For those that have beaten the game on crushing. (Possible spoilers)

Rowdi

What battle gave you the most grief on crushing?

I don't think there were any fights that I would consider "Blue Room" comparable. However, there were a couple that made me sit back and rethink my strategy. For me, I think the one I had the most trouble with was the PAK-80 guy you run into on the cruise ship. The small enclosed area and the guy that shows up with the hammer halfway through the fight coupled with the waves that violently rock the boat and mess with your aiming made me say a few choice words. I ended up taking him out with the hammer from the safety of the small second level alleyway made in the containers. It just took me forever to get to that point. :P

How bout you guys? Which gun fights gave you the most problems on crushing?

I haven't gotten too far in Crushing yet, but I think I can envision what you're talking about... that part was a bitch on Hard and I can imagine it'll give me a lot of trouble on Crushing as well.

I'll be sure to come back with my favorite in the coming weeks as I slowly work through Crushing (I'm also using this playthrough to find as many treasures as I possibly can, and now I have Skyrim to distract me as well). :P

I think the most difficult part for me was Chapter 12 in the ship graveyard. I was trying to kill as many enemies as I could using stealth, but at some point the game auto-saved with the enemies already alerted. I found a Hammer tucked into one area, and that helped a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

for me the one where your outside the temple (which leads to the city of ubar) where you gotta destroy tho se turrents OMG those were the worse and what rowdi mentioned and pak 80 guy on the ship, hate that guy he's so hard to kill. and another i wanted to note the part where ur abandon in the ship yard with those turrent firing at you dude i had to keep diving underwater to avoid being shot at.

I'll be honest, having beaten Crushing... I'll say no part gave me any significant trouble. The hardest part probably would've been the shipyard in Chapter 12 or 13(?), but there's a little nook near where one treasure is that enemies have a lot of trouble reaching... if it's possible at all. Hiding there, picking people off and slowly working my way over to the Hammers and/or Rocket Launchers dropped by said picked off people. Took a few tries still but man did that make life easy.

The boat guy I beat with the same strategy I used on Hard. Wasn't pretty, but thank goodness the game checkpoints often so I only had to do it once on Crushing.

• 1 month later...

I am going to collect some more miscellaneous trophies, and then I am going to tackle the Crushing difficulty. I play a ton of games and have platinumed both previous Uncharted games, so I consider myself skilled, but I have found this game to be challenging on some parts even on Easy difficulty!

• 1 month later...

A lot of the game had me in fits of fury. In particular, the convoy horseback chase. and the fire demons. and the Pak-80 guys, whenever they appeared. Was glad when it was over. Out of the 3 games, i'd say crushing was hardest on Drakes Fortune, 2nd hardest on Drakes Deception and Among Thieves was the least tricky one. (apart from the final boss and the guardians)

• 2 months later...

I've only recently got very in to the Uncharted series. I played them all as they launched but after one play through I never picked them back up. I started Uncharted 3 in Feb this year and enjoyed it so much I decided to plat it. After that I revisited Fortune and got the platinum, followed by Uncharted 2 which I finished this morning. I'd rank the third as easiest to platinum, followed by the first and then the second being the hardest. As for the hardest point in all three, I'd probably say the cruise ship on Uncharted 3. But the hardest final boss by an absolute mile was Uncharted 2.

• 3 weeks later...

Areas that caused me the most greif were,

Inside the ship when the hull breaches and the water starts rushing in. I couldn't find a decent place to cover and I kept running out of ammo. I was getting really stressed with that.

The last Djinn fight on chapter 21 (I think). That was painfull. Many times I died before I was even able to take cover.

And I just remembered the truck chase. Oh man, there's a bit where there are 3 bikers and two trucks ahead. I only had a crappy pistol and about 20 bullets in a M9. I died about 20 times. It was total luck that I made it to the next checkpoint.

Oh and Chobot at the end seemed to take forever.

Iv literally just finished my crushing playthrough and got the platinum. Only had trouble on a couple of sections, the truck chase, the last Djiin fight & the last fight with Talbott only because my arms were killing me by hammering down circle to get out of his holds and then i had to get out of his final hold but my arms were dead, i had to pause it and take a mini break.

• 1 month later...

I finished back in February, but probably the hardest part I can remember was either the ballroom on the ship, or the djinn battle in the courtyard. Only two battles I really had to stop and change my approach to get through after I died a few times.

• 1 month later...