Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

Starting a new game didn’t work either. I just finished the prologue and ignored her help. It didn’t do anything

23 minutes ago, xAFT3RL1FEx said:

Rekon clearing cache you would have to do the full run again so it knows what your completed or does it still run of the save?

I wonder if they picked up every card or if its only certain ones to pick up and move on

It still had the save on there.

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Starting a new game didn’t work either. I just finished the prologue and ignored her help. It didn’t do anything

It still had the save on there.

It either has nothing to do with the move on mechanic or it's bugged. I assume they will fix it next patch so we'll just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayLatte said:

It either has nothing to do with the move on mechanic or it's bugged. I assume they will fix it next patch so we'll just have to wait and see.

I’m assuming it’s bugged. It really irritates me thought they had me waste an hour of my time if they knew that resetting the cache wouldn’t do anything 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JohnCar88 said:

I just realize how fake the reddit post is. He said he start is run at 6am ast. the picture he send show he got the trophy at 8:33pm. Right now its 9:39 pm ast. He send this pic 4 hour ago. He even said he told 2 of is friends and they got it too. Its so obvious its a lie.

Look like I was wrong, but why say he start at 6am ast if is phone is not even in that time zone?

Anyway, gonna try erasing my save file, clearing the cache, rebuilding my database and start fresh.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

Curious if anyone has tried a run where you only get the Hierophant card and then move on? 

If you grab the Hierophant card, you are unable to move on.

Spoiler

It will automatically put you in a flashback cutscene.

Edited by JayLatte

I may have an idea that has not been brought up in this thread yet.

Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way and the right way to Refuse Eliza’s Help is to do the opposite / alternative path that is shown on the Tarot cards. Eliza helps you by showing you what the Tarot cards show in the near future and if we do the opposite of that it would be Refusing her help that she gives to us

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NineStackk said:

Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way and the right way to Refuse Eliza’s Help is to do the opposite / alternative path that is shown on the Tarot cards. Eliza helps you by showing you what the Tarot cards show in the near future and if we do the opposite of that it would be Refusing her help that she gives to us

this is probably it, it'll also probably be a complete run on its own for that trophy.

9 minutes ago, NineStackk said:

Tried it too. No luck

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NineStackk said:

Then it has to be specific cards where u actually do that, cos some of them are, well not happening at all or minor things like u fall in a pit with Ryan and Laura which is unavoidable if see that one

Edited by ozoevil

Just a theory. Ok if we refuse help/alternating premunition till we get cards in ch. 7 World and Charoit. Those two visions are unavoidable so here we have to Move On. Cards collected in ch. 8 we still can alternating tho

But then again if u see the vision Abi got killed by Nick and you save her, it doesn't make that you refuse her help u help yourself, anyway losing my mind here boys :)

Edited by ozoevil

39 minutes ago, NineStackk said:

Already working on it.

Here is my final god theory craft after seeing more endings for fuck's sakes. Im so far down this rabbit hole im not going to stop.

So each Chapter has one action she wants us to do in a vision. Some chapters don't have an avoidable action so we need to pick the Tarot card that we can refuse to do. 

We do this all the way until Hierophant and then we DO NOT KILL CALEB. KILLING CALEB IS HER GOAL.

The only possible way to NOT KILL Caleb is to achieve a "secret" ending where Dylan is infected (and ties in with doing the opposite of her vision) and Kaitlyn becomes infected. This is the only way to save Caleb on this path.

Killing Caleb and White Wolf living is her GOOD ending. I just confirmed it 10 minutes ago. She praised me saying she orchestrated the events of the night perfectly and she was proud of me.

For my final run I will doing what I have done before and taking notes for everyone just in case it works. I will be doing on a fresh clean run and deleting all saves prior.

Edited by What_R_Trophies
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

Already working on it.

Here is my final god theory craft after seeing more endings for fuck's sakes. Im so far down this rabbit hole im not going to stop.

So each Chapter has one action she wants us to do in a vision. Some chapters don't have an avoidable action so we need to pick the Tarot card that we can refuse to do. 

We do this all the way until Hierophant and then we DO NOT KILL CALEB. KILLING CALEB IS HER GOAL.

The only possible way to NOT KILL Caleb is to achieve a "secret" ending where Dylan is infected (and ties in with doing the opposite of her vision) and Kaitlyn becomes infected. This is the only way to save Caleb on this path.

Killing Caleb and White Wolf living is her GOOD ending. I just confirmed it 10 minutes ago. She praised me saying she orchestrated the events of the night perfectly and she was proud of me.

For my final run I will doing what I have done before and taking notes for everyone just in case it works. I will be doing on a fresh clean run and deleting all saves prior.

I already tried that. 

3 minutes ago, Beatle-Girl said:

the one thing making me believe that this isn't as complicated as all the theories are, and that it is bugged is the fact that the trophy is silver, surely this would be a gold? maybe i'm wrong.

It's more likely that it's bugged. We'll have to see if next patch fixes it's or not.

Edited by JayLatte
spelling error

It should look like this. 

=================================================

Prologue: See more.

Chapter 1: Don't Pull Fuel Line. See more.

Chapter 2: Don't take fireworks. See more.

Chapter 3: Don't throw dirt. See more on the Tower.

Chapter 4: Kill Emma. Select see more for Magician.

Chapter 5: Dont use shotgun or chainsaw. Select see more for The Hermit because we need Abi alive.

Chapter 6: Kill Jacob. Select see more for Justice so we can use syringe.

Chapter 7: Don't select a card here because we cant do the opposite (will make a backup here for testing). (However its very nuanced and I know that technically the opposite of World is for Ryan not to get mad at Laura and they both fall at the same time. World vision shows Laura going after Ryan. My instinct here is to pick Chariot because there's a very minute detail of Abi not being present in the vision and the auto opposite of this vision is for her being there which lines up with the path.)

Chapter 8: See more for Wheel of Fortune. The other three we can do opposite but this is Silas Kill ending.

Chapter 9: Infect Kaitlyn. Has to be Hierophant at this point. 

Chapter 10: Don't kill caleb. Kaitlyn auto lives due to infection. Kill Silas.

Side note from my file digging adventures on PC: The game tracks if you've seen a Tarot card. So im picking them all up.

2 minutes ago, What_R_Trophies said:

It should look like this. 

=================================================

Chapter 1: Pull Fuel Line

Chapter 2: Don't take fireworks.

Chapter 3: Don't throw dirt.

Chapter 4: Kill Emma. Select see more for Magician.

Chapter 5: Dont use shotgun or chainsaw. Select see more for The Hermit because we need Abi alive.

Chapter 6: Kill Jacob. Select see more for Justice so we can use syringe.

Chapter 7: Don't select a card here because we cant do the opposite (will make a backup here for testing)

Chapter 8: See more for Wheel of Fortune. The other three we can do opposite but this is Silas Kill ending.

Chapter 9: Infect Kaitlyn. Has to be Hierophant at this point. 

Chapter 10: Don't kill caleb. Kaitlyn auto lives due to infection. Kill Silas.

can anyone confirm this?

I'm inclined to believe this trophy is a specific path trophy like Blood Pact, Nobody's Fool, etc simply because all the other achievements that are counters of some sort explicitly have a data tracker for it. This trophy does not and is simply labeled as "ElizaRefused". Nobody's Fool is labeled as JacobEmmaMeetUninfected.

Here are the images: 

https://imgur.com/a/x480baG

The ElizaMoreInfoCount is only used for Forearmed is Forewarned.

===========================================================

DO I PULL THE FUEL LINE OR NO??? 

• Like 1

Hey guys, new here but been reading yall for a while now. Sorry about my English, i’m French but i’ll try my best.

i was thinking about something, maybe stupid but who knows :

you guys said the few players who got the trophy poped it at chapter 8.

in chapter 8 when Ryan and Laura enter the caves, we can hear Eliza whispering and Laura says she might try to guide us. Maybe there’s something to do here ? Like idk, another path ?