Web Server is Returning an Unknown Error!

Hi Guys!

Is anyone else having this error pop up almost 50% of the time or more when they click on anything on the site?

Error reads as 

WEB SERVER IS RETURNING AN UNKNOWN ERROR

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

If it's just me any idea how to fix this error? It's really annoying and started out of nowhere last week.

Thanks!

Taylor

• Like 1

Okay i'm glad it's not just me then but I don't see it really addressed anywhere so I guess I wanted to bring attention to it. Any idea if the site hosts or mods are aware? Yeah i'm on desktop Chrome now but at work i'm on Microsoft Edge and the same thing happens so I don't think it's specific to the browser.

2 minutes ago, FateorDestiny said:

Okay i'm glad it's not just me then but I don't see it really addressed anywhere so I guess I wanted to bring attention to it. Any idea if the site hosts or mods are aware? Yeah i'm on desktop Chrome now but at work i'm on Microsoft Edge and the same thing happens so I don't think it's specific to the browser.

Mods are aware and will see this post but can't do anything, it is up to Sly (owner).

Has anything been looked at regarding this issue? The site has become almost unusable in the last two days. 9 times outve ten i cant connect to the home page. If i do connect, then i cant get to game sessions or my trophy profile. Its now 90% of the time "webserver returning unknown error." The only way i can connect is going through my browser history into a forum page, then through my forum profile to a post. But if I try to go to home page from the forums its back to unknown error. Very frustrating. 

Edit: now i can not connect to any address that starts out with psnprofiles.com. at all.  Cant connect to game sessions, trophy profile, home page etc. I can connect to the forums, but those addresses begin with forum.psnprofiles.com. perhaps there is an issue there. I get the blue screen with error message. Shows a "ray id" #, an ip address thats never the same and a cloudfare server location. Oh and the psnprofiles twitter feed. 

Edited by MarkItZeroSmoky
Additional info

19 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Does it work in an incognito tab? 

Actually, yes. If i switch over to incognito mode I can now view home page, my trophy profile and game sessions without issue. If i close and use normal mode the problem starts right back up. I didn't think to try this before. Using Android Chrome mobile. Hopefully this helps you narrow it down. 

Edited by MarkItZeroSmoky

2 hours ago, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

Actually, yes. If i switch over to incognito mode I can now view home page, my trophy profile and game sessions without issue. If i close and use normal mode the problem starts right back up. I didn't think to try this before. Using Android Chrome mobile. Hopefully this helps you narrow it down. 

Check if it works now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...