Trophy Thoughts

Markemmanuel

Here’s what I’ve found so far, I will edit this after EVERY chapter so check back for more info:

1. Card 1- Shows Jacob breaking the fuel-line I did the opposite took the rotor.

2. Card 2- Shows Emma taking fireworks and using them, I didn’t take them.

3. Card 3 - This is REALLY difficult to tell but it shows Jacob throwing the dirt? So I will do the opposite and let the hunter put blood on me.

4. Card 4 - Shows Emma taking a picture.

5. Card 5 - Shows Emma on the zip line getting hurt 

6. Card 6 - This the MOST interesting one to me it shows the chainsaw scene from chapter 5 radio hut part, If I’m being completely honest I never used the shotgun here and I don’t know anyone who did maybe this is the missing piece or the one that destroys runs? 
7. Card 7 - Shows Nick in a scuffle at the lodge.

The rest of the cards are just standard options nothing you can really prevent or do different.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Here’s what I’ve found so far, I will edit this after EVERY chapter so check back for more info:

1. Card 1- Shows Jacob breaking the fuel-line I did the opposite took the rotor.

2. Card 2- Shows Emma taking fireworks and using them, I didn’t take them.

3. Card 3 - This is REALLY difficult to tell but it shows Jacob throwing the dirt? So I will do the opposite and let the hunter put blood on me.

Found out another thing. You can replay the vision in the Tarot menu and it shows a MUCH clearer showing of the said vision.

4 hours ago, SzzMN said:

I went to my chapter select and refused her on chapter 8 and no trophy. 

My friend also played unpatched from before and no trophy but this is apparently how the person who has the trophy got it:

When they got the tarot reading trophy they started a new game this time they chose move on every-time and In chapter 8 they accidentally walked forward and triggered the cutscene and it popped after moving on with Eliza. If anyone wants to try a fresh save go ahead like this it might be worth a try. 

If you can talk to him, ask him if he erase that run and if not, he could do chapter select to chapter 9 and then get screenshots of all paths he took and everything he collected.

21 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this game looks amazing, is it? i want to watch a video just to see more of it but due to the nature of the game i'd rather prefer to keep the experience unspoiled. 

I mean im a sucker for choice based games. Detroit Become Human was one of my favorites.

So new update 

Finished a fresh playthrough clean first time playthrough with tutorials and all 

Was a massacre playthrough picked up at least 1 tarot card each chapter and picked "move on" each chapter. I left most of the hacketts alive (constance and Chris were killed) got the massacre trophy but no Hard Pass. 

I did make notice that yes some cards did make the raven sound when picked up and when she picked them up to describe them they also made the noise. So with that said 

Next I am going to get my last man and final girl trophys using this save file since I set them up. And then I am going to do my 100% tarot card run but this time I am going to have her show the vision of the card that crows and do what the card says what ever it ends up being I'm just gonna do it. I'll take notes cause we that will prob be a weird run it will take some time since I will clean my data, hell I'll prob uninstall the game and install it fresh and start that run tomorrow as it will prob be a 10ish hour run. 

Fresh play though done till the end of chapter 8 replicating the trophy achievers play through and no trophy. I’m over 60 hours into the game now 50 of it just from testing hard pass alone. The radio silence and overall avoidance of this situation is a joke especially considering when you try to contact them through email they basically tell you to go away because they can’t give information on their games and to post on the forums no one uses on the 2K website.

The only thing I can think of now is to just make it known to the devs this trophy is broken and report it through the correct avenues. As for me Im done until a proper solution if found or if it is indeed broken a patch is released. 

This is gonna suck so hard having the first plat achiever taken away from me due to this crap. I was so far ahead of 2nd and 3rd place. Really crap situation and that’s putting it politely.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Fresh play though done till the end of chapter 8 replicating the trophy achievers play through and no trophy. I’m over 60 hours into the game now 50 of it just from testing hard pass alone. The radio silence and overall avoidance of this situation is a joke especially considering when you try to contact them through email they basically tell you to go away because they can’t give information on their games and to post on the forums no one uses on the 2K website.

The only thing I can think of now is to just make it known to the devs this trophy is broken and report it through the correct avenues. As for me Im done until a proper solution if found or if it is indeed broken a patch is released. 

This is gonna suck so hard having the first plat achiever taken away from me due to this crap. I was so far ahead of 2nd and 3rd place. Really crap situation and that’s putting it politely.

Can you send me every Tarots vision please. As in even the standard "unavoidable" ones. I have multiple running theories here.

Edited by What_R_Trophies

=============================================================================================
Prologue
Collect all clues for Chapter.

Pass QTES. Collect Tarot Card "The Fool".

See more. Eliza shows Jacob pulling fuel line. 
=============================================================================================
Chapter 1
Collect Tarot Card "Temperance".

Take rotor arm. Opposite of Tarot "The Fool".

Move on. Tarot Card "Temperance" doesn't have a Crow on it.
Chapter 2
Collect all clues for Chapter (except Shady Glade).

Collect evidence and collect Tarot Card "Hanged Man" on Rocky Road.

(Hit three targets as Nick with shotgun | Peanut Butter Butterpops)

See more. Hanged Man Shows Jacob throwing dirt at hunter.

Chapter 3
Collect All Clues for Chapter.

Collect Tarot Card "Tower". Kiss Nick. Save Nick. Successfully Avoid Werewolf.

Collect Tarot Card "The Star". 

Dive In. Pass QTES and Detangle. Collect Bloated Corpse Evidence.

