Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

19 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Description says that cars that were once DESTINED to win LeMans, not actually won. 

Im playing on the asian copy of the game, according to the chinese trophy description “获得三辆曾经赢得过24小时耐力赛的传奇赛车。” It actually means “Get three legendary cars that have won the 24 Hours endurance ”. It sounds more clear than the english trophy description 

Edited by MICHAEL0508
  • Like 1

The original wording for the trophy description in English said to buy ‘three legendary cars that were once destined to win the 24 hours of Le Mans’.

I’m 1000% sure of this and the description has since been changed to just say 24 hour races. So PD has either done this to mind fuck us all more and/or the trophy may require three specific Le Mans cars.

Edited by CoMpLeTioNsT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Radford999 said:
2 hours ago, Radford999 said:

This is exactly what i’ve done. I can’t be bothered with this shit. Especially since 3 of my trophies are glitched as well. 

What’s bugged for you buddy 

Edited by Colt

4 hours ago, Hobzy said:

I wouldnt worry about it being a cafe menu.

They gave a gold trophy for completing 39 menu items. They're not gonna give a silver trophy for completing just one more.

Also how would they make tons of money giving away 3 legendary cars in a menu? Of course they'll be ones you have to spend credits to get.

They might if each car on that menu is a super-long endurance race (say 50 or 100 laps each of Le Mans, Nurburgring and Spa) or 3 series (Japan tracks, Europe tracks, Americas tracks) all at 5 “Chilli” difficulty.

I also don’t think the money is an issue, these may not be the 20m cars, we can’t sell them anyway and they’ll be intending to make money off petrolhead whales wanting to collect all the 50s/60s Ferraris or more casual players burning credits on mods for 90s Subarus, Skylines and Hondas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoMpLeTioNsT said:

The original wording for the trophy description in English said to buy ‘three legendary cars that were once destined to win the 24 hours of Le Mans’.

I’m 1000% sure of this and the description has since been changed to just say 24 hour races. So PD has either done this to mind fuck us all more and/or the trophy may require three specific cars.

It was Acquired three legendary race cars that were once destined to win 24 hour races from at least Feb 25th on the PS5 NA copy, so where are you getting this from?

2 minutes ago, Colt said:

What’s bugged for you buddy 

I’ve literally just managed to get 2 of the 3 bugged trophies just now mate lol. They were bit of a boost and toughening up. I must have bought close to 40 of each when it popped. Still missing the 10 sets of wheels trophy. I’ve bought about 50 sets of wheels. Nearly all of them on different cars. Strange ?

13 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

I’ve literally just managed to get 2 of the 3 bugged trophies just now mate lol. They were bit of a boost and toughening up. I must have bought close to 40 of each when it popped. Still missing the 10 sets of wheels trophy. I’ve bought about 50 sets of wheels. Nearly all of them on different cars. Strange ?

Wheels or tires?

Edited by FlashbekBR
typo

14 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Wheels in GT Auto not in Tuning, right? 

Radford ninja'd me :)

Edited by Steva24

21 minutes ago, Steva24 said:

Wheels in GT Auto not in Tuning, right? 

Radford ninja'd me :)

Just managed to get the wheels trophy. Very weird. The only thing i did differently was finish a race and then immediately buy a set of wheels.

Edited by Radford999

I'm going with the logic that any car that raced at lemans counts, since any car and driver that enters a race has victory in mind weather they won or not.

Just another one of those dogshit trophies that's there to pad out lifespan and fuck over trophy hunters

Edited by zeero7uk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PhiphyL said:

Has someone tried to translate the Japanese text for this trophy? That's the one we should be looking at!

Japanese description says something like "Born to win the race" so is not helpful

かつて24時間レースに勝利すべく産声をあげた、伝説のレーシングカー3台を入手

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

I wonder if you could buy the same car 3 times? I’m tempted to buy the C9 2 more times and see if the trophy pops. Of course it could possibly not even count in the first place. Although i think that would be a waste of 6 million credits lol. 

I'm certain someone else in the thread has already tried this and it doesn't work

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 1:21 AM, LombaxeI said:

It doesn't count if you buy the same car three times. I've tried with the Mark IV and the trophy doesn't pop. I've also the XJ13, thought it does count for the trophy but I was wrong. So, the Mark IV and the Sauber does count for the trophy because these cars have really win LeMans races. Forget the tags #LeMans or #24,Nur. The only way to be sure is to go to Learn More on the car and check if the car has really win LeMans. Actually, the XJ13 is sold out so new car very soon but I don't think this is gonna be a LeMans winner

Either the Mark IV doesn't count or three cars does not work.

8 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Yeah it might not have been the correct car. I’m so tempted to buy the C9 3 times. 

The trophy description didnt stated it has to be three different cars, so it may be possible if buying the same car imo. Also pretty sure c9 is the one counts tho. 

uj74.png

seem someone doesn't wanna share with us who's the cars required for that trophy, seems we can buy three times the same cars, not a shadow of a doubt !

Edit : I'll go with C9, this car has everything to be on the listing !

Edited by Sakumiashi

1 minute ago, Sakumiashi said:

uj74.png

seem someone doesn't wanna share with us who's the cars required for that trophy, seems we can buy three times the same cars, not a shadow of a doubt !

Edit : I'll go with C9, this car has everything to be on the listing !

That might be a developer account for testing or someone who hacked their way to the trophy (which has already been mentioned in this thread)