Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

3 minutes ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Ive tried all versions so far none worked..on ps5 disc version so finished 2 runs on 1.01 then delted game played off disc build without update full run collect them all and skipped then 1 run doing my peanutbutter trophy on 1.02 collect all cards didnt work

Thats bad((

Doing some hardcore pz wizardry rn. got a little something. not much but a start.

https://imgur.com/a/hAcLTOI

It appears the game tracks ONLY More Info (ElizaMoreInfoCount) selections and has a single Refused tracker (ElizaRefused)

Its in the same section as the other Achievement/Trophy tracking data assets.

Interesting to note that it is specifically ElizaRefused and NOT ElizaMoveOnCount.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Post over on Reddit suggests that somebody else has managed to get the trophy to pop. Altho they’re saying it requires you to progress thru chapter 9, which goes against the first set of time stamps…

can we make to kill ami/emma early on game??? Becouse skip chapter 9  scene? and we can get trophy on chapter 8?

1 minute ago, narimanhabibagad said:

can we make to kill ami/emma early on game??? Becouse skip chapter 9  scene? and we can get trophy on chapter 8?

yes....yes you can. that makes some sense BUT if rural was going for all clues he couldn't have BUT if he wasn't then just maybe...

Edited by What_R_Trophies

2 minutes ago, narimanhabibagad said:

Emma can die in Chapter 4 and Abi can die in Chapter 6. Altho that would still leave you with the other chapter 9 tarot cards, which are the ones that you’re supposedly meant to be choosing for this unlock route

3 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Has anyone tried what the reddit post said? I still have to get the Peanut Butterpops trophy so I will replay the game again sometime this week. I hope the reddit person isn't lying!

I'm working on it now. On chapter 3. Had to go back and get the hanged man

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Has anyone tried what the reddit post said? I still have to get the Peanut Butterpops trophy so I will replay the game again sometime this week. I hope the reddit person isn't lying!

I did yesterday. Didn’t work 

34 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Apparently there are three others from the reddit post too but I have doubts.

Won’t do any good. They apparently don’t know how. They skipped the one card on accident in chapter 8 and it popped same time chapter 8 finished 

• Like 1

Just now, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thanks for letting me know. Based on the reddit post no other user has been able to replicate 

Careful_Arugula771's path. I wish they uploaded the video of the trophy unlocking for a little better proof. 

You’re welcome. I did that, missed the one. Credits rolled to the end. Reloaded got missing card. Neither path worked. I’m guessing they’re just saying they got it 

• Like 1

I just realize how fake the reddit post is. He said he start is run at 6am ast. the picture he send show he got the trophy at 8:33pm. Right now its 9:39 pm ast. He send this pic 4 hour ago. He even said he told 2 of is friends and they got it too. Its so obvious its a lie.

Edited by JohnCar88
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

I just realize how fake the reddit post is. He said he start is run at 6am ast. the picture he send show he got the trophy at 8:33pm. Right now its 9:39 pm ast. He send this pic 4 hour ago. He even said he told 2 of is friends and they got it too. Its so obvious its a lie.

The reddit person is a real jerk and that is me saying that NICELY!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, What_R_Trophies said:

yes....yes you can. that makes some sense BUT if rural was going for all clues he couldn't have BUT if he wasn't then just maybe...

Ive got rural on my friends list and ive msged him few time bout it asking more specific questions...this could be a theory but he saved everyone in that run so he would have still got that scene...i think it just bugged out on him cuz he said the cutscene in chapter 8 just stsrted before he could grab the last card in that chapter 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Ive got rural on my friends list and ive msged him few time bout it asking more specific questions...this could be a theory but he saved everyone in that run so he would have still got that scene...i think it just bugged out on him cuz he said the cutscene in chapter 8 just stsrted before he could grab the last card in that chapter 

Thanks for the info!

8 hours ago, destinyn923 said:

Stupid question, but is everyone waiting till after the credits to see if the trophy pops after? I know there has been games that won't give you the trophy till it takes you back to the main menu on its own.

Yes, I have sat through those idiots getting on my last nerve with their terrible podcast multiple times and it hasn’t popped. 

21 minutes ago, BlackRavenOfPoe said:

Yes, I have sat through those idiots getting on my last nerve with their terrible podcast multiple times and it hasn’t popped. 

yeah that fuckin podcast is 20mins 32 seconds or some absurd thing... one char died on me last chapter.... so annoying. Then just replayed ch.10 and saved everyone.

Now im just going to wait until there is a definitive way for HARD PASS.

i am missing 2 clues though so if i do a run where everyone dies, can you get all clues?

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah that fuckin podcast is 20mins 32 seconds or some absurd thing... one char died on me last chapter.... so annoying. Then just replayed ch.10 and saved everyone.

Now im just going to wait until there is a definitive way for HARD PASS.

i am missing 2 clues though so if i do a run where everyone dies, can you get all clues?

I don't think so because if a character is dead the scene will not be shown. For example if Emma and Abigail are dead you won't get the scene with them in the bunker basement that has a Tarot card in it in Chapter 9.