Minecraft Adventures Season 2

JusttJD

5 hours ago, JusttJD said:

By the way, 200 necromancers for the weekly challenge?
Uhmmmm, nope... ?

I thought the same but it honestly wasn’t too bad.

I simply ran through the Desert Temple level on Adventure difficulty, using swiftness boots, killing any I found. Each run I was able to get anywhere from 10-33 Necromancers. And I could complete a run easily under 5 minutes.

So basically, it’s only an hour grind.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

Sorry might be a dumb question do I need to buy the new dlc to earn trophies? Couldn’t find an answer for this question 

The new DLC, no.
But, the old DLC, yes.

Reason for that is because there is a trophy to do 3 daily challenges, in one day.

And, I believe that some of them are locked behind DLC missions.

• Like 1

On 20/04/2022 at 3:45 PM, Promater24 said:

The Wildfires is one of the two last bosses in the tower, so it's located at floor 30 :) .

If you use the trick for farming seasonal level you can easily farm the wildfires, you have just to use the pillar at floor 29 instead of leaving the tower at floor 30.

For some reason this won't pop for me I've killed 12 wildfires in total with a bow I'm confused ?

27 minutes ago, MrJackJubbly said:

For some reason this won't pop for me I've killed 12 wildfires in total with a bow I'm confused 1f644.png

I had the same issue, I had to kill a couple more than 10.

What I guess might be wrong, is that Artifacts kills might not count as your kill.
(So, no golems, wolves, heart medallion, etc..)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrJackJubbly said:

For some reason this won't pop for me I've killed 12 wildfires in total with a bow I'm confused 1f644.png

You don't have to get Wildfires in the tower. There's a Wildfire fight at the end of Nether Fortress every time. Sometimes you even get lucky and get another random spawn while going for the diamond key.

I did 7 runs on Apocalypse and popped it

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Infaltrator said:

Okay so I have no clue what happened. I did the 5 challenges last week. Just finished today’s 5. No trophy.

Obviously it’s possible because 3 people have it, so maybe I just got an unlucky glitch?

Anyone else have this problem?

Strange.

I followed the guide (Thanks again for the advice @hasan-123k )

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14298-minecraft-dungeons-season-2-dlc-trophy-guide

I completed 5 challenges with my main account last week.

And, I completed 3 challenges today with that same main account.

Then, I did two more challenges on an second account (local MP) with my main account as guest. (totaling, 10 challenges)

And, the trophy popped.

Maybe you can try and do one or two more with the method explained in the guide, see if it pops then?
(The 50 unarmed and 50 charmed challenges were pretty easy)

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Infaltrator said:

Okay so I have no clue what happened. I did the 5 challenges last week. Just finished today’s 5. No trophy.

Obviously it’s possible because 3 people have it, so maybe I just got an unlucky glitch?

Anyone else have this problem?

same here. Finished all 5 challenges for last week. And finished all 5 for this week and no trophy. Either I am screwed and it bug out on me or something. I don’t know what the hell I am supposed to do now.  This is frustrating!!! 

Beyond irritated with this game right now.  Completed all 5 challenges in week one and all 5 in week two and no trophy.  I tried two different alt accounts with the method above (completing one challenge on each) and still no trophy.  Anyone else having similar issues? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

Beyond irritated with this game right now.  Completed all 5 challenges in week one and all 5 in week two and no trophy.  I tried two different alt accounts with the method above (completing one challenge on each) and still no trophy.  Anyone else having similar issues? 

you need to be the guest in their game. You can’t use your alts by joint your game. Won’t work. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

Sounds like this is very similar to what you already tried, but here’s what I did. 

I completed all 5 of the week 1 challenges on my main, and then 3 of the week 2 challenges. I then used two different alts and completed the kill 50 enemies with no weapons challenge on each of them, with my main account as the 2nd player in local co-op. I had already completed this same challenge on my main as well. 

12 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

you need to be the guest in their game. You can’t use your alts by joint your game. Won’t work. 

This is what I did, my main was the guest in local coop on my alts game

10 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Sounds like this is very similar to what you already tried, but here’s what I did. 

I completed all 5 of the week 1 challenges on my main, and then 3 of the week 2 challenges. I then used two different alts and completed the kill 50 enemies with no weapons challenge on each of them, with my main account as the 2nd player in local co-op. I had already completed this same challenge on my main as well. 

yea I have tried using 3 different alts now.  I’m giving up this week, try again next week.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...