Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

12 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Why pay employees when we can just have our consumers do it for us and pay us. Basic corpo mentality.

Sure we can find the bugs, doesn't mean we can fix them. If this many people are reporting something, you give the game to your team so THEY can recreate it and realize what needs to be done. 

Yeah I’ve been thinking it’s a bug for a while now. I don’t know if this means anything but when you hit the ps button but don’t go to the dash it doesn’t show the trophy even it’s your last one or last two. It usually does if its an available trophy to be achieved. Not exactly sure but just trying put this out there for a peace of mind kind of thing. Tried a whole bunch of different methods myself and it didn’t work so including many of what the achievers did. Probably go through again Friday. 

Edited by meowserattack
Hitting
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SAKURA said:

Don't waste your time, This is totally buggy.

as i and countless others have said.

Eventually this will be patched. Ill play it and go for the plat then. 

3 hours ago, Viper said:

But has anyone actually tried messaging Supermassive? SMG are the devs...not 2K. 2K is well known for being dicks about things like this...they think their games are perfect and they literally never are. Maybe you'll have more luck from the devs? 

Granted at this point it doesn't matter. They know about it, there's no way they don't, You have a ton of gaming news sites reporting about this trophy. I even saw one yesterday mention "message board members are even collaborating to try and find a solution"...they didn't mention here directly, but that was an obvious shout out. 

i fb messengered them, and someone in comments was also from this thread

no response 

59 minutes ago, meowserattack said:

Yeah I’ve been thinking it’s a bug for a while now. I don’t know if this means anything but when you hit the ps button but don’t go to the dash it doesn’t show the trophy even it’s your last one or last two. It usually does if its an available trophy to be achieved. Not exactly sure 

Thats actually a very interesting point... 

1 hour ago, meowserattack said:

Yeah I’ve been thinking it’s a bug for a while now. I don’t know if this means anything but when you hit the ps button but don’t go to the dash it doesn’t show the trophy even it’s your last one or last two. It usually does if its an available trophy to be achieved. 

I didn't think it showed hidden trophys only ones you can add to your tracker. 

10 minutes ago, meowserattack said:

Is peanut butter butter pops hidden? If it’s not than yeah I guess that’s out

Idk if you go to the tracker on psn and change the filter to hide secret trophys does it get hidden I can't check cause I have it already

Edit: checked online and seems like it is not a hidden trophy

Edited by Spartaruckus

no idea what this is, anyone get this? 

1816f9eeaa296-screenshotUrl.jpg

essentially, i ran back ch. 9, let Ryan get bitten, didnt shoot Chris. Travis/Laura killed each other.

Saw the old bag, said see more, then she listed stuff and rambled about still surviving, but i don't know. Everyones throwing random stuff sooooo

anyone care to try these? im picking judgment.

EDIT: When you see more, it shows a video in the magic ball, I assume people did the opposite of that and nothing.

Edited by Infected Elite

Not sure cause I have everything but that but hard pass. Looked online and it seems that peanut butter butter pops isn’t hidden so guess that doesn’t mean anything. I know my friends getting it so when he does I’ll ask to see what his trophy list is like. I just want to confirm if it’s bugged mainly

Edited by meowserattack

5 minutes ago, meowserattack said:

Not sure cause I have everything but that but hard pass. Looked online and it seems that peanut butter butter pops isn’t hidden so guess that doesn’t mean anything. I know my friends getting it so when he does I’ll ask to see what his trophy list is like. I just want to confirm if it’s bugged mainly

mine doesn't show under activities. 

i see 7 incl. plat. and I'm missing 13 total.

Sooooo it may not show if you have more than 7 trophies to earn.

19 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

no idea what this is, anyone get this? 

1816f9eeaa296-screenshotUrl.jpg

essentially, i ran back ch. 9, let Ryan get bitten, didnt shoot Chris. Travis/Laura killed each other.

Saw the old bag, said see more, then she listed stuff and rambled about still surviving, but i don't know. Everyones throwing random stuff sooooo

anyone care to try these? im picking judgment.

EDIT: When you see more, it shows a video in the magic ball, I assume people did the opposite of that and nothing.

Judgement for me showed Laura shooting Travis with a shotgun at Silas, death showed Laura getting her head ripped off on the road by Silas after he rolled the car and I haven't done sun yet.

But I shot chris and agreed to find Silas so they might be different for you.

7 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Judgement for me showed Laura shooting Travis with a shotgun at Silas, death showed Laura getting her head ripped off on the road by Silas after he rolled the car and I haven't done sun yet.

But I shot chris and agreed to find Silas so they might be different for you.

yeah judgment was diff cause i did the trophy where Ryan doesnt shoot Chris, so Laura turns and kills travis and dies as well. 

i just wonder.... if someone every chapter picked "see more" and did the opposite of what "more " was.

45 minutes ago, meowserattack said:

Is peanut butter butter pops hidden? If it’s not than yeah I guess that’s out

no it isnt hidden 

50 minutes ago, MitchtacularMe said:

That may be because it’s a hidden trophy, though? 

that would make sense. i mentioned my ps5 trophy card tracking shows 7, i need 12. i have 5 hidden ones remaining. So basic math. It won't show hidden ones. 

Mythbuster!

