Servers to close in August

Damn looks like the game was already delisted. Some people said that if you turn off crossplay, you will be put in a solo lobby with bots, is that true? Does anyone know how long and hard the completion is? Sadly I have the game on only 1 account right now

• Like 1

It's a pretty easy game and can be played against bots, but for the 100 wins trophy you'll need to play and win against humans at least once after reaching

100 wins against bots.

it was about 30 hours for my ? percent.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

Is this an online only title?

Yes.

All trophies will be unobtainable.

however, if the game doesn't find humans it will create a lobby with bots in 5 minutes.

13 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Rare that I already have a game 100% before a shutdown is announced, haha. I did actually have a pretty good time with the game, but I'm not surprised to see it shutter.

yes the game was fun even with bots

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

Are bots very good or its easy to win and do trophies?

58 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Also, does anyone know if the game is region locked by any chance? I have the game from EU account and my friend from NA. Is it easy to team up?

Yes, bots are braindead. eventually you will score 3 goals without difficulty and win the game.

The hardest trophy is the "Iron Man" which you will also get easily after a few tries using the right vehicle.

Also, no boosting is needed, there is no trophy you need another person for.

16 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Yes, bots are braindead. eventually you will score 3 goals without difficulty and win the game.

The hardest trophy is the "Iron Man" which you will also get easily after a few tries using the right vehicle.

Also, no boosting is needed, there is no trophy you need another person for.

Thanks for the info!! I know this can be done solo but I just wanted to grind it out with a friend to make it more enjoyable haha, so it would be nice if someone can confirm if the game is region locked

2 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks for the info!! I know this can be done solo but I just wanted to grind it out with a friend to make it more enjoyable haha, so it would be nice if someone can confirm if the game is region locked

ah yes if you play with a friend it will be much better, I believe it is not locked region I hope!

maybe the problem is that the game can't frames you and a friend properly, because in order to play with bots you must disable crossplay, and the game waits a few minutes to frame you with bots. now with the shutdown announcement, maybe some people are trying ?

15 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

oh yeah, that's true, well either way I think this 100% won't be too annoying to finish :)

the annoying part will be finding a real match and winning, I usually only found matches with 1 human player and always someone with 1000 hours and 1000 wins lol, other than that it's very simple game and trophies good luck! ;]

12 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

the annoying part will be finding a real match and winning, I usually only found matches with 1 human player and always someone with 1000 hours and 1000 wins lol, other than that it's very simple game and trophies good luck! ;]

*Cough* Switchblade *Cough*

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

*Cough* Switchblade *Cough*

I still need to finish this one, but it's really disheartening with that playerbase...

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

I still need to finish this one, but it's really disheartening with that playerbase...

I know. After I completed it last year, I intentionally joined matches with a couple others to run aggro on one of the top three players as they seemed to have it out for anyone trophy hunting

Just so info is on this thread as well. I confirmed different regions on my alts for delisting.

Currently it's not available in these Regional Stores. North America (US and Canada), Great Britain (Britain, Scotland, and North Ireland), Oceania (Australia and New Zealand), Germany, Hong Kong and Japan.