Game really difficult and unfair

Alright this game is just too difficult I swear to god the challenges of Olympus are so annoying and enemies hit you faster than the flash runs and come on the bare hands challenge was utter bs like come on man and the controls are easy thankfully but this game made me rage a lot and titan is still fine and not ragey unlike these 7 challenges which are definitely the most difficult out of all 3 main trilogy games and I managed to get the platinum trophy in this game and there is no way in hell I am doing it using ps now on the ps3 version at least not now I didn't complete other 2 games challenges and I regret that because don't straight away do the challenges in this first go do 1 or 2 challenges and then the experience should be better. That's all thanks to everyone who read this.

Personally I never really struggled with any of the  God of War games challenges. Sure some are tougher than others but compared to say the Dunwall City Trials in Dishonored or the Batman Arkham combat challenges they are a breeze, to me at least.

Now, the cerberus miniboss fight before the 3 judges - that has always been a pain in my butt. Second only to fighting Zues in the 2D sections of the boss fight.

15 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Now, the cerberus miniboss fight before the 3 judges - that has always been a pain in my butt.

That mini-boss was the most annoying and frustrating part of God of War III to me. lmao Especially on the harder difficulties, dear lord...

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Now, the cerberus miniboss fight before the 3 judges - that has always been a pain in my butt. Second only to fighting Zues in the 2D sections of the boss fight.

You can practically stun lock him by spamming Nemean Cestus and dodging every now and then, he never managed to even hit me and I suck at GoW. A fully upgraded one and he'll go down pretty quick. And then whenever you get crowded by other enemies, just use the L1+Square attack to push them away. Pretty much the strategy I used through the whole Titan playthrough and it made it pretty easy for the most part. 

I found the Hades boss fight to be the most difficult aside from Zeus. Just because it's early in the game in you're pretty underpowered then. No checkpoints during any of his phases either and he has some powerful attacks that can nearly one-shot you. You can't afford to take many hits early otherwise you'll stand no chance in his last phase. 

Zeus is easily the most frustrating fight though. The entire first phase in 2D is just bullshit. One mistimed parry and he takes half your health. It seems like with every GoW game, you can get through the whole game no problem without hardly ever using parry and then there's always that one fight that forces you to use it and master it. 

• Like 1