PlayStation Plus "Last Chance to Play".

Hello, I don't know English very well, so I use Google Translate. I noticed that Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept appeared in "Last Chance to Play". I have already added this game to my library, so I cannot check when it will be removed from PlayStation Plus subscription. Can anyone see the date? I think that if someone has a subscription, but has not added the game to the library, the date should be displayed.

6 minutes ago, AN0n1m8 said:

Do you know if having this version of the DLC, trophies pops in both base game and standalone trophy lists? Or should i buy both versions separately?

From what I've read, they autopop from one to the other, so if you play Intercept standalone, when you go to the base game the DLC will autopop and vice versa. I think the recommended route is to play standalone because it has a few extra trophies but the ones that are shared with the base game DLC will still autopop

Yes, they autopop on whatever version you do it on. I did it on the DLC first and then hopped over to stand alone after.

The extra ones were headshots, killing bosses, and shooting down drones (the big ones that the blue guys spawn). I believe those were the only difference. All progress on one version will carry over to the other so be sure to work on the bosses and head shots at the same time if you decide to go for DLC version first. Good luck!

Partially quoting myself from another topic, hope this helps someone:

You need the following 2 DLCs for 100% completiton of the base game: (Links are for US PSN store):

1) Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Online Co-Op Expansion (price tag currently at $5,99) --> Link

2) Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack (price tag currently at $9,99) --> Link 

Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept with price tag currently at $9,99 should be the stand-alone version of Intercept. This version has a separate trophy list, featuring the trophies from the normal co-op expansion and some added trophies which are only in the stand-alone. --> Link

- Trophy guide for the Intercept stand-alone --> Link

- The trophy guide also features information about how and which trophies are autopopped in the stand-alone version when achieved in the DLC version and vice versa.

Again:

If you want to 100% the trophy set of the basegame, you must also buy the Intercept DLC since the item titled Intercept and available through PS Extra for free is the stand-alone version of Intercept. And the stand-alone version of Intercept has a separate trophy list.

Edited by Geridian
Information added
  • Like 3

@Geridian, buddy so the best approach is... we play intercept stand alone first pop all it's trophies...then play base game (with season pass installed) since it's autopoping all the trophies that are common in both base game and stand alone intercept.

Then just play the insurgent dlc to wrap up the 100% trophy completion.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

@Geridian, buddy so the best approach is... we play intercept stand alone first pop all it's trophies...then play base game (with season pass installed) since it's autopoping all the trophies that are common in both base game and stand alone intercept.

Then just play the insurgent dlc to wrap up the 100% trophy completion.

Hi there :)
The trophy guide explains in this way:

TIPS & STRATEGIES
Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept is a stand-alone version of the Intercept DLC co-op mode from the original Shadow Fall game. This version is called "Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept" on the PSN store; the DLC name is "Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept Online Co-Op Expansion". It is entirely identical to the DLC, with the notable addition of five new trophies.

Thankfully, if you want to get the 100% for this stand-alone, you won't necessarily have to do everything from the DLC again. Any trophy progress you made in the DLC will count in the stand-alone, allowing you to autopop any trophies you have already earned. If you complete the requirements for the five new trophies, they will also autopop upon starting the game! So, if you are playing the DLC and wish to get all the trophies in the stand alone, it is best to try and do all the new trophies along the way.

So I think that the route you mention (Play Intercept stand-alone -> pop all trophies while playing -> Start Intercept DLC to autopop all trophies)  should work, simply because I see no reason from a technicians way of thinking why this should not work since everything is tracked on the server for your PSN account.

Simply keep in mind that only 1(!) trophy (Like a Boss - Finish the campaign in Elite mode) in the Insurgent DLC features an offline trophy, while all the others are online only trophies.

Edited by Geridian
Wording
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Geridian said:

Hi there :)
The trophy guide explains in this way:

So I think that the route you mention (Play Intercept stand-alone -> pop all trophies while playing -> Start Intercept DLC to autopop all trophies)  should work, simply because I see no reason from a technicians way of thinking why this should not work since everything is tracked on the server for your PSN account.

Simply keep in mind that only 1(!) trophy (Like a Boss - Finish the campaign in Elite mode) in the Insurgent DLC features an offline trophy, while all the others are online only trophies.

Thanks ? , and yes elite campaign is the only offline trophy in Insurgent, Gotcha.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4