Save Nick as Ryan. (Shoot the hunter | Peanut Butter Butterpops)

As Jacob be nice to hunter. Don't throw dirt. Opposite of Tarot Card "Hanged Man"

Move on. Tarot Cards do not show crows on them.
Chapter 4

Don't shoot Jacob.

Collect Tarot Card "Magician"

Survive as Emma and Take Photo of Werewolf.

Collect Tarot Card "Strength" Doesn't have a detailed crow on it. (I missed it and I'm pissed at myself because was editing this.)

See more on Tarot Card "The Magician". Shows Ryan being saved with chainsaw.
Chapter 5

As Kaitlyn, Pass first QTE, fail second two, get blooded, and shoot table.

(Shoot the table/hunter | Peanut Butter Butterpops)

Collect Tarot Cards "The Devil & The Hermit"

(Don't shoot at roof | Peanut Butter Butterpops)

Shoot Dylan's hand off with shotgun. Opposite of Tarot Card "The Magician"

See more on Tarot Card "The Hermit". Shows Jacob dying to the bear trap.
Chapter 6

Collect Tarot Card "Justice"

Pull Free and pass QTE. Get knocked out by hunter. Opposite of Tarot Card "The Hermit"

Collect Tarot Card "The Moon"

(Shoot Nick | Peanut Butter Butterpops)

Don't run from hunters as Emma.

See more on Tarot Card "The Moon". Shows Laura grabbing the Syringe and using it on Travis

Chapter 7
*Be friendly with cop as in Save All Character runs. Don't grab syringe in free roam. Opposite of Tarot Card "The Moon"

Collect Tarot Card "The World"
Collect Tarot Card "The Chariot"

Listen to Bizarre yet Bonifide.

Take Travis Gun and be Apologetic. Pass QTEs.

Move on.

Chapter 8

Look at all Tarot Cards but don't collect them. 

Free Jacob.

Conclusion: No Hard Pass Trophy on this run up to this point.

Also couldn't collect Rum Still Evidence if i didn't grab Tarot Card Empress.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Conclusion: No Hard Pass Trophy on this run up to this point.

Also couldn't collect Rum Still Evidence if i didn't grab Tarot Card Empress.

You can get the rum still clue if you enter from the other side.

I did my complete clues run while doing a no tarot card run and still got every clues.

It’s obviously a very bad glitch. That’s probably how that person got it in chapter 8– and they don’t remember how- because it glitched. I’m personally angry that Supermassive read BOTH my messages and didn’t bother to respond. That’s extremely rude. My esteem of them just dropped  on that. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

It's glitched stop wasting time trying weird thinks.

Trying weird things? Everything people in this forum tried made sense. At least everyone in this forum spent their time and effort to try something meanwhile you did nothing. At least we know for certain now and no one’s left wondering about it now. 

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Trying weird things? Everything people in this forum tried made sense. At least everyone in this forum spent their time and effort to try something meanwhile you did nothing. At least we know for certain now and no one’s left wondering about it now. 

Just ignore Johnny_HD. Everyone else here has tried their best, and will continue to do so. Ignore the haters and Debbie downers. He just wants attention. Not willing to help, or try anything themselves.  

7 hours ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Update: When you collect Hierophant and fail QTE it shows the Hierophant Tarot Card Burning. If you pass it shows The Tower. I'm close I can feel it.

I failed the QTE. Slipped and fell. It was the same card and never changed for me. 

Supermassive replied to me and said to reach out to 2K. So, it very well be a very bad glitch. Still trying to think what else it could be 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SzzMN said:

When a trophy stays several days at 0.0 is ALWAYS because is glitched.

Only in psn profiles almost 2k people finishing the game and nobody earning the trophy glitch flag.

The description of the trophy is very clear refuse help of eliza.

Everytime you earn a card you have the option to REFUSE HELP.

I'm 99% sure the trophy is designed to refuse on time the help of the eliza not doing weird things.

Waiting a patch is and advise If people want to try complete the game in every form posible is their choice

2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Just ignore Johnny_HD. Everyone else here has tried their best, and will continue to do so. Ignore the haters and Debbie downers.

If the trophy is glitched I want and apologie from you.

Using logic is now being a hater? WTF

• Like 1

Hey hey now guys, I agree that yes it is a 99.9% chance this trophy is just glitched. But glitched or not isn't it the hunt that makes it fun? I personally have enjoyed theory crafting with y'all on how to both get it legit or recreate the  glitch that rural got it. We are trophy hunters it's the chase that makes it fun. 

The fact we can keep on playing away at the game shows how good it is. Let's enjoy the chase and have fun. I still have a 100% card run to do today I'm gonna try a few things out to see if I can't get the trophy to glitch for me. Hope everyone else keeps enjoying the game and if they are so inclined to keep chasing the glitch. 

In the words of Dr. Ian Malcom “...Life, Uh, Finds A Way.”

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

It's glitched stop wasting time trying weird thinks.

I don't call it wasting time. I call it trying my best for the community so solve a potentially non-bugged trophy. Its possible it is glitched or it's possible it's not and the devs haven't said anything because they want us to figure it out. Until they, the devs, say its bugged I'm going to assume it isn't. And just because a trophy is silver doesn't mean it isn't supposed to be easier than others. The color of the trophy doesn't matter. You should know that cmon now.

Look at Peanut Butter Butterpops trophy. Assumed to be glitch 24-36 hours in until it was being unlocked. And I now have the full path to take to get it without using auto.

• Like 1