New completely AFK method to grind teeth!

tony_snake_24

On 28/2/2022 at 0:03 PM, HusKy said:

It requires level 6 on the secondary account if I'm not mistaken? Is there some quick way reaching that level besides just playing regularly?

Hi, let me explain this to you because now I remember I was also confused. You DON'T need to level up anything, because you're not going to be using offline profiles. You just press "play online" and before searching, turn on your second controller and press :cross: to join, as if you were going to play online split-screen, except that you play a custom match. This way your second controller will be an identical copy of your profile, have all upgrades and level and all.

So yeah, online play, custom game, Point of Contact with Extreme difficulty settings.

Edit: You DON'T need to level up anything if you're on ps3 and join as a guest. If you join with another account on ps3 or if you try doing this on ps4, you will have to level up to level 6 with your alt account to use the grenade turret, since ps4 doesn't allow guest profiles in the same way as ps3 does.

Edited by tony_snake_24
Lack of guest profile on PS4
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Hi, let me explain this to you because now I remember I was also confused. You DON'T need to level up anything, because you're not going to be using offline profiles. You just press "play online" and before searching, turn on your second controller and press :cross: to join, as if you were going to play online split-screen, except that you play a custom match. This way your second controller will be an identical copy of your profile, have all upgrades and level and all.

So yeah, online play, custom game, Point of Contact with Extreme difficulty settings.

I don't understand. Your second controller uses 2nd PSN account?

I choose "Play online" -> Connect my second controller -> Choose my alt -> it says "Fetching online profile" and my alt is level 1 and I cannot use grenade turret.

In the video, he shows 2 separate accounts with different level each.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

I choose "Play online" -> Connect my second controller -> Choose my alt -> it says "Fetching online profile" and my alt is level 1 and I cannot use grenade turret.

play as a guest, not a separate account.

at least on ps3 you have the option when you press X to splitscreen, could be you need to level for ps4

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mako said:

play as a guest, not a separate account.

at least on ps3 you have the option when you press X to splitscreen, could be you need to level for ps4

Yeah, guest does not work on PS4 -- it forces me to log into PSN because I'm in "Online play".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Yeah, guest does not work on PS4 -- it forces me to log into PSN because I'm in "Online play".

That's a shame, least it shouldn't be too bad to level if you can do this for your alt for a hour or so, should be good enough XP.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HusKy said:

In the video, he shows 2 separate accounts with different level each.

6 hours ago, HusKy said:

I was not aware of this. Like Mako said, on ps3 you can just play as a guest, with a copy of your online profile, same ID but with a "(1)". Since this is not possible on ps4 I guess you will have to level up your alt. At least you only need level 6.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Yes, and specially double class for 1000.

I'm not playing solo so that didn't interest me as much, and also not really interested to grind teeth for a week long ?, thans for the answer, 500 should be doable 

• Like 1