Unable to see other players gold summoning signs

aserfgh

Hey Guys, I have a question can some of you see other Players Gold Summoning Signs? 

i cant see any random or friend ones i tried everything i used the correct items, put in the correct network settings but nothing works.

Edited by aserfgh

50 minutes ago, aserfgh said:

Hey Guys, I have a question can some of you see other Players Gold Summoning Signs? 

i cant see any random or friend ones i tried everything i used the correct items, put in the correct network settings but nothing works.

u need to use an item i can't remember what it's called, but it lets you see coop signs, it costs 1000 runes and you can buy it from the santa claus npc at the church of elleh.

• 3 weeks later...

While I can mostly see sings, the game will fail to summon my friends if we are lucky one of us will get summoned 1/30+ tries. I have never once had more then one friend in a party and even if I dont have a PW on the chances of actually getting someone in your party is slim to none.

14 minutes ago, MontieDarko said:

While I can mostly see sings, the game will fail to summon my friends if we are lucky one of us will get summoned 1/30+ tries. I have never once had more then one friend in a party and even if I dont have a PW on the chances of actually getting someone in your party is slim to none.

It fails constantly. Prior to finishing the plat, I did a bit of summoning at Malenia. I would fail probably the first 25-30 times I tried. However, it does seem to work after that initial batch of fails (not that it was useful at all - the people I summoned were worse on that boss than I was).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

I’ve been helping people since I got the plat and I’ve encountered no problems with summoning.

with your friends, make sure you use the password settings and put the same password in both boxes (the first box in the group list as well as the main box)

for summoning randoms, the only thing I can suggest as to why you can’t see signs is that you may be too high a level to match make ia n the areas you are trying. The lvls of players matter when summoning randoms, but with passwords they don’t matter, the higher lvl player just gets scaled down.

the only other thing to note is that if the person who is doing the summoning has defeated all the area bosses in that particualr area, then you can’t summon, even with the password settings as I des ribbed above. There seems, to be one or two areas that are an exception to this rule that I’ve found so far. Ranni’s rise is one that seems to allow summoning even once the dragon in that area is dead, but for sure you can’t get back into caria manor or the academy etc with your pal if they have already beaten the bosses there

hope that helps a little

i believe you when you say you are doing everything right to summon

its bugged for a few very unlucky individuals

my brother is the same way, no matter what on his end he cant summon or be summoned, but can see messages and bloodstains just fine

few other people have the same problem or so i've heard

hope it gets fixed soon

• 2 weeks later...