Trophies on ps3

JimNGary4Jay

Hey everyone so i have hit a bit of a dilemma, so i have been playing some alien colonial marines recently but between that ive done the opening mission for medal of honor warfighter. I have today sync'd my trophies and the inital trophy for completing "unexpected cargo" hasnt sync'd, I had an issue a little while back where i had to reinitialize my console thus losing all saves, unsync'd trophies ect. Luckily i have learned the art of backing up data on a usb for those "just incase" moments so i readded my save. however when syncing my trophies today after sometime i see i have only sync'd the trophy for completing the second mission and the first one has been locked again. Now is this flaggable?? 

31 minutes ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

...cut...

During syncing trophies, did you wait until the waiting bar reached 100% and the trophy list while being online appeared on ps3?

Edit: Difficult to see anything since your trophies are in "private" mode...

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

During syncing trophies, did you wait until the waiting bar reached 100% and the trophy list while being online appeared on ps3?

1 minute ago, Null_Spectre said:

I can't see why it would get flagged, you've explained how it happened and its a mission very early in the game. Be a different story if it were a multiplayer trophy that involves a lot of work and trophies unlocking previously then yeah that would get flagged.

@Null_SpectreThank god i was dreading the thought of having to restart everything. over one year and 120+ plats. I think just to get a full sort of answer i may message one of the CRT just to get their view on things. Thank you for your response.

@SmasheroHey there yeah i did an upload today, haven't done one in quite some time and only go on ps3 every so often at the minute...damn backlog. yeah the upload also completed fully

9 hours ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

Hey everyone so i have hit a bit of a dilemma, so i have been playing some alien colonial marines recently but between that ive done the opening mission for medal of honor warfighter. I have today sync'd my trophies and the inital trophy for completing "unexpected cargo" hasnt sync'd, I had an issue a little while back where i had to reinitialize my console thus losing all saves, unsync'd trophies ect. Luckily i have learned the art of backing up data on a usb for those "just incase" moments so i readded my save. however when syncing my trophies today after sometime i see i have only sync'd the trophy for completing the second mission and the first one has been locked again. Now is this flaggable?? 

It can be. If your trophy list/profile is still hidden, talk to a member of CRT and clear up if your situation warrants a flag or not. I'm pretty sure anyone believes your story but it also may falls under the rules of what is flaggable, so it's for the best that you clear up with CRT before doing anything else.