Transformers ReEnergized Server Project

4 hours ago, Thisisnotharry said:

just to confirm, this isn't against any PSNP or PSN tos right?

PSN TOS is undecided right now. Best speculation is they haven't done anything to any Custom servers... yet... so assumption is nothing has attracted enough attention for them to make a move. People will use whatever convoluted justifications they feel like for their explanations, but the ball is in Sony's court and they just haven't made moves yet. That's all anyone knows. And no... no Level 1 Customer Server rep is going to be able to officially speak on Sony's stance on custom servers. 

PSNP Custom servers info is here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/?do=findComment&comment=1579690
Summary: If it's not listed and you earn trophies on it, you'll be flagged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I find it funny that the post says people should contact @MMDE via PN even though it's not even possible. Guys needs to clean up his inbox.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

You can also contact MMDE with a Status Update directly on MMDE's profile or by tagging MMDE when creating a Status Update

Has it ever crossed your mind that people wish to communicate in private? A strange thing, I know, but I'm one of those people.

Edited by R4M Razr

2 minutes ago, R4M Razr said:

Has it ever crossed your mind that people wish to communicate in private? A strange thing, I know, but I'm one of those people.

Well clearly MMDE is giving people the message that they don't want any private communication. You said the post says people should contact MMDE via PM, but the post says PM or status update, I was clarifying the alternative that was already given.

Sounds like you have a personal conundrum that you'll need to find a solution that meets your wishes. Good luck.

• Like 2

Disclaimer:

• Everything I write down here is not my own opinion. it is just based on written information anybody can find here on PSNProfiles.
  • You basically just need to look out for topics about custom servers on other sub forums or look out for disputes, where games with fanmade servers where involved.
  • What I think does not matter, when it comes to site or dispute rules. It is the same as always: You can follow the rules or leave.
  • If you have questions about these site rules, reach out to a site admin or moderator.

On 24.8.2022 at 0:53 PM, HuntingFever said:

The Renergized project is closed source so not legal under site rules, therefore you will be flagged for using it and told to hide the list. Also, the servers closed years ago so there are no legal ways to earn the online trophies.

^ This. 

- PSONE.online and other projects out there which are closed source (like the Renergized project) and available without using Custom Firmware (CFW) or HEN (Homebrew Enabler). are against site rules (1//2) until the source code is available to CRT staff.

- LBPUnion\Project Lighthouse is not usable without a CFWed console and even if you just use your CFWed console for piracy, never write this down, because the staff thinks that everybody who uses CFW could also cheat trophies.

* Also keep this in mind:

- Sly is the Admin. This is Sly's site, Sly's rules are absolute.

- And moderators are just moderators, no administrators. 

* This player got flagged for using a server from the project this topic here is all about: 

--> I suggest that if you care for your own progress, switch to another trophy tracking site where custom servers are accepted (Honestly, I do not know if such a site exist) or hide the games and do as you like. 

Edited by Geridian
Adjusted the format
  • Like 3

On 8/24/2022 at 9:57 AM, DaivRules said:

PSN TOS is undecided right now. Best speculation is they haven't done anything to any Custom servers... yet... so assumption is nothing has attracted enough attention for them to make a move. People will use whatever convoluted justifications they feel like for their explanations, but the ball is in Sony's court and they just haven't made moves yet. That's all anyone knows. And no... no Level 1 Customer Server rep is going to be able to officially speak on Sony's stance on custom servers. 

PSNP Custom servers info is here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/?do=findComment&comment=1579690
Summary: If it's not listed and you earn trophies on it, you'll be flagged.

Isn't the exact opposite true, they semi-endorsed custom servers when the custom server WarHawk team got Sony to put the WarHawk DLC back up on the official PS3 PSN store?

Also why would Sony do anything? They can't be fucked to ban people that did hacks on their servers which actually damaged online experiences.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Isn't the exact opposite true, they semi-endorsed custom servers when the custom server WarHawk team got Sony to put the WarHawk DLC back up on the official PS3 PSN store?

Without any actual statement from a representative from Sony, sure, all speculation has equal weight. But that doesn’t make what I said false, Sony calls all the shots and people will justify in any way they choose. 

40 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

Also why would Sony do anything?

I don’t have any direct insight on Sony’s motive except the legal precedent that if content/IP/network owners make no move to protect their content, they can lose protection if they decide to do anything later. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 11:23 AM, DaivRules said:

Well clearly MMDE is giving people the message that they don't want any private communication. You said the post says people should contact MMDE via PM, but the post says PM or status update, I was clarifying the alternative that was already given.

Sounds like you have a personal conundrum that you'll need to find a solution that meets your wishes. Good luck.

if MMDE is unwilling/unable to reply to PMs then just remove the part about contacting him via PM??

• Like 1