.

The last FIFA game I played was FIFA 19; I bought it on sale in June 2019 -- when the game was already coming to the end of its cycle, with a newer incarnation coming in just a matter of months. (At least now there would be a bit more time until the next game arrives.) So most of the player base had already been playing the game for months, and had built formidable Ultimate Team rosters. I made the mistake of jumping into FUT Rivals (competitive matches against other people) too soon, with both my own playing skills and my team not up to scratch. So I got smacked around in the placement matches and placed in Division 7. For 'Climbing the Ladder' trophy one had to get to Division 4.

I played the game several hours every day for a month or so, to build my squad and my skills. Eventually I managed to climb up to Division 4 -- and I confess it did feel pretty awesome.

Later I found out that I got lucky in another aspect: I almost missed out on the weekend league trophy ('Making a Name For Yourself') as EA closed the weekend league before FIFA 20 was launched (or moved the competition to FIFA 20, however you want to look at it.)

So I'm sure there'd be a lot of things in FIFA 22 that I would like and enjoy. But I'm equally sure I'd feel stressed about the online stuff until I'd done it -- and worried that I won't get it done until they shut down some part of the game.

Well, there's still a few days to decide.

I've played and got the platinum for FIFA 17,18,19, 20 and 22 and I can say that this is by far the easiest one to plat.

Definitely doable for newer players.

Just remember to go immediately for the Be My Guest and Our Club, Our Rules trophies before anything else.

After that, it's a cake walk :)

• Like 2

for anyone wondering if they should play the game related to difficulty, this is by far the easiest en the least grindy FIFA in years. Also I can help anyone out who needs the 200 matches with a player, just add me and put it in the message.

For the bicycle kicks you will just need to get a player with flair and either lock onto the player or do it while doing the co-op 10 games boosting. It's really not that difficult to do.

The bicycle kicks are especially easy to get in the current stage of the game's life where there are tons of players that are good to use for it and they are all extremely cheap to get as well. Shouldn't really pose a problem for anyone anymore.