[Expired] 22/1/22 Daily Challenge glitched

Breakingthegreen

16 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Damn, I was convinced I had this game on vita but somehow I mixed it up with Origins...

By the time I got that sorted and downloaded it's probably too late so I'll have to wait for another one :(

You still have time left.

Before the Dec 2nd, 2021 the daily challenge # of participants had dwindled to about 100-150 players so only the #1 got the Diamond. The daily extreme would sometimes not even hit 100 players so again only #1 spot got the Diamond. 

Pre December 2021 the weekly daily and extreme challenge were between 100-200 players so again #1 & #2 spots would get the Diamonds. The amount of skill these pros have is amazing and some would not back off at all even if you needed or asked nicely for a Diamond. 

Arkiokin, silvapex, brainracket, and Remco could be approached to back off if you needed a Diamond but nothing was ever a guarantee. These glitches are how a lot have achieved this trophy. 

5 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Before the Dec 2nd, 2021 the daily challenge # of participants had dwindled to about 100-150 players so only the #1 got the Diamond. The daily extreme would sometimes not even hit 100 players so again only #1 spot got the Diamond. 

Pre December 2021 the weekly daily and extreme challenge were between 100-200 players so again #1 & #2 spots would get the Diamonds. The amount of skill these pros have is amazing and some would not back off at all even if you needed or asked nicely for a Diamond. 

Arkiokin, silvapex, brainracket, and Remco could be approached to back off if you needed a Diamond but nothing was ever a guarantee. These glitches are how a lot have achieved this trophy. 

IMO, if someone is still playing this game and 1) that person has the Platinum and 2) that person making it harder on other people to obtain Diamond Cups, then a massive "FUCK YOU" is reserved for that person.

That's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick and they should move on to another game so that people can have a chance. You shouldn't have to message them to get them to back off or ask nicely.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

IMO, if someone is still playing this game and 1) that person has the Platinum and 2) that person making it harder on other people to obtain Diamond Cups, then a massive "FUCK YOU" is reserved for that person.

That's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick and they should move on to another game so that people can have a chance. You shouldn't have to message them to get them to back off or ask nicely.

I wouldn't say playing the game as intended is being a dick. Those players at the top probably have other motivations for playing such as being at the top of the leaderboards which would mean dominating as much as possible (or else falling behind). These glitches give us peons the ability to get this trophy anyway.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Very rarely. It's almost unprecedented that there was one last month and another one this month. Usually you have to wait years for them to appear.

I missed it. Anyway I have it installed now. So next time I will go for it. 

Even if it takes some time to showup

10 hours ago, TheRedMaverick said:

I wouldn't say playing the game as intended is being a dick. Those players at the top probably have other motivations for playing such as being at the top of the leaderboards which would mean dominating as much as possible (or else falling behind). These glitches give us peons the ability to get this trophy anyway.

So in other words, they are still being a dick. Glad you cleared that up for me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

So in other words, they are still being a dick. Glad you cleared that up for me.

Stop trolling around. You absolutely know NOTHING about this game and players who really enjoy themselves to spend time to have fun in it or to improve themselves. You absolutely know NOTHING about help they could have give (or not) in the past. Get your tiny trophies and let the true lovers of this game playing as they want, and as long as they want. Go away with your sexual fantasms about thousand of dicks where they fuck each other ?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Arkiokin said:

Stop trolling around. You absolutely know NOTHING about this game and players who really enjoy themselves to spend time to have fun in it or to improve themselves. You absolutely know NOTHING about help they could have give (or not) in the past. Get your tiny trophies and let the true lovers of this game playing as they want, and as long as they want. Go away with your sexual fantasms about thousand of dicks where they fuck each other 1f605.png

Obviously I struck a nerve. I'm not trolling. I just know if it were me and I had the Platinum, I would move on to a different game. My knowledge of the game (from you know, having actually played it) is immaterial. I just call it out when I see it. IMO, sticking around on a game and then having someone call you out because they had to message you to STOP preventing other people from getting Diamond Cups isn't cool and doesn't help your argument. I'm sure you'll come back with some cutdown on me without actually addressing what I said.

I fail to see how getting so far ahead on the daily/weekly challenge leaderboards would be enjoyable. It's enjoyable for you, but you apparently must be easily amused. But what about everyone else? They're likely saying what I said and don't appreciate it either, when all they want to do is get the Platinum.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

Obviously I struck a nerve. I'm not trolling. I just know if it were me and I had the Platinum, I would move on to a different game. My knowledge of the game (from you know, having actually played it) is immaterial. I just call it out when I see it. IMO, sticking around on a game and then having someone call you out because they had to message you to STOP preventing other people from getting Diamond Cups isn't cool and doesn't help your argument.

Wow, let's think a bit here. Someone is very good at game and want to compete in daily leaderboard. Every day he gets points that add up on his profile. That is the way he play and compete with others and it IS the way developers intended it to be played. He should move on in your opinion.

Then some kid ask him to let him win basically. Like your aunt would ask you to let little Brian win when you play split screen while he don't want to put time to be better then you (here it is for worthless digital picture)

When he don't want to do it he is a dick. Like come on.

If someone asked me to not win in league of legends becouse he want to rank up i would laugh in his face. You want to achive this then actually achive it.

I fail to see how getting so far ahead on the daily/weekly challenge leaderboards would be enjoyable. It's enjoyable for you, but you apparently must be easily amused.

It's like comment about trophy hunting if you change few words.XD

You wrongly assume other players have trophy hunter mindset. Why would he move on from game he enjoy? Becouse he has all trophies? Why would this be the reason to stop playing game?

If someone said 

12 hours ago, POEman553 said:

That's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick and they should move on to another game so that people can have a chance.

to me i would answer you should move on to another game to get other digital trophies that you don't even want to meet requariments for.XD

I fail to see how it is not little Brian situation when you want to have a trophy but don't want to get it. I thought getting it is the fun part. I would even call it HUNTING if you will. 

Why would you want digital trophy you don't even deserve?

Only thing that really would prevent you from getting trophy is server shutdown.

Edited by WiktorM101
  • Like 1