Thoughts on the trophies?

Banana_Sausage47

The trophy list looks easy, but it depends what are the NINE season objectives.

Also I like the fact that the game will have like a story mode (the NINE season) with real movies from the 2009 season, I also hope that we'll see something dedicated to the MotoGP Legends like Simoncelli, Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and so on, because it seems that they're slowly taking away the historical riders from the game year by year

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You have the option to lower the difficulty during the NINE challenges/objectives, so if you're trying to get through it as quick as possibile you'll be able to play on 20% AI difficulty (Very Easy).

Career wise you're given the option to do 8 race seasons, which will speed up the platinum time also.

Lastly, and worth a mention, cross play (and cross buy) has been enabled on this one for the first time, so you're able to self boost PS4-PS5.

Edited by Dino_Roar

5 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Is it easy to win or hard like ride 4 and 21? I just want something casual that I can win each race

There’s no real difficulty too the game. Everything can be done on the easiest setting.

It’s about as easy as these games can get.

• 1 month later...

What's the online community and difficulty like? There's a trophy (Hat-trick: Reach the podium in 3 different online races) for performing relatively well in online races. Seeing how I struggle quite a bit finishing top-3 in GT7 online races (not required for anything there), I wonder how difficult this trophy would be for me.

On 3/30/2022 at 9:50 AM, Colt said:

NINE!!! 
Easy peasy this one 

I love the picture, my top 3 show for me.

On 4/21/2022 at 2:50 AM, Dino_Roar said:

You have the option to lower the difficulty during the NINE challenges/objectives, so if you're trying to get through it as quick as possibile you'll be able to play on 20% AI difficulty (Very Easy).

Career wise you're given the option to do 8 race seasons, which will speed up the platinum time also.

Lastly, and worth a mention, cross play (and cross buy) has been enabled on this one for the first time, so you're able to self boost PS4-PS5.

How do you self boost?

2 hours ago, Andre3K1823 said:

How do you self boost?

If you have a PS4 & PS5 available to you, you can utilise the cross-buy & cross-play to self boost - i.e. Play a PS4 Alt with you PS5 Main account online.

This wasn't available in previous versions as the online was locked to PS5 Vs. PS5 etc.

10 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

If you have a PS4 & PS5 available to you, you can utilise the cross-buy & cross-play to self boost - i.e. Play a PS4 Alt with you PS5 Main account online.

This wasn't available in previous versions as the online was locked to PS5 Vs. PS5 etc.

Okay, thank you.