Free Returnal Update Adds Co-op + Game Mode

Maxemole

29 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Anyone know what is this? It's in the room with a stairs going up, with tweo objects in the middle. This alcove is under the stairs.

Thanks.

https://imgur.com/4D1cU83

That is a human figurine in the console launch game Resogun on PS4.

Once unlocked you can view it in your wrecked ships cockpit in biome 1 and biome 4, (right side in cockpit).

Also look up "Humanist" trophy in Resogun on PS4.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2245-resogun/17-humanist

Edited by Wired-Warlock

40 minutes ago, Wired-Warlock said:

That is a human figurine in the console launch game Resogun on PS4.

Once unlocked you can view it in your wrecked ships cockpit in biome 1 and biome 4, (right side in cockpit).

Also look up "Humanist" trophy in Resogun on PS4.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2245-resogun/17-humanist

oh yeah, I know that haha. It was found on the DLC so I was asking if it's another secret or something. Thank you anyway!

These trophies can be done in co-op right?   I haven’t played this game since I got the platinum in July.   If someone is willing to help me I’d appreciate it.  PSN: Leprekon666 on evenings and weekends EST

Edit: seems like no coop for tower so ignore my post. 

Edited by leprekon666

32 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

And how hard would you rate the DLC trophies? 1f60a.png

Challenging, but never unfair. And its fun!

EDIT : In answer to leprekon666. No, the tower can't be done in co-op.

At least as it stands currently. Who knows? The dev's might make it co-op in the future...

Edited by Wired-Warlock
Answer leprekon666.
  • Like 1

On 23/03/2022 at 6:35 AM, anotherfangirl said:

Is it hard to get to phase 3 (I think that's where you have to go) and defeat Algos' final form?

And how hard would you rate the DLC trophies? ?

3-4/10.  First time will be difficult cuz many of us are probably super rusty.  I can get to phase 4 laughing now and the boss is super easy, specifically with leech rounds from the carvine. 

Edit:

10-15 hours to get all DLC trophies. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

Is it hard to get to phase 3 (I think that's where you have to go) and defeat Algos' final form?

And how hard would you rate the DLC trophies? 1f60a.png

I rate it a 3/10 tops. It can be a bit more challenging if you don't get a good weapon early on, but you'll get lots of artifacts to boost your hp or damage, and the new temporary weapons shred everything, including shielded enemies, making it easier. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, drjanenfurter said:

Is it possible to take keys from biome 1 into the tower? I never seem to find any keys in the tower, I found like one over the course of five runs. Would love to open those locked doors but where are the keeeys...

look for those white tentacles enemies. They tent to hide but if you kill them it'll open a portal (it lasts a few seconds) and you can find a key there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

look for those white tentacles enemies. They tent to hide but if you kill them it'll open a portal (it lasts a few seconds) and you can find a key there.

Oooh! I've seen those enemies around but wasn't quick enough to kill them most of the time. Thanks a lot, I'll make sure to target those first next time.

1 hour ago, MDSP777 said:

From what I can see, it seems that only the flowers are needed for 100%. So are the xenoglyph ciphers, scout logs, and/or the hologram thingies not related to any trophy anymore?

Yep, they're not needed for the DLC, just the flowers that are related to one of the endings. I can't say if they have any impact on the base game, I guess not.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I'm sure nobody needs this, but I wrote down where my poppy flowers spawned:

Phase 1-2
Phase 1-11
Phase 2-1
Phase 2-3
Phase 2-11
Phase 2-20

Thank you for listing these floors! These were exactly where I found them too so it helped me to know where to look. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, leprekon666 said:

How hard would you say it is to get all these trophies compared to the main game?   I know I did struggle for a while on the main game but got better.  I do suck at dodging in this game and haven’t played in a long time. 

You have a couple opinions like 10 posts above, check them.

• Like 1

Quick question for those that may know:

I have collected all the poppies and got the ‘Empty Embrace’ trophy without killing Algos on 3-20. If I now do a run and kill Algos for the FIRST time on 3-20 will that pop both ‘Eyes Closed’ and ‘Find Release’ (Ie. Will it give me the option to return to the hospital for ‘Find Release’ or does Algos need to be killed twice for this ?). 

Appreciate the insight….. 

32 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo247 said:

Quick question for those that may know:

I have collected all the poppies and got the ‘Empty Embrace’ trophy without killing Algos on 3-20. If I now do a run and kill Algos for the FIRST time on 3-20 will that pop both ‘Eyes Closed’ and ‘Find Release’ (Ie. Will it give me the option to return to the hospital for ‘Find Release’ or does Algos need to be killed twice for this ?). 

Appreciate the insight….. 

That's what I did, no problem. You'll get the trophy for beating Algos, and Selene will say something like I have to go back to the hospital. Kill yourself, go to the hospital and interact with the bed.

• Like 1

On 22-3-2022 at 5:09 PM, Teh_Zombz said:

my god this tower mode is fun, wonder how far you have to go to get the final form of the boss

Spoiler

3rd phase room  20.

I haven't gotten him the 4th time, but i suspect it's the infite form from there on, but i'm on a 1.38 million run, but had other obligations, so I hope to face it tonight (and will update if I know more)