bk13pagani‘s request to be re-added to the site

Hello everyone, 

since my PSN account got hacked last Friday I‘m also removed from PSNP. Sincerely the hacker messed up some trophies from one of my platinumed games. It was FIFA 14 Vita version. I‘ve platinumed the game back in 2015. After I had the call with the Sony support on Saturday afternoon I had my account back and saw that this game has two trophies with timestamp from July 2022 what is not possible for reasons. 

After I got removed from the website I‘ve hide the game instantly from my list. And that’s why I want to ask if I can come back to the website. I’ve used it daily to track my trophies and read trophy guides for games I want to platinum in the future. I was also a lifetime premium member! 

If there are any open questions feel free to comment! I only can say that I never would hack any games or trophies. My account is to much worth to me to do things like that!

Kind regards 

bk13pagani

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bk13pagani said:

Hello everyone, 

since my PSN account got hacked last Friday I‘m also removed from PSNP. Sincerely the hacker messed up some trophies from one of my platinumed games. It was FIFA 14 Vita version. I‘ve platinumed the game back in 2015. After I had the call with the Sony support on Saturday afternoon I had my account back and saw that this game has two trophies with timestamp from July 2022 what is not possible for reasons. 

After I got removed from the website I‘ve hide the game instantly from my list. And that’s why I want to ask if I can come back to the website. I’ve used it daily to track my trophies and read trophy guides for games I want to platinum in the future. I was also a lifetime premium member! 

If there are any open questions feel free to comment! I only can say that I never would hack any games or trophies. My account is to much worth to me to do things like that!

Kind regards 

bk13pagani

No, you're completely removed per one of the items here:

• Like 1

Hi everyone! 

I am bk13pagani's girlfriend. 
I can swear on everything I have got that bk13  would never do something stupid like hacking on his acc. I know him for years. And I also know how much his profile and psnp means to him. 

To hide this game is enough pain for him..

1 hour ago, bk13pagani said:

Hello everyone, 

I have to admit to some genuine curiosity, here; if the game was Platinumed back in 2015, then how or why would trophies be timestamped for July of 2022? Would they not be stamped when they had initially been earned 7 years ago? (That’s aside from the timestamps being two months in the future, of course.) I wasn’t aware there were methods one could change the “earned date” on a trophy, let alone alter it to a date that technically doesn’t exist yet.

16 minutes ago, Ashande said:

I have to admit to some genuine curiosity, here; if the game was Platinumed back in 2015, then how or why would trophies be timestamped for July of 2022? Would they not be stamped when they had initially been earned 7 years ago? (That’s aside from the timestamps being two months in the future, of course.) I wasn’t aware there were methods one could change the “earned date” on a trophy, let alone alter it to a date that technically doesn’t exist yet.

The only known way to have a trophy date in the future is with custom firmware, and that earns people a one-way trip off the site. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The only known way to have a trophy date in the future is with custom firmware, and that earns people a one-way trip off the site.

Wait what? Off the site? I though the rules where if you use CFW 3 times you're only off the leaderboards? You'll be kicked off the site now?

Is it because he used something else? ? confused here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troz said:

Wait what? Off the site? I though the rules where if you use CFW 3 times you're only off the leaderboards? You'll be kicked off the site now?

Is it because he used something else? 1f914.png confused here

There are different rules depending on different types of infringement. Hacked trophies being picked up by auto-scan (like this example) don’t get a three strike rule.

If you’re interested the link below gives you the details

8 minutes ago, Troz said:

Is it because he used something else? 1f914.png confused here

No, there are no leaderboard rules which specifically grant leniency on using CFW, let alone using three times. Assuming any of the leaderboard rules explicitly allow using CFW is a misunderstanding of the rules. 

The link I posted is explicit about the subject. 

21 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No, there are no leaderboard rules which specifically grant leniency on using CFW, let alone using three times. Assuming any of the leaderboard rules explicitly allow using CFW is a misunderstanding of the rules. 

The link I posted is explicit about the subject. 

I get the leaderboard rules.. But off the site? I'm saying people should still be allowed on the site without the use of leaderboards. You're saying completely off the website.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Troz said:

I get the leaderboard rules.. But off the site? I'm saying people should still be allowed on the site without the use of leaderboards. You're saying completely off the website.

They aren't kicked off the forum, but their PSN profile is no longer tracked by the site. It's not like the usual situation where they are just removed from the leaderboards, but can still see their PSN profile here. Their PSN profile is completely removed so the site doesn't need to use processing power to maintain a profile that uses CFW to create impossible, generally future, timestamps.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, bk13pagani said:

Hello everyone, 

uh so how can someone hack a trophy when it's already unlocked? and how did you know it was fifa 14

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashande said:

1 hour ago, ScottishNub said:

uh so how can someone hack a trophy when it's already unlocked? and how did you know it was fifa 14

Any trophy can have it's timestamp altered to a new one provided it's actually an "old" timestamp, it's even possible legit case scenario (though not really recommended to do it around here, I'll explain why).

Let's use FIFA 14 as the example. Suppose I played this game in 2015 and got only a single trophy with it and didn't play the game for some time, also didn't synchronize that trophy I won. Fast forward to 2016, I decide to play FIFA 14 again, but this time I'm using another console because my previous one broke down, and I earn that single trophy again and this time I synchronize the trophy, so it will say that in I earned in MM/DD/2016. Later down the line I managed to fix my old console and synchronize my trophy list...and now if I look at my FIFA 14 trophy list, it will say that I earned that one trophy in MM/DD/2015, it rewrote the timestamp to an older date.

That all said, it's not really recommended to do that because it looks a lot like CFW in order to cover bad timestamps in the first place.

Also, in TC's case, a timestamp will NEVER be rewritten to a newer date, say if got the trophy in 2016, no one can hack the timestamp to show 2022, only older dates than the first timestamp.

• Like 3