Any more limited physical vita games planned?

GABAergic

Even if there are blank cartridges left somewhere, probably not near enough for even a small release. Limited Run Games said way back in 2019 when the Vita was discontinued that they weren't able to get near as many as they wanted.

It would be nice if Sony would've extended the digital game deadline to January 2022, or even January 2023.

• Like 1

No more games. Even if there are cartridges, it’s not possible to certify them. So we’ve seen all the Vita games were going to see unless someone has already had their games produced and has them sitting in a storage warehouse somewhere.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Even if there are blank cartridges left somewhere, probably not near enough for even a small release. Limited Run Games said way back in 2019 when the Vita was discontinued that they weren't able to get near as many as they wanted.

It would be nice if Sony would've extended the digital game deadline to January 2022, or even January 2023.

Correct. Lrg, east asia, and select others made their carts last as long as they possibly could. East asia soft even went so far as making genre collections on their last few releases so they could put 2 dif games on one cart. Like my big sister/just ignore them and miles & kilo/kid tripp.

Edited by Camokidd87
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Im afraid not. I have collected every game there possibly is physically including all limiteds, duplicate covers, alternate versions and even the 3 sacred unreleased nicalis physicals. There's only one more physical coming and its "Revenge of the bird king" from limited run games. 

That would be an awesome collection to see. I am starting to consider collecting some.

6 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

I should of clarified lol. Its only vita. Not all consoles. But every single one is also new and sealed and mint condition. Im really lucky to have gotten the majority before the vita surge last year. I just got isaac about 6 months ago and that was the final piece. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/amTxGaStEx5JiCaD7

I figured it was just vita. But all in mint makes it even more impressive. Congrats on the nice set.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Im afraid not. I have collected every game there possibly is physically including all limiteds, duplicate covers, alternate versions and even the 3 sacred unreleased nicalis physicals. There's only one more physical coming and its "Revenge of the bird king" from limited run games. 

I don't think that's ever coming.  2 reasons IMO

1. LRG were really struggling with cartridges to fulfill contractual obligations and had to severely limit some runs just to get them out

2. LRG are full of shit most of the time

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

1. LRG were really struggling with cartridges to fulfill contractual obligations and had to severely limit some runs just to get them out

Yes in all honesty i cant stand them. Their customer service sucks, they take customers money to use to produce the game and make them wait a year before getting what they paid for, the never communicate, they have the slowest shipping and processing rate of any publisher ive ever seen, also yes 90 percent of the time theyre full of shit. But in august last year, shortly after the meatboys were for sale they were asked about bird king and they said "details to come". So im hopeful even tho they take their sweet time with it. And someone from lrg posted a pocture to a friend of mine with approximately 30 or 40 copies of sealed bird kings. The bare minimum sony will allow you to produce us 1k physical copies unless they were sample copies but being that they were not hole punched upcs in the picture it leads me to believe they had the full run printed. I guess we will see. 

On 6/15/2022 at 5:04 AM, Dark_Overlord said:

I.

Edited by Camokidd87
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Did Joe? send it you?

BTW isn't this just a reskinned Super Gunworld 2?

Glad to hear you got it though :)

No it magically appeared on ebay the same night we talked about it on here for 90 bucks. My mind was blown. I just didnt want to put it out thete until it was received  incase people started writing the guy and for some reason he tried to call back the package. The seller was in north carolina tho close to where lrg is located. 

15 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

No it magically appeared on ebay the same night we talked about it on here for 90 bucks. My mind was blown. I just didnt want to put it out thete until it was received  incase people started writing the guy and for some reason he tried to call back the package. The seller was in north carolina tho close to where lrg is located. 

Probably 'a friend' scalping it, wouldn't be the first time LRG has let that happen :/

7 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Probably 'a friend' scalping it, wouldn't be the first time LRG has let that happen :/

True but still unbelievable. Its like the guy didnt know what he had. He has other more common games on there for 125 to 250. But posts an almost never before seen unreleased copy of bird king for 90? Makes no sense at all. But owell its already done now. 

23 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

@Camokidd87

Lucky! Its the only one I need for the full LRG set as well.

Hopefully we hear about an official release by the end of the year.

I think theyre definitely giving it away still its just that some people still havent received their meatboy yet. The standards have been delivered and so have the collectors editions but the people who bought the big super fan set havent received their vita copies because the meatboy forever limiteds are still in production so i doubt theyd give away the full set game to people who havent even received their last vita game yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 4:03 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Does it have a trophy list?