More updates and DLC through 2023

kingofbattle8174

The devs for this game are still going strong with more content announced. 

Summer 2022, some minor balancing updates and the Panchanku weapon. Which are two frying pans linked together with a chain and used as nunchucks. 

Fall 2022. Boss Rush mode

Winter 2022, Suprise event

and more planned for next year.

I think now is the time to get back into this game. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 5:40 AM, GardenOfSouls said:

Starting this from scratch this week. How many hours total you guys think it will took now to 100%?

30-50 hours. Depends if you fully explore maps on every run, use custom mode/assist mode/blueprint extractor and how many attempts you take for each no hit boss. Assuming my playtime tracker isn’t bugged, the 100% will be done at 40 hours.

• Like 2

I bought the physical version of this game ages ago. Just wondering how DLC works with this version, is it all free via patch updates or do I still have to buy the DLC on the store? 

I know some physical versions of games include everything but didn't know for this game!

On 4/5/2023 at 9:30 AM, Jerry_Appleby said:

I bought the physical version of this game ages ago. Just wondering how DLC works with this version, is it all free via patch updates or do I still have to buy the DLC on the store? 

I know some physical versions of games include everything but didn't know for this game!

The “rise of the giant” and “bank” dlc maps are free via patches, the rest must be purchased. If you already have the base game then it’s $22 for all the paid dlc. When physical games includes dlc, you are always required to add the dlc to the library so if you don’t have that option or it asks for money then you don’t have the dlc.

Edited by DHawk12

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been casually playing this game on Switch off and on for several weeks now

its so much fun, probably one of my most favorite recent modern games

Its pretty hard but the more you play the better you get and the more upgrades you unlock

i finally bought it on playstation and im going to give the platinum the ol’ college try!

i dont know about the 100% though, finishing dlc’s has never really concerned me, just the base game but maybe..so we shall see, i dont expect to plow through the game as i havent even beaten it once yet on my switch, let alone 8 times lol but its been so much fun id like to see if i can atleast get the platinum for playstation

• Like 1