100% Platinum Walkthough Video Guide

Dan_Aked

Fullblast is a top down flying shooter where the aim of the game is to eliminate all the enemies and avoid the shower of bullets coming towards you. The gameplay is very straight forward just keep shooting and pick up as many power ups as possible!

The trophies are simple and revolve mainly around finishing the levels while killing a certain number of the different types of enemies throughout the game.

Difficulty: 1/10
Time to Platinum: 30 - 60 Minutes
Platforms: PS4, PSVita
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None
DLC: None
Number of missable trophies: None

Full walkthrough for Fullblast includes all 14 trophies, if you are looking for a specific trophy the timestamps are below:

1. Powerful - 00:00

2. Nuclear Explosion - 00:45

3. This wasn't easy - 04:29

4. Starting - 07:31

5. They were cute - 07:41

6. I hope this is it - 08:29

7. Shouldn't it be on the sea? - 09:19

8. I think this one is old - 09:39

9. But not cute enough - 09:59

10. Annoying as always - 11:50

11. Getting Better - 13:25

12. There were more... - 15:09

13. This is it, right? - 16:16

Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for regular video updates from us here at How2trophies.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dan_Aked said:

Fullblast is a top down flying shooter

released in 2018. Those who wanted to get this cheap and easy plat - already did it.

Waste of time, believe me...

Edited by Smashero

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

released in 2018. Those who wanted to get this cheap and easy plat - already did it.

Waste of time, believe me...

Every year, millions of new people start playing PlayStation games for the first time. Assuming there would be no new players for a game after any particular game release date would have destroyed video games as an industry long ago.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Todos os anos, milhões de novas pessoas começam a jogar jogos PlayStation pela primeira vez. Assumir que não haveria novos jogadores para um jogo após qualquer data de lançamento específica do jogo teria destruído os videogames como uma indústria há muito tempo.

Come on, Dave, you're trying too hard. We're talking about a game with just 10,000 owners on this site, played mostly by trophy whores and with a platinum over 97%, with only 10 people playing in the last week in the recent players tab. Don't get me wrong, but searching, the only work I found by UFO Crash Games was this game. No, it's not the case that many people are playing this game every year, but an extremely specific niche, which as pointed out by Smash the vast majority already got their trophies a long time ago, this one doesn't even need a guide tbh. Nothing against creating guides – some enjoy recording videos and walkthroughs, but that's the only reason I see anyone creating a new guide for this game at this point.

I dont mind it myself to much. But I rather not see the forums degrading to these video spammings posts again.

I though that back in the day. The new rule was to shut down these kind of threads whenever there is a PSNP guide that already exist.

Also I hate like begging. ?

There is nothing wrong people wanting to create guides for older games such as this even on this site. Perhaps it's just a small hobby or passion that lead the creator to produce this for all the trophy hunters? But we shouldn't degrade those who want to do this as it may have taken time and courage to produce something like this. Fair enough if the game already has a guide or a video guide on the site disregarding YouTube, then sure as trophy hunters we can advise the creator to in the future try not to post anything similar if a game already has it's fair share of guides but who knows, maybe a brand new guide would make more sense than older ones? All I'm saying is give the creator some credit for taking the time and effort to create something for themselves and others

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

Come on, Dave, you're trying too hard. We're talking about a game with just 10,000 owners on this site, played mostly by trophy whores and with a platinum over 97%, with only 10 people playing in the last week in the recent players tab.

My comment wasn’t just about this game. Think a little bigger. 

• Like 1

I like how you edited the video to pause and show what happened to earn the individual trophies. I haven't seen your name before, but I appreciate the effort that went into this and hope to see more from you down the road. Even if the game came out a few ago, you still covered it well. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

I like how you edited the video to pause and show what happened to earn the individual trophies. I haven't seen your name before, but I appreciate the effort that went into this and hope to see more from you down the road. Even if the game came out a few ago, you still covered it well. 

Thank you glad you enjoyed it, because i was using the Playstation internal capture feature it doesn't record the overlays for the trophy pop, so i used the saved screenshots from the console and readded them during the editing process. When i first edited it i thought it was weird without having the trophy images.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

There is nothing wrong people wanting to create guides for older games such as this even on this site. Perhaps it's just a small hobby or passion that lead the creator to produce this for all the trophy hunters? But we shouldn't degrade those who want to do this as it may have taken time and courage to produce something like this. Fair enough if the game already has a guide or a video guide on the site disregarding YouTube, then sure as trophy hunters we can advise the creator to in the future try not to post anything similar if a game already has it's fair share of guides but who knows, maybe a brand new guide would make more sense than older ones? All I'm saying is give the creator some credit for taking the time and effort to create something for themselves and others

It's not against the creators of these vids. Sure everybody can see they put somewhat of a time and effort into it.

Its more against the idea of hidden advertisement and general spam which degrades the forums and therefore let to a decrease interest in people that use them.

Tbh I see 3  threads in the recent topics list. And nobody gives a shit about these at face value.