Completest all the way

On 27/3/2022 at 6:34 AM, archangel9978 said:

Does this include jotenhiem as part of asguard, and iisle of skye?...ive completed norway and half of england and wasnt aware it included vinland and asguard

yes,vinland,asgard,jotunheim,norway and england are included in the trophy the isle of skye dont 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 3:42 PM, XXIIlII said:

I'm losing my mind. Too many collectables 

It feels endless, don't it? It wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the fact every single one is this mini, trivial little puzzle you need to figure out to get it. That's what makes it so maddening. Keep chipping away at them, have faith. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Valhalla could well be my final Assassin’s Creed game unless Ubisoft really does a banger in future projects. 

It took me over an entire month to do Odyssey. My save file was at 115 hours played when I wrapped up all the DLC trophies in addition to the base game trophies including the platinum. 

Valhalla is easily looking to be over 200 hours including the Dawn of Ragnorak expansion and the challenges. Considering Origins was about 70 - 75 hours when I finished it, Valhalla is far too long of a game. 

I’d much rather play Red Dead Redemption 2, even with the online and that Zoologist trophy. More substance and certainly far more polish than Valhalla.

• Like 1