Hard Pass Trophy

TrophyChief

14 minutes ago, I_Am_Frenchy said:

Some of these can be done at the same time. 

My second run I did Everyone Infected + Everyone Lives 

Just finished a run today with all clues and butteropos

Butterpops is JUST the shooting stuff right?

16 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

You can do the all infected and all clues together because even if all infected they can still all be alive at the end. If Jacob and Emma reunite at the end and Jacob was infected, you need to pick the bracelet in chapter 1 for Emma to survive. So if you pick the bracelet you can do all alive, all infected and all clues in the same run.But if you want to get the nobody fool, Jacob cant be infected.

For butterpops I just turn aim to auto and did a run for other trophies and it just pop. So you should turn to auto while doing other run.

i thought those disabled trophies. I hated aiming in the game. Id be aiming at target but nah, miss . lol. Good to know. Thank you.

Oh sweet I just got Abi attacked 3 times and bit twice lol 

6 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i thought those disabled trophies. I hated aiming in the game. Id be aiming at target but nah, miss . lol. Good to know. Thank you.

Na ya can full auto everything and it doesn't void anything. Has to shoot in combat encounters so like the bushes in ch4 with Jacob isn't a combat encounter, in the radio hut isn't a combat encounter, the bobby is a combat encounter and so on. The BUTTERPOPS shoot out idk the auto shots everything and it counts so I guess it is considered combat too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Oh sweet I just got Abi attacked 3 times and bit twice lol 

Na ya can full auto everything and it doesn't void anything. Has to shoot in combat encounters so like the bushes in ch4 with Jacob isn't a combat encounter, in the radio hut isn't a combat encounter, the bobby is a combat encounter and so on. The BUTTERPOPS shoot out idk the auto shots everything and it counts so I guess it is considered combat too. 

sweet, should make my life easier.

If only movie mode everyone dies worked or "pick my choices", I'd leave it auto play while i worked haha 

But yeah this will help a lot. Thank you so much

@GamingWithAbyss1 im still certain its bugged, just curious if you have dug up anything 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

If only movie mode everyone dies worked or "pick my choices", I'd leave it auto play while i worked haha 

Actually watching how the auto shot works and where it aimed helped me shoot better in the game, I don't need to use it anymore cause I know where and how to aim it now.

I can hit Caleb at the end at will now when at first that shit seemed impossible 

Edited by Spartaruckus

17 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

If it helps, I wrote a detailed guide for the Peanut Butter Butterpops! achievement here and explain how to do it by switching aim assist to auto and which combat encounters count/don't count. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Same.

Did anyone else notice that during their all infected run regardless of you shoot Chris or Silas or not Abi never shows signs of transforming. On my all infected run I didn't kill Chris or any other werewolves so everyone would still be infected, granted Ryan and Laura got killed but everyone else was still infected during the summary screens but Abi, it just said alive. No mention of her infection or her bite or her still being cursed. I mean she could have been attacked by Kaylee but Caleb attacked Nick. So were Caleb and Kaylee hunting together? Still the card should have mention something about her infection. Idk maybe oversite or cut content they will include in a "directors cut" dlc?

Yes, a lot of people thought she immune, but your theory that it may have been Kaylee that bite her sound a lot more probable.

3 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

Yes, a lot of people thought she immune, but your theory that it may have been Kaylee that bite her sound a lot more probable.

Well I am playing now and got her bit 2 times once in the shoulder like most people do by not holding breath but I also got her attacked and bit on the arm by not making a choice when she either hides or runs. I just let the timer run out and she gets attacked and bit there too. 

So maybe she gets bit by caleb and kaylee

Edited by Spartaruckus

1 minute ago, Spartaruckus said:

Well I am playing now and got her bit 2 times once in the shoulder like most people do by not holding breath but I also got her attacked and bit on the arm by not making a choice when she either hides or runs. I just let the timer run out and she gets attacked and bit there too. 

And she still wont be infected at the end

I really like your idea about Kaylee, it just make so much more sense.

Edited by JohnCar88

6 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

Lol right and yeah I saw the she's immune thought cause she had the silver bracelet but Jacob can have a silver bracelet and still change he just throws it off before he changes 

The more I think about it the more it make sense. She was bitten almost at the same time as Nick, so she should have at least show symptom when Nick transform. Being bitten by Kaylee and not Caleb explain that.

Edited by JohnCar88

2 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

The more I think about it the it make sense. She was bitten almost at the same time as Nick, so she should have at least show symptom at that moment. Being bitten by Kaylee and not Caleb explain that.

Yeah cause it wasn't till end of ch5 that Kaylee gets killed and by then Nick is full blown stage 4 cancer and Abi is just fine.

And he card at the end is always the same I've never seen a different one if she is alive it just says she lived by making it to the tape room. Nothing about infection even if she should still be cursed.

Edited by Spartaruckus
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

@GamingWithAbyss1 im still certain its bugged, just curious if you have dug up anything 

I'm working on another playthrough now. Collecting all Collectibles, Interacting with everything, All cards except that one. I downloaded the Deluxe content since I couldn't on day 1. Tomorrow I will finish since it's late already

• Like 1

I just got a message from 2k, it seen they are working on it

Jordyn C., Jun 16, 2022, 20:33 PDT:

Hey there Jon,

Thanks for reaching out to 2K Support and letting us know about this issue with the "Hard Pass" trophy.

