RPG Mania 2022 - Return of the Turn Based Gameplay - Congrats Laburnski! (Completed)

4 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

@Psy-TychistJust a quick question about the series bonus.  What exactly determines the series?  I.E.  I know all the god of war games would be a series, and I saw the example for kingdom hearts.  I was curious though about games like Atelier ones.  The site calls all the Atelier part of the Atelier Series, so I was unsure if completing one that isn't a Atelier Ryza would count?  I currently don't own any others outside of the 2 Ryza's but I did have fun with it so I might pick up more. :) 

I believe it was being done as the same as last years where Series Stacker only includes games in an actual series list on this site.

So if you go by Atelier as a series if you completed Atelier Rorona next after Ryza you should get the first bonus for series stacker.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Looks like Eiyuden is an easy game, how many hours you spend on it?

This is the kickstarter stretch bonus reward which acts as a prequel to the main game due out next year.
My play count said 20 hours but I had it on pause a bit and not sure if that was counted or not. Could be done in 12 - 15 hours I feel depending on how you play it.

Edited by fisty123

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

This is the kickstarter stretch bonus reward which acts as a prequel to the main game due out next year.
My play count said 20 hours but I had it on pause a bit and not sure if that was counted or not. could be done in 10 - 15 hours I feel.

Perfect, thank you. ?

5 hours ago, AlterArchuria said:

Update:

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Glutton's Gamble DLC

2 x 1 = 2 points :dance::dance:

Every point counts... I guess , Wonder if this is the lowest point submission for this comp over the previous seasons

• Like 1

On 2022-05-20 at 0:10 AM, fisty123 said:

Every point counts... I guess , Wonder if this is the lowest point submission for this comp over the previous seasons

Don't blame me it is what is is and every points counts sorta lol This game DLC can almost be considered one of the worst not just for BL but maybe in general :P

22 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Yes, it is.

Starting slow this year...

I think I'm allowed to be slow this year after last year xD

Playing a bit more in to Fate Extella The Umbral Star, I think it leans more heavily into RPG mechanics than games like Sakura Wars for the PS4 has, it's probably closer to something like Persona 5 Strikers.

You have to level up your characters, increase character bond levels by doing side quests to unlock special character events, grind for equipment, collect resources to forge the equipment. It may be borderline, but I think it could still fall under an RPG. I know the other Fate games are visual novels outside of the Extra games which are RPGs. and the remake for the first one isn't released yet.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio