AFK methods for farming (GT 1.09 update)

Septomor

16 minutes ago, wuyanhaowyh2000 said:

Is there a version of 0.9 that can be used on 4k monitor? using the default 1080p setup the pixcel location of color check is unmatched

Press the colourp1 button when it stops at leaderboards. take note of the code and edit the script around line 35 with the code it came up with.

Ok i’m a noob when it comes to this AFK method. I’ve started the race and the script seems to work fine. But when it finishes the race it gets stuck on the results screen and doesn’t click next. Why is this?. Also i have downloaded the 2 script files. Which one do i open when ready to start? Both are named PanAmerican1 V0.9. One is an application, the other is an autohotkey script. Both seem to do the same thing. 

But yeah i can’t seem to get passed this results screen. It just stays there. Any help please? :) 

Edit: Managed to get it working. When it was stuck on the results screen i pressed the ColorP1 button. And that’s it. Now every race starts and finishes correctly :)

Edited by Radford999

Little help please, using the 0.9 version on the PS4 setting, gets stuck after the first race on the results screen so I press colorp1 and it fixes that, but then it just goes in and out of the replay constantly instead of to the next race. Is there anything else I need to adjust? Tried so many different versions of the script and all seem to have one issue or another, getting frustrating now.

8 hours ago, FatFatDog said:

i joined discord... but nothing can download... any clue on this? thanks

It seems the first post on this thread no longer shows the correct link, but all the files should be downloadable here. Just maybe not the latest that they are working on at Discord (I'm not on Discord so I don't know how far they are there with it, latest in this Dropbox is 0.95). 

Edited by svache

5 hours ago, CarHarley_YT said:

Little help please, using the 0.9 version on the PS4 setting, gets stuck after the first race on the results screen so I press colorp1 and it fixes that, but then it just goes in and out of the replay constantly instead of to the next race. Is there anything else I need to adjust? Tried so many different versions of the script and all seem to have one issue or another, getting frustrating now.

The screen immediately after it exits the replay you need to press colorp2 before it goes back in the replay loop again. Then it should work flawlessly for you 

On 25/03/2022 at 10:48 AM, gtxf-Samoht said:

Big thanks for making this, it must have been quite the challenge to set it all up and tweak it to work.

I found I needed a few tweaks to get it to work well for me on a PS4Pro, mainly some slightly longer delays in places eg between each right tap when scrolling through the championships.  I also set a slightly longer race time of 230k.

To get it working, I found it helpful to add a 'Log' method to the script, so I could see where it thought it was, and understand what was going wrong when it failed.

You can add the below to the bottom of the script, then you can add lines like Log("About to start race") at different parts of the script, and see where it's got to.  Then you need to leave a Notepad window open, and it'll write text there so you can see where it's got to.

GrabNotepad:
	WinGet, notepad_id, List, ahk_exe notepad.exe
	if (notepad_id, = 0)
	{
		MsgBox, Notepad not found
		return
	}
	Loop, %notepad_id%
	{
	  nid := notepad_id%A_Index%
	  WinGetTitle, title, % "ahk_id " nid
	  If InStr(title, "Notepad")
		break
	} 
	WinActivate, ahk_id %nid%
	return

Log(text) 
{
	gosub, GrabNotepad
	Send {Text}%text%`n
	gosub, GrabRemotePlay
}

You can remove the log once it's working well, but if you need to tweak it, I found it helpful.

Yeah, in the part of the script called 'Race:', there is a line like DllCall("Sleep", "UInt", 8200), meaning wait 8.2 seconds after starting, before starting to turn right.  Increasing or decreasing this number will change when it swerves right at the start.

I found it best to remove this line entirely, yes you ram another car from behind but it doesn't seem to result in tipping the car into a spin, so safest without perhaps.

Hi, I'm having problems running this script. Been trying for an hour now but always stuck in various menus using PS4 timing/pixel options.

Using pixel I tried pressing colorp1 during race result and colorp2 after replay but doesn't work. In the OP it says the window doesn't have to stay on top on PC, just cannot be minimized? Can someone confirm?

More success using timing (managed to loop back into race once), but on second loop it got stuck choosing the championship (selected French instead of Pan Am). Hope you could help since you managed to solve this issue? Maybe post your version of the script because I have no idea how to edit these things manually and the instructions in the OP are very minimal as to what all these settings actually do.

PS4 Pro

Script V0.9 (I also grabbed V0.1 and V0.5 before it got taken down)

Timing option preferred.

Many thanks in advance for your (or anyone else) help!

Edited by GTP_LeGeNd-1

Hello, 1.05 worked flawlessly for me up until the most recent update, and now neither it nor 0.9 seem to work, never recognizing that I'm in menus. I've adjusted each color check dozens of times, but nothing seems to fix it. Also, every time I click ColorP1, I get a different result. I'm not switching windows or touching the computer during operation. I'm not convinced that it's a color check issue anyways, since the script continues to input as if I'm still mid-race. Any advice? I've triple checked my settings and reinstalled the scripts countless times. 

Also can someone post an updated (non-expiring) discord link? The one on the previous page and the one in the OP are invalid.

Thanks!

Hello,

thanks for sharing ?

when my game process is on the'WTC700', I set "Left" "2" and it works well.
After finishing the Quest, I have to set "Right" "6" to target PAN-AMERIACN.
But sometimes it only jumps 5 times and targets the "EUROPEAN"

I guess it was because of the network delay

Any solution? Thx!

Edited by Decill13

So my issue I dont see anywhere else... its the same issue I have with the .5, and most of the script works fine on its own on the .9 now that I changed resolution to 360p... the only issue I have nop, is both of the scripts when going to select the circuit on repeat goes to the WTC one to the right of the pan am circuit, and I cannot figure out how to fix that. 

**nevermind, got it.. switched right 6 to left 1.

Edited by LordDraTz

1 hour ago, Decill13 said:

Hello,

thanks for sharing 1f642.png

Any solution? Thx!

IDK if it is the cause here but if it is network delay/lag I would advise you to have both your playstation and the device you are using for remote play connected to the internet via hardwired ethernet cable rather than wireless

2 hours ago, Decill13 said:

Hello,

thanks for sharing 1f642.png

Any solution? Thx!

I concur with the previous poster about network connection, poor connection is a source of general random failures with this script.  If you can't run an ethernet cable from your Playstation to the router, you could get an 'Ethernet over Powerline' kit and do it that way, likely much better than a flakey or distant wifi.

However in this particular case, I found that with the original script, the delay between pressing 'right' was a bit too short.  I changed the delay to 600ms between each press of the right button, ( in the "loop, %menu_loops% {" loop, at the bottom) and have had consistent success. I think this is a place the PS4 can lag a bit when you start scrolling, and drop a keypress as a result.  (The original author set up and tested the script on a PS5, which presumably doesn't lag here).

Edited by gtxf-Samoht
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, GTP_LeGeNd-1 said:

Hi, I'm having problems running this script. Been trying for an hour now but always stuck in various menus using PS4 timing/pixel options.

Using pixel I tried pressing colorp1 during race result and colorp2 after replay but doesn't work. In the OP it says the window doesn't have to stay on top on PC, just cannot be minimized? Can someone confirm?

More success using timing (managed to loop back into race once), but on second loop it got stuck choosing the championship (selected French instead of Pan Am). Hope you could help since you managed to solve this issue? Maybe post your version of the script because I have no idea how to edit these things manually and the instructions in the OP are very minimal as to what all these settings actually do.

PS4 Pro

Script V0.9 (I also grabbed V0.1 and V0.5 before it got taken down)

Timing option preferred.

Many thanks in advance for your (or anyone else) help!

Put you monitor to 720p, remote play to 360p, scaling down to 100%, use pixel, ps4 V0.51AK - ps4 pro, had it running all weekend no issues.

Change:  "color_check2 := " in note pad to "0x310D" if you have an issue at the replay screen.

19 hours ago, one_chipotle said:

I hope I'm the only one that ended up with 53 purchases of 100,000 credits. Luckily another 45 were declined.  I'm disputing the charges with my bank. Just keep an eye on your progress so this doesn't happen to you.

This is the most success I've had with this. If anyone can help I have a 4k TV hooked to my laptop and my ps5. I set the resolution to 1280x720 and remote play is at 360p. I've tried different values for colorP2 but I'm still getting stuck at the replay screen.

15 minutes ago, one_chipotle said:

This is the most success I've had with this. If anyone can help I have a 4k TV hooked to my laptop and my ps5. I set the resolution to 1280x720 and remote play is at 360p. I've tried different values for colorP2 but I'm still getting stuck at the replay screen.

Hi, I used to have the same issue.  If I may ask, what colorP2 value do you personally get on the replay screen?