LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga coming April 5!

11 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I suppose part of it depends on your enjoyment of the source films/source universe. I enjoy Marvel a lot, but Super Heroes 2 is my least favorite of the 3 Lego Marvel games. But that had more to do with a lot of glitches. 

I like that Skywalker Saga is long (or at least think I will). 8 and 9 never have had Lego game adaptations, and there's a lot you can remake in George's original six films compared to The Complete Saga. Having all 9 films together feels right. But it is funny considering Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens was the most padded Lego game ever. It stretched one film into an entire campaign plus DLC. 

Yeah. The source material is important for me as well. That's why i only played a few lego series. I enjoyed the complete saga the most, because it was kept simple. The clone wars was also pretty good, but force awakens was definitely the weakest of the 3. The source material of the game was crap tho :D I really look forward to play episode 1-6 again. I hope they will release a few dlcs for shows like clone wars, rebels, mandalorian etc.

16 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yeah. The source material is important for me as well. That's why i only played a few lego series. I enjoyed the complete saga the most, because it was kept simple. The clone wars was also pretty good, but force awakens was definitely the weakest of the 3. The source material of the game was crap tho :D I really look forward to play episode 1-6 again. I hope they will release a few dlcs for shows like clone wars, rebels, mandalorian etc.

The DLC was announced back in 2020, they're all character packs though and not actual story content. so I wouldn't expect trophies:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Solo: A Star Wars Story

The Mandalorian Season 1

The Mandalorian Season 2

The Bad Batch

Apparently these 5 packs will now be available at launch. And they announced 2 new ones coming later. 

Trooper Pack

Classic Characters Pack

Edited by Viper

On 1/23/2022 at 1:26 PM, Viper said:

The game time is something I'm a little worried about. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 was definitely the longest LEGO game, and the game was a far cry from how great the first one was, so the games length felt like it dragged on forever. So in order for this games length to be justified, these gameplay changes are really going to have to be substantial enough to make it feel worth it. 

And I said before that while I enjoy LEGO games for the most part, after you play so many of them you realize just how samey they are. So I'm hoping this one innovates enough to feel fresh again, otherwise it might be the last LEGO game I purchase. 

Dude Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and Lego City Undercover were the two Lego games that way overstayed their welcome to get ? for me. More so Lego Marvel 2 than City Undercover. I feel like anything over 50 hours is too much for me. Then there's Lego Incredibles I think I finished that one In 25 hours I was like "that's it?" Haha

7 hours ago, Viper said:

The DLC was announced back in 2020, they're all character packs though and not actual story content. so I wouldn't expect trophies:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Solo: A Star Wars Story

The Mandalorian Season 1

The Mandalorian Season 2

The Bad Batch

Apparently these 5 packs will now be available at launch. And they announced 2 new ones coming later. 

Trooper Pack

Classic Characters Pack

I completely missed that, thank you. They are only included in the deluxe edition but that's still pretty cool, even though there won't be new trophies probably.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you already own the PS4™ version of this game, you can get the PS5™ digital version at no extra cost and you do not need to purchase this product. Owners of a PS4™ disc copy must insert it into the PS5™ every time they want to download or play the PS5™ digital version. PS4™-game-disc owners who buy the PS5™ Digital Edition disc-free console will not be able to get the PS5™ version at no extra cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...