After looking into this, I see the appropriate team has been notified of the issue. I appreciate you reaching out to us to make sure we know about it, since it's important to work with the community to make sure the game is at its best.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jordyn C.
2K Support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnCar88 said:

I just got a message from 2k, it seen they are working on it

Jordyn C., Jun 16, 2022, 20:33 PDT:

Hey there Jon,

Thanks for reaching out to 2K Support and letting us know about this issue with the "Hard Pass" trophy.

After looking into this, I see the appropriate team has been notified of the issue. I appreciate you reaching out to us to make sure we know about it, since it's important to work with the community to make sure the game is at its best.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jordyn C.
2K Support

Hey hey maybe me flooding them with videos finally got the message through 

• Like 1

Hey hey maybe me flooding them with videos finally got the message through 

Maybe ?

But I have to say, I was not really gentle with my complain.

The hard pass trophy is impossible to get. Definitely bugged
And before you sent me the same message you sent other:
YES I HAVE CLEAR MY CACHE MULTIPLE TIME!
AND HOW DO WANT US TO SEND YOU VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM IF ITS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HAPPENING?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MitchtacularMe said:

I replayed chapter 9 on version 1.000.000 and nothing. But it did have some extra scenes and dialogue I kind of enjoyed. 

Nice did you have a physical release cause I had digital preload and mine was .001 when installed

2 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

Maybe ?

But I have to say, I was not really gentle with my complain.

The hard pass trophy is impossible to get. Definitely bugged
And before you sent me the same message you sent other:
YES I HAVE CLEAR MY CACHE MULTIPLE TIME!
AND HOW DO WANT US TO SEND YOU VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM IF ITS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HAPPENING?

Mine was similar but they still sent me the clear cache copy pasta lol 

• Like 1

Nice did you have a physical release cause I had digital preload and mine was .001 when installed

They probably receive a lot of message like that.

It make them understand, their clients are not happy

• Like 1

I have physical. I beat the game on the current version, uninstalled, and turned my PS5 internet connection off in settings. I reinstalled and started chapter 9. It copied some more data to continue but it did not change the version. I may do fresh save file run on that version and see if the trophy pops. If nothing else I can at least see new stuff instead of the same thing over and over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnCar88 said:

They probably receive a lot of message like that.

It make them understand, their clients are not happy

I used to work help desk back in the day and yeah sometimes ya just have to flood the Frontline till they get tired of dealing with the high ticket volume for same crap to get it moved up the chain.

1 minute ago, MitchtacularMe said:

I have physical. I beat the game on the current version, uninstalled, and turned my PS5 internet connection off in settings. I reinstalled and started chapter 9. It copied some more data to continue but it did not change the version. I may do fresh save file run on that version and see if the trophy pops. If nothing else I can at least see new stuff instead of the same thing over and over. 

This really makes me want to find a physical copy and do the same to see new stuff too lol, but also concerns me why they would make so many changes between .000 and .001

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah i just did the guide one and some cleanup. but looks like ill need probably 5 more playthroughs?

- everyone lives cause emma didnt reunite with jacob on that run. idk why. maybe emma didnt get bit

- everyone dies + reload Ryan lives + reload Kaitlyn lives

- All clues run

- all infected run

- butterpops run

fuck...

Make sure you reload Kaitlyn lives first > then Ryan lives

Otherwise Ryan will be alive when you redo ch. 10 for Kaitlyn. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

I used to work help desk back in the day and yeah sometimes ya just have to flood the Frontline till they get tired of dealing with the high ticket volume for same crap to get it moved up the chain.

This really makes me want to find a physical copy and do the same to see new stuff too lol, but also concerns me why they would make so many changes between .000 and .001

It definitely doesn’t look as pretty, but still neat. 

2 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

We will probably get an update soon, if the trophy is really just for choosing move on, it should not be long to fix. Probably just have to change 1 or 2 thing in the code

2 minutes ago, kissoon32 said:

Make sure you reload Kaitlyn lives first > then Ryan lives

Otherwise Ryan will be alive when you redo ch. 10 for Kaitlyn. 

You can kill Ryan, Laura and Travis if you miss the QTE in the car.

9 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

We will probably get an update soon, if the trophy is really just for choosing move on, it should not be long to fix. Probably just have to change 1 or 2 thing in the code

Yeah I feel it's the tracker the game isn't passing the completion status to the consoles tracker or something simple like that which might explain why it pops weirdly for the few it does pop for like it's piggy backing on something else 

Side note Abi def has 2 different wounds but chapter 5 and she still shows no sign of infection 

Shit I was just thinking if she's infected why would Nick attack her, any other character if infected the werewolf leaves them alone instead of attack. So it really had to be Kaylee that infects her, cause she was looking kinda Wolfy when she shoved bobby across the room.

Edited by Spartaruckus

11 minutes ago, JohnCar88 said:

You can kill Ryan, Laura and Travis if you miss the QTE in the car.

Didn't know that one. 

But if you already shot the sheriff in ch. 7 to kill Laura in the first run to kill everyone, it makes sense to do Ryan last so as not to redo that long arse chapter again. 

The only significance of the raven that I can see is it is her/she's possessing it because you seem to hear it every time a tarot card is near.

Otherwise not much significance apart from the symbolism. 

Edited by kissoon32