4 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah judgment was diff cause i did the trophy where Ryan doesnt shoot Chris, so Laura turns and kills travis and dies as well. 

i just wonder.... if someone every chapter picked "see more" and did the opposite of what "more " was.

no it isnt hidden 

that would make sense. i mentioned my ps5 trophy card tracking shows 7, i need 12. i have 5 hidden ones remaining. So basic math. It won't show hidden ones. 

Mythbuster!

Yes I did an opposite run, it gets bloody but no trophy. 

One thing I'd like to see if to kill of Jacob before ch6 and at the end of ch5 look at the card that normal shows him getting his head popped and see what it shows instead, wouldn't be for trophy just curiosity 

Edited by Spartaruckus

3 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Yes I did an opposite run, it gets bloody but no trophy. 

One thing I'd like to see if to kill of Jacob before ch6 and at the end of ch5 look at the card that normal shows him getting his head popped and see what it shows instead, wouldn't be for trophy just curiosity 

yeah, i followed powerpyx guide and just have a cloud save complete that i download whenever i need ch. select. debating if i want to do all clues playthrough (start it) tomorrow and finish on weekend, or everybody dies and reload for Kaitlyn final, Ryan final. 

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah, i followed powerpyx guide and just have a cloud save complete that i download whenever i need ch. select. debating if i want to do all clues playthrough (start it) tomorrow and finish on weekend, or everybody dies and reload for Kaitlyn final, Ryan final. 

There are a lot of meme style runs I'd like to do that the hunt is kinda distracting from, like trying to see new visions that wouldn't normally play, fail all QTEs, I've never done that before run, all left or all right answers run shit like that. Even in the prologue I managed to just get an outcome I'd never seen before by not choosing either help max or leave max I just let the timer run down that kinda shit. 

Like did you know if you keep trying to take the shotgun in ch2 as Dylan Ryan gets super pissed at you. 

Edited by Spartaruckus

Just now, Spartaruckus said:

There are a lot of meme style runs I'd like to do that the hunt is kinda distracting from, like trying to see new visions that wouldn't normally play, fail all QTEs, I've never done that before run, all left or all right answers run shit like that. Even in the prologue I managed to just get an outcome I'd never seen before by not choosing either help max or leave max I just let the timer run down that kinda shit. 

yeah i just did the guide one and some cleanup. but looks like ill need probably 5 more playthroughs?

- everyone lives cause emma didnt reunite with jacob on that run. idk why. maybe emma didnt get bit

- everyone dies + reload Ryan lives + reload Kaitlyn lives

- All clues run

- all infected run

- butterpops run

fuck...

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah i just did the guide one and some cleanup. but looks like ill need probably 5 more playthroughs?

- everyone lives cause emma didnt reunite with jacob on that run. idk why. maybe emma didnt get bit

- All clues run

- all infected run

- butterpops run

fuck...

Yeah you have to get Emma infected to reunite with Jacob. Butter pops can be done with everyone lives run same with all clues make sure to take the glade not rocky road 

I wanna do a variation of Emma and Jacob reuniting where he doesn't have the bracelet is still infected but she has been cured so my boy can have a little revenge and rip her heart out lol 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

- All clues run

- all infected run

- butterpops run

fuck...

You can do the all infected and all clues together because even if all infected they can still all be alive at the end. If Jacob and Emma reunite at the end and Jacob was infected, you need to pick the bracelet in chapter 1 for Emma to survive. So if you pick the bracelet you can do all alive, all infected and all clues in the same run.But if you want to get the nobody fool, Jacob cant be infected.

For butterpops I just turn aim to auto and did a run for other trophies and it just pop. So you should turn to auto while doing other run.

Edited by JohnCar88
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

- All clues run

- all infected run

- butterpops run

fuck...

Some of these can be done at the same time. 

My second run I did Everyone Infected + Everyone Lives 

Just finished a run today with all clues and butteropos

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

You can do the all infected and all clues together because even if all infected they can still all be alive at the end. If Jacob and Emma reunite at the end and Jacob was infected, you need to pick the bracelet in chapter 1 for Emma to survive. So if you pick the bracelet you can do all alive, all infected and all clues in the same run.

For butterpops I just turn aim to auto and did a run for other trophies and it just pop. So you should turn to auto while doing other run.

I also used auto when I got this trophy was doing run for other stuff and it just popped at the end 

Just now, Spartaruckus said:

I also used auto when I got this trophy was doing run for other stuff and it just popped at the end 

Yes, I think any run would pop it. Some think you need to shoot Jacob in the bush to get it but in automatic it did not shoot and you get the trophy anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

Yes, I think any run would pop it. Some think you need to shoot Jacob in the bush to get it but in automatic it did not shoot and you get the trophy anyway.

Same.

Did anyone else notice that during their all infected run regardless of you shoot Chris or Silas or not Abi never shows signs of transforming. On my all infected run I didn't kill Chris or any other werewolves so everyone would still be infected, granted Ryan and Laura got killed but everyone else was still infected during the summary screens but Abi, it just said alive. No mention of her infection or her bite or her still being cursed. I mean she could have been attacked by Kaylee but Caleb attacked Nick. So were Caleb and Kaylee hunting together? Still the card should have mention something about her infection. Idk maybe oversite or cut content they will include in a "directors cut" dlc?

• Like 1