Full Platinum Walkthrough - Video and Text

8 hours ago, Optinooby said:

You have to go there twice, that's right, maybe I got the tombstone wrong though, is there nothing there when you fight them?

Yeah, no tombstone was there when I fought them, and another guide I consulted said it’s only there in Home World. I’ll let you know when I get to the true einlanzer if I have any trouble with it.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah, no tombstone was there when I fought them, and another guide I consulted said it’s only there in Home World. I’ll let you know when I get to the true einlanzer if I have any trouble with it.

Ok so I got the tombstone wrong, apologies and I will remove that.

I think we go there again because you get a medal or something that you need in order to do that optional boss battle later for a trophy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 13/03/2023 at 2:20 AM, DeathlessVoid said:

Just wanted to give you a huge thank you for this guide! Made the plat super easy. Love guides that are just bare minimum "go here, do that" details instead of paragraphs describing inconsequential stuff.

Yes! I feel the same here.  I cannot be more thankful for such great help.
I've been following the written guide and it's been ABSOLUTELY a breeze to go through the game. I've just defeated all the elemental dragons and I'm going for the game closure first time. Then the platinum journey afterwards is on its way! :D

Edited by DION3TO
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, Brightblade76 said:

Thanks  for the guide, beside a couple minor differences (i.e. obtaining the mushroom in the shadow forest required me to "talk" with an insect in the cave, and not to fight a wraith), it's been very useful and user friendly so far.

A couple of events are random like that, nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

First thing I want to say is... Thank you very much!!

Now I have a question. I have noted that you dont open all the chests. Is it because they are not worth to open because the item is useless or is because of I would void a missable trophy or something like that if I open them all?

I ask this because I like to get everything. Thank you very much.

5 hours ago, Shaakaa82 said:

First thing I want to say is... Thank you very much!!

Now I have a question. I have noted that you dont open all the chests. Is it because they are not worth to open because the item is useless or is because of I would void a missable trophy or something like that if I open them all?

I ask this because I like to get everything. Thank you very much.

Don't quote me as I dont remember much about this, but I think it was because nothing important in them

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Baker said:

Excellent walkthrough @Optinooby 👏🏻.

One quick question.

I just got the bad ending but what exactly do you mean by Critical Save #6? Just go into NG+ continue, save slot 2, save 6?

Thanks.

Yea exactly that by the looks of it. Sorry for the confusion, I can understand it because throughout the game I call them Manual Saves, then I start calling them Critical Saves and can see how that would throw you.

Let me know please if it still works out as I hardly remember anything with this, and if it does, I'll change the wording of all the key manual saves to Critical to prevent future confusion ;)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Yea exactly that by the looks of it. Sorry for the confusion, I can understand it because throughout the game I call them Manual Saves, then I start calling them Critical Saves and can see how that would throw you.

Let me know please if it still works out as I hardly remember anything with this, and if it does, I'll change the wording of all the key manual saves to Critical to prevent future confusion ;)

Yes, so that was what you needed to do. It was quite obvious but because of the name change I became a bit confused. 😅

Once again. Great walkthrough. 

• Like 1