I can't wait for this!/Trophy Thoughts

A_CYNICS_LOGIC

I have this on my wishlist for the switch glad to see it coming to PS

3 hours ago, A_CYNICS_LOGIC said:

I've been waiting for a year and a half for this to come to console! Also the trophies don't look too bad, though if it's like Danganronpa, it might require multiple playthroughs.

Its been on teh switch for a while 

Grabbed the platinum last night - I really enjoyed the game. Thankfully, there's an in-game upgrade that highlights every collectable within the game (there's a lot of them). 

Managed to get all trophies without having to resort to any guides or walkthroughs (from the PC and Switch release), other than looking for a hint for the final blue guy - stupid fellow was on top of the bloody pyramid!

Also, completing the game in 10 minutes was a close one, I managed it in just under 9.5 minutes on my second attempt.

Oh - everything (other than the 10 min ending) can be unlocked in the same playthrough. 

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Throw7 said:

Other than the speedrun trophy, anything seem like it might have been missable to you?

Nope. You don't even have to technically finish the game as there's not a single trophy relating to the final courtroom event and/or getting the killers correct! So, as long as you've saved before going to the court (and bypassing the massive "this is the point of no return" message) then you're free to continue roaming around the world and collecting all the things, helping all the ghosts, and uncovering all the secrets by bonding with each person and finding the hidden rooms and evidence. 

Just like Outcast: Second Contact, even though you don't 'have' to finish the game for the trophies, I'd still recommend you run through the courtroom events after you've grabbed all the trophies, deal the final verdicts to the crimes which have occurred and see the story through to the end - it's a good narrative and you can literally accuse whoever you want and submit the facts you've discovered to see if your theories actually stand up or not.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 8:27 PM, turniplord said:

Grabbed the platinum last night - I really enjoyed the game. Thankfully, there's an in-game upgrade that highlights every collectable within the game (there's a lot of them). 

Managed to get all trophies without having to resort to any guides or walkthroughs (from the PC and Switch release), other than looking for a hint for the final blue guy - stupid fellow was on top of the bloody pyramid!

Also, completing the game in 10 minutes was a close one, I managed it in just under 9.5 minutes on my second attempt.

Oh - everything (other than the 10 min ending) can be unlocked in the same playthrough.

Is there a Shinji guide somewhere? I still don't have the Shinji trophy and I feel like I've looked absolutely everywhere. There are no more hearts on the screen and I got the one on top of the god pyramid. Do the ones that appear post-trial count?

I'm also somehow missing 5 skins. Activated every save spot and bought all the Crimson skins. Is there some hidden somewhere?

Oh, and also missing a music track. I have no idea how this is possible.

This is driving me nuts, haha.

Edited by Wretched_Walrus

44 minutes ago, Wretched_Walrus said:

Is there a Shinji guide somewhere? I still don't have the Shinji trophy and I feel like I've looked absolutely everywhere. There are no more hearts on the screen and I got the one on top of the god pyramid. Do the ones that appear post-trial count?

I'm also somehow missing 5 skins. Activated every save spot and bought all the Crimson skins. Is there some hidden somewhere?

Oh, and also missing a music track. I have no idea how this is possible.

This is driving me nuts, haha.

I didn't have any issues finding everything with the ability (other than the guy on the pyramid). You must have missed one or two somewhere.

Have you completed everything, done everything for all the mysteries in the diary such as found the hidden people, entered the cemetery, and found the missing person? If so, literally spam the ability in every single corner.

Skin wise, unlocking fast travel, buying them all from the woman in the sewer, and there may be some in vending machines, I can't remember. There is music in banding machines though, may have missed one

I think there is a guide for the PC version online somewhere, but I'm not sure how much it covers as I don't think the PC version had achievements at launch

If anyone else finds themselves missing the trophies for starlight skins (55 total) and whisky (13 total) after doing a clean sweep of the island:

Spoiler

There's a fish ghost on top of the apartment building closest to Lydia's car that I missed whenever I was up there-- doing its quests will get you 2 skins and a whisky.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 2:48 PM, Xylobe said:

If anyone else finds themselves missing the trophies for starlight skins (55 total) and whisky (13 total) after doing a clean sweep of the island:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a fish ghost on top of the apartment building closest to Lydia's car that I missed whenever I was up there-- doing its quests will get you 2 skins and a whisky.

THANK YOU! Not only for helping me find these last skins and whisky, but for being very clear with your description.

I'm embarrassed to admit I've cleared the game twice of collectibles and simply missed this.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 3:14 PM, RaidenXS said:

Does someone have a time estimate on the platinum? I haven't found a guide with an estimate yet

It took me between 10-15 hours without following a guide.

Edited by Baker

• 2 months later...