Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

One thing you guys could do is to go through any and all playthrough you find on YT or Twitch and fast forward to chapter 9 or whatever chapter where it unlocks and see if anyone get its randomly in their playthrough.

I'ts a needle in a haystack but might be worth a shot if you guys tried everything else.

Edited by Quink666

3 minutes ago, Mikey0284 said:

i can tomorrow, it's 145am here

Because you stated earlier that you started your 2nd playthrough pre-patch and later patched at Chapter 4, can you ask if they started the same playthroughs where they got the trophy were pre-patch as well? Thanks!

Edited by Valor-Red

6 minutes ago, Mikey0284 said:

i can tomorrow, it's 145am here

how do i get it from the console to here?  it's just a clip of eliza talking.  i guess can take video with my phone

I'd take a crappy cellphone recording over nothing tbh. Anything that can give a clue. Cheers mate.

@Mikey0284 also did the end of ch8 glitch on you, were you able to save Nick and let Jacob out? Or did it skip right to Eliza? 

1 hour ago, Valor-Red said:

Because you stated earlier that you started your 2nd playthrough pre-patch and later patched at Chapter 4, can you ask if they started the same playthroughs where they got the trophy were pre-patch as well? Thanks!

absolutely, will report back sometime tomorrow late afternoon/early evening my time (im 7hrs ahead of nyc time)

1 hour ago, Spartaruckus said:

I'd take a crappy cellphone recording over nothing tbh. Anything that can give a clue. Cheers mate.

sure thing, give me a few minutes

video "proof" here 

for some reason i can no longer reply or post new messages ?  

Edited by Mikey0284
youtube link
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Mikey0284 said:

replicate it how?

the only video proof i have is the clip the console saves when the trophy pops which i don't think would be helpful

The clip is still SOME proof.

Only other option, make a 2nd psn, download and go again and try get trophy on a second account 

2 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

i know its probably been tried but anyone try doing testing on couch co op?

I'm doing a couch coop run right now.  Am on the digital deluxe version, trying to not quit out of the game, and also picking up all tarot cards (except hierophant) and evidence.  If anything, at least i'll get the all tarot card and evidence trophies lol.  I'm also trying it completely offline.  Not sure if any of this will make a difference, but I have other trophies to grab anyways, so can test!

• Like 1

Seeing that video makes me wonder even more if it's bugged. It pops at such a random spot

@SzzMN did you play on digital deluxe? Seeing you pretty much tried everything. Mike got his trophy getting all cards excluding hierophant and he played on digital deluxe. Maybe that's the key to make the trophy pop?

Edited by Deluziion90

18 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

Everybody is on edge ? 

Hackett's Quarry forever...

We shouldn’t lose sight and start going against each other for sure we should all be a team we all have the same goal at the end of the day.

8 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Seeing that video makes me wonder even more if it's bugged. It pops at such a random spot

Nah it seems alright to me tbh he chose move on and the trophy popped it’s just strange how she has no unique voice line, it’s like it’s just a “normal move on”. 

So this brings me to something, what if we replicate Mikes play through and make a backup at Eliza choose move on no trophy? Just reload save and repeat until the trophy pops? If there’s a percentile for it to bug and give you the trophy you’re bound to hit it sooner or later. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

We shouldn’t lose sight and start going against each other for sure we should all be a team we all have the same goal at the end of the day.

Nah it seems alright to me tbh he chose move on and the trophy popped it’s just strange how she has no unique voice line, it’s like it’s just a “normal move on”. 

So this brings me to something, what if we replicate Mikes play through and make a backup at Eliza choose move on no trophy? Just reload save and repeat until the trophy pops? If there’s a percentile for it to bug and give you the trophy you’re bound to hit it sooner or later. 

Guess I'll try that unless someone is faster then me. Currently in chapter 7 to get my last trophy 

Nobody's Fool

After that I'll start a new playthrough getting all cards + move on and cloud save just before chapter 9 and spam a few tries. Still wondering if it makes a difference using digital deluxe.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Datanode1 said:

why are you still going on about proof, as if Mike is lying?

He's trying to assist people here. chill out.

im not the only one who was questioning authenticity. I never said he was lying but clearly when 2 guys have the trophy and nobody else does, and the dude claims method A worked and nobody else gets it in that method, yeah it seems sus.

I am chill lol. 

Best option to get it pop 

- Have digital deluxe edition

- get all cards and choose move on

- Ignore the hierophant card

- Before chapter 9 starts make a cloud save and keep repeating until trophy pops.

If the above doesn't work I'm out of ideas. 

6 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

I'll try keeping my All alive backup in the cloud and reload ch. 9, skip heirophant and do it a few times. See what happens. Seeing as most have hit that same spot following same steps.

If it pops cool, if not, cool. I have like 4+ playthroughs still probably to go at some point 

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

Best option to get it pop 

- Have digital deluxe edition

- get all cards and choose move on

- Ignore the hierophant card

- Before chapter 9 starts make a cloud save and keep repeating until trophy pops.

If the above doesn't work I'm out of ideas. 

I'm at physio, lemme know if this works, but digital deluxe shouldn't have anything to do with it,though i suppose everyone's out of ideas lol

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

I'll try keeping my All alive backup in the cloud and reload ch. 9, skip heirophant and do it a few times. See what happens. Seeing as most have hit that same spot following same steps.

If it pops cool, if not, cool. I have like 4+ playthroughs still probably to go at some point 

I'm at physio, lemme know if this works, but digital deluxe shouldn't have anything to do with it,though i suppose everyone's out of ideas lol

Seeing mike plays with digital deluxe that's my only idea. Not going to bother myself with that idea as I'm playing the disk version :P. I'll try the above method but that's my last try as I've already got like 8 runs in total.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hella confused just found out Rural got the platinum. Seeing his timestamps he got hard pass before chapter 8 which is also before the hierophant trophy and different from mike who claims he got it after chapter 9 skipping hierophant.

Gotta agree with @Infected Elite this seems sus :P  

Somebody on Steam got it on Chapter 10 as well apparently.

It's either got some sort of rolling requirements, like you can fulfill the requirement in any Chapter, then it would pop near the end of that Chapter with Elize, it would explain why we have 3 different Chapters triggering it.

Or it's just glitched!!

If it can pop in potentially any Chapter, then there has to be something we are missing. Are we suppose to make sure whatever a vision shows, that it doesn't happen in some way......I have no idea.

It's gotta be glitched surely

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Somebody on Steam got it on Chapter 10 as well apparently.

It's either got some sort of rolling requirements, like you can fulfill the requirement in any Chapter, then it would pop near the end of that Chapter with Elize, it would explain why we have 3 different Chapters triggering it.

Or it's just glitched!!

If it can pop in potentially any Chapter, then there has to be something we are missing. Are we suppose to make sure whatever a vision shows, that it doesn't happen in some way......I have no idea.

It's gotta be glitched surely

Nothing to do with a vision. The video mike posted a few posts before I've seen that exact same scene as well. It's probably glitched like you said. But it's super annoying at this point.

Well I just started playing today, I'm only hitting Chapter 2 so it'll be awhile but I'm working on my Everyone Lives playthrough and getting all the cards...but I'll skip that one in Chapter 9 and see if pops when I get there and report back (if nothing have been figured out